• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s The world as we know it is coming to an end!

Re: The world as we know it is coming to an end!

I know. Jackson....eeehh alright. But MAYS? WHAAAT?

His wife found him dead, that's all i ready........the fraze that will stick you forever "Billy Maze here with Oxi Clean".......RIP don't be a hater!!! LOL

Every time one of his commercials would come on and he would start yelling I would tell my wife, "Man I'ld love to punch that guy in the face!"
Yesterday my wife said, "I bet you feel bad about saying that don't you."
I had to say...Not really!
Appearently he was a very generous guy and tried to help people whenever he could so I'll give him props for that, but all I'll really remember is him yelling and screaming, "HEY YOU! COME BUY MY SHIT!"

Marc my Cousin had the same feelings about Billy as you do. My Cousin called and left a message Sat. The next day we heard Billy was Dead. My Wife told me you better call your Cousin back to see if he's in Jail or not. Still haven't heard from my Cousin.

They are saying heart attack

I'm already sick of hearing about both of them.

I think the mantle has been passed to Vince of "Shamwow" fame. I mean they are made in Germany, and you know the Germans make good stuff....

I heard a funny joke about Michal Jackson....

Farrah Fawcett died...and when she got to heaven she asked God "Is there any way you could keep all the kids in the world safe from now on?" God said "I'll see what I can do"......

3 hours latter Michal Jackson died.....