• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There is so much wrong with this ad

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
First and foremost
Unlimited hydroplanes, even in the 1950’s could approach speeds of 200 mile per hour, so…
1. I am sure the driver of Slo-mo-shun IV had far more to be concerned about driving an unlimited Hydroplane in a turn than who is driving across the bridge
2. The Unlimited Hydro is turning right (They Always Turn LEFT!)
3. The owner of Slo-mo-shun IV was a car dealer, A CHRYSLER Dealer.
4. While they do have courses that run Under bridges in unlimited races Never would they turn At A Bridge. The boats are so unpredictable that it is likely that they would have wrecked more boats on the bridge abutments than would have successfully made the turn.

65F15292-AD61-415C-99AB-CDC0B91ACC5F.jpeg

Reactions: MJF and acudaowner
False advertising, call the lawyers.

Didn't Chevrolets hand out complimentary STD test kits because of all the stray pussy you would get driving an El Camino?
The last El Caminos were watched quite closely by the State Police. We owned one and I was always curious why they followed me or worse, saw me driving down the Interstate with large sacks in the bed, they would cross the medium and then follow me.

Backstory, we love shooting but we both really love sailing.

I asked a member of the Louisiana State Police why they were always showing such great interest in our vehicle. He replied that they were a favorite vehicle of drug traffickers.

The Blue bags? Filled bags of sails that we were carrying to our boat which at that time was berthed at Cross Lake in Shreveport.

First and foremost
Unlimited hydroplanes, even in the 1950’s could approach speeds of 200 mile per hour, so…
1. I am sure the driver of Slo-mo-shun IV had far more to be concerned about driving an unlimited Hydroplane in a turn than who is driving across the bridge
2. The Unlimited Hydro is turning right (They Always Turn LEFT!)
3. The owner of Slo-mo-shun IV was a car dealer, A CHRYSLER Dealer.
4. While they do have courses that run Under bridges in unlimited races Never would they turn At A Bridge. The boats are so unpredictable that it is likely that they would have wrecked more boats on the bridge abutments than would have successfully made the turn.

View attachment 7810373
AND... the woman should be sitting in the back making a sandwich.

WTF was wrong with these graphic designers... They should have been more like these guys with a proper depiction of Nuclear Family life in the 1950's!

battleship.jpg

Sirhr

False advertising, call the lawyers.

Didn't Chevrolets hand out complimentary STD test kits because of all the stray pussy you would get driving an El Camino?
OK, you wanna bring up El Caminos….. Here’s a song about ‘em.