• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

These women don't get it

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Make a shit movie, about something that interests almost no men, but it's our fucking fault we don't like it and didn't spend our money on it.

You fail at business. Go back to making sammiches and fetching beer for men.

Funny she says that shit, but both Drew Barrymore movies were fairly successful.
    Of course, she credits Wonder Woman etc... as being successful because they were comic book movies and claims guys went to see them because they were comic book movies.

Lol, it’s prob never occurred to them to question the viability of remaking a below average movie over and over again. This is just the latest example in a depressingly long list of them.

These Hollyweird retards are all alike and consistently vote the same stupid, commie fucks into office in CA year after year after year.

They get a little money from me in my sat bill and paying for the kids to see movies. I'd like to get rid of the sat bill, but that's probably not going to happen any time soon. The last time I was in a movie theater was late 90's. I'd like to see them, pro sports and several others go broke and starve.

Make a shit movie, about something that interests almost no men, but it's our fucking fault we don't like it and didn't spend our money on it.

You fail at business. Go back to making sammiches and fetching beer for men.

The reason it failed, is because EVERYBODY, not just men, know it is a poltical stunt.

They've rebooted the same old shit so many times it's not worth watching.

Also, Wonder Woman had Gal Gadot in it... Guys will sit through some pretty lame shit if the right girl is cast.

This "everyone is a victim of the white male" has finally burned me out. I no longer give a shit and if I'm gonna be accused of it anyway, may as well be as vulgar about it as possible. Nobody ever accused m me of not living up to standards, not gonna fail now.

Banks better quit worrying about shit like that and start worrying about who is gonna bring her hubby his sammich, because someone is and if it ain't her, well...

This "everyone is a victim of the white male" has finally burned me out. I no longer give a shit and if I'm gonna be accused of it anyway, may as well be as vulgar about it as possible. Nobody ever accused m me of not living up to standards, not gonna fail now.
    +1

Same as the race card.

SJW: You're racist
    Me: Yeah, I am (even though I'm not). And there's isn't a fucking thing you will do about it.

I'd love for an interviewer to ask her 'if you know this is the case about female action movies then why did you sign on for it?'

Next up for Banks: **accidentally** leaked sex tape

What a ding dong. How about do something original, write a good story, and cast quality people. There are plenty of female action leads, some of my favs-

-Leon the Professional (young Natalie Portman as a killer)
    -La Femme Nikita (the original French version)
    -Kill Bill
    -Haywire (Gina Carrano is FINE!)

What man doesn't like some female action??? :ROFLMAO:

One more comment. I was sitting with the wife and we both saw the trailer for this at the same time. I said, "F that, Charlie's Angels are supposed to be hot, these girls are not hot". The wife said, "yup, you got it". :ROFLMAO:

If you know it was named something like "Charlie's Angels, no men beyond the pearly gates"...... yep lots of interest......

Get her this present

Device for easily offended.jpg

It’s all YOUR fault that you did not spend your hard-earned money on a stupid movie that you have no interest in.

HOW DARE YOU!

Never watched the original, Drew Barrymore is a wanker, this one is out of fantasyland and loaded with innuendo.............jeezus, what's not to like ? :rolleyes:

Hollyweird, I know my opinion is worth nothing, but I am now at the point where I have zero interest in any of your products. You have nothing I'm interested in.

'We won't recognize your votes (i.e. opposes Electoral College) but give us your money anyway."

I guess Americans voted with their wallets this time. Funny how many business' can survive the urban bubbles but once you move outside of that, your business model may need to change. Those urban centers can't solely support Hollywood's HUGE budget action films.

Movie business insider rag i.e. Liberal commie rag ? : https://deadline.com/2019/11/charlies-angels-bombs-at-box-office-reasons-why-1202787938/

"Charlie’s Angels drew a 66% female crowd, split between 36% over 25 and 30% under 25. But both demos respectively graded it low at 68% and 79%, with men at 35% giving it a 68% grade on PostTrak. Diversity breakdown was 52% Caucasian, 21% Hispanic, 14% Asian/Other, & 13% African American. Charlie’s Angels best markets were on the coasts and big cities. But again, nothing to brag about in Friday’s $3.2M gross, which includes $900K from Thursday and Wednesday previews.

Says RelishMix, which also foresaw this disaster approaching on social media chatter, “Angels is the latest example in a ‘woke’ effort to reboot a franchise that many were not all that interested in to start with. In fact, many references to the 2000 version get a call-out as a reason this one doesn’t seem to compare – whether it’s the cast or the action teased from the film. And, as observed with other recent films, some action/adventure, unfortunately fans say they’re steering clear of this one because of its ‘girl power’ messaging.”."

Women over 25 rated it exactly the same as men.

They're out for out heads and will use no morals in getting it.

Movie business insider rag i.e. Liberal commie rag ? : https://deadline.com/2019/11/charlies-angels-bombs-at-box-office-reasons-why-1202787938/

"Charlie’s Angels drew a 66% female crowd, split between 36% over 25 and 30% under 25. But both demos respectively graded it low at 68% and 79%, with men at 35% giving it a 68% grade on PostTrak. Diversity breakdown was 52% Caucasian, 21% Hispanic, 14% Asian/Other, & 13% African American. Charlie’s Angels best markets were on the coasts and big cities. But again, nothing to brag about in Friday’s $3.2M gross, which includes $900K from Thursday and Wednesday previews.

Says RelishMix, which also foresaw this disaster approaching on social media chatter, “Angels is the latest example in a ‘woke’ effort to reboot a franchise that many were not all that interested in to start with. In fact, many references to the 2000 version get a call-out as a reason this one doesn’t seem to compare – whether it’s the cast or the action teased from the film. And, as observed with other recent films, some action/adventure, unfortunately fans say they’re steering clear of this one because of its ‘girl power’ messaging.”."

Women over 25 rated it exactly the same as men.

They're out for out heads and will use no morals in getting it.

Only 13% african-american, why did that no talent cunt hack not scream racism?

Only 13% african-american, why did that no talent cunt hack not scream racism?
    That's about their percentage of the population. The one that sticks out is the 14% asain/other.

That's about their percentage of the population. The one that sticks out is the 14% asain/other.
    True, but I am not sure that population stats track directly with movie stats in a lot of the cases. I would be willing to bet that the numbers for "Queeny and Slim" will look A LOT different compared to Charlie's Angels.

What a ding dong. How about do something original, write a good story, and cast quality people. There are plenty of female action leads, some of my favs-

-Leon the Professional (young Natalie Portman as a killer)
    -La Femme Nikita (the original French version)
    -Kill Bill
    -Haywire (Gina Carrano is FINE!)

LOS ANGELES, CA—Classic historical drama film Braveheart is receiving a reboot by Paramount Pictures next year, this time with an all-female cast.

Lena Dunham will play the starring role of Willow Wallace, a "fierce Scottish she-warrior who don't need no man."
    Co-stars include Melissa McCarthy, Amy Schumer, and Beyonce. The band of female fighters will go on a brave quest to topple the patriarchy in 14th-century England, attempting to establish an all-female commune in present-day Scotland.
    In an inspiring speech late in the film, Dunham's character will rant about abortion rights and healthcare for all, inspiring her squad of she-soldiers to charge into battle. "Aye, fight, and you may die. Run, and you may live another day being oppressed by heteronormative gender constructs," she yells. "But dying in a concentration camp run by Mike Pence many years from now, would you trade all the days from this day to that, to come back here and tell our patriarchal oppressors that they may take our lives, but they will never take our access to abortion on demand?"
    The majority of the army is, of course, slaughtered.
    "Historical drama films about men who actually existed have been very exclusionary in the past, insisting on casting men to play the men," said director Zena Noman. "We can finally end the discrimination that women face in not being cast for male roles. It's time to break the stigma."
    Paramount is hoping the film can make at least $10 at the box office, according to insiders

lol liberals and their explaining away of everything is funny and sad

In 2017, there were 165.92 million women in the United States, compared to 159.41 million men. By 2024, it is projected that there will be 173.9 million women and 167.08 million men in the U.S.

So why aren't all the Women going to see the movie? Plenty of them around, and guess what? They have jobs and make money and can go see movies whenever they want
    :D

Is Hollywood afraid to write a new script or story? Remakes of remakes are not the answer to success. Remakes of remakes simply to feature an all female cast? Unless they are good looking and nekkid - good luck with that!

Reactions: Bender
    Is Hollywood afraid to write a new script or story? Remakes of remakes are not the answer to success. Remakes of remakes simply to feature an all female cast? Unless they are good looking and nekkid - good luck with that!

They lost all originality. Anything new and successful is based on a book that an outsider wrote. Hollywood is full of the worst of humans. People who lie and cheat to get to the top and only pretend to be someone with a script someone else wrote. It is everything I loath.

Reactions: MtnCreek
    If they would cast these cunts in a remake of....... Ghostbusters I would go. Go right past the theatre the same way I did with this remake.

Wait wait. I know. How about her doing a remake of McGyver or Airwolf. Yeah I'd go see that for $20 at the matinee.. NOT!!

Reactions: Darayavaus
    I didn't even know they made a Charlie's angels remake. And, unlike most of you fuckers, I like to go to movies- and have cable. Where are they advertising? Total marketing fail. I'm not saying I would/will go see it, but I've never seen an advertisement for it...

LOS ANGELES, CA—Classic historical drama film Braveheart is receiving a reboot by Paramount Pictures next year, this time with an all-female cast.

Lena Dunham will play the starring role of Willow Wallace, a "fierce Scottish she-warrior who don't need no man."
    Co-stars include Melissa McCarthy, Amy Schumer, and Beyonce. The band of female fighters will go on a brave quest to topple the patriarchy in 14th-century England, attempting to establish an all-female commune in present-day Scotland.
    In an inspiring speech late in the film, Dunham's character will rant about abortion rights and healthcare for all, inspiring her squad of she-soldiers to charge into battle. "Aye, fight, and you may die. Run, and you may live another day being oppressed by heteronormative gender constructs," she yells. "But dying in a concentration camp run by Mike Pence many years from now, would you trade all the days from this day to that, to come back here and tell our patriarchal oppressors that they may take our lives, but they will never take our access to abortion on demand?"
    The majority of the army is, of course, slaughtered.
    "Historical drama films about men who actually existed have been very exclusionary in the past, insisting on casting men to play the men," said director Zena Noman. "We can finally end the discrimination that women face in not being cast for male roles. It's time to break the stigma."
    Paramount is hoping the film can make at least $10 at the box office, according to insiders

This cant be true... Next we are gonna be dealing with "Black Mini-Van Down", "American Seamstress", and other dumb shit. Remake braveheart. First off WHY. It was a geat movie and should be left alone.

Wait for Tom Hanks to start bitching because no one goes to see his movie of Mr. Rogers. Really? Who thought that a Mr. Rogers movie would make people want to go spend a couple hours and $20 on?