• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Tikka T3X KRG Bravo 6.5cm

Zetlock

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Fredericksburg, VA
Selling my Tikka T3X sitting in a black KRG Bravo that accepts AICS mags. 24” oem barrel in 6.5cm. Shoots .6moa with minimal load development. Will include a 5/8x24 muzzle thread protector. Barrel has a little rash from vice when originally removed.
Asking $1250+shipping for the rifle and Tikka action wrench. Price does not include Bipod, optic, rings, brake or anything else pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_6212.jpeg
    IMG_6212.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_6211.jpeg
    IMG_6211.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 345
Quick question, I have the Tikka t3x Veil (6.5 PRC) in which I have been wanting to upgrade chassis to KRG Bravo.
But when I go to KRG site I see this message "*We do not guarantee proper feeding with the KRG/Tikka T3/6.5PRC combo".

Have you ever had any feed issues?
Sorry if I'm out of line asking question but I just joined to get some additional knowledge :)

@Shooter5
I’ve never had any issues with this rifle (feeding included) but this rifle is a 6.5 Creedmoor…I can’t vouch for how the 6.5PRC will feed/perform in the Bravo.
That being said if you wanted to give this one a try I’d be willing to sell the chassis separate from the barreled action.

Last edited:
Okay, I am willing to split this up as follows:
Tikka S/A Bravo Chassis (Black): $325 shipped
Tikka T3X Barreled action (6.5creedmoor) w/trigger, muzzle thread protector, and Tikka action wrench: $875 plus shipping

Trades I will entertain:
Aero Solus Chassis for Rem 700
Manners/McMillan Stocks that will accept a trigger hanger
Triggertech Special/Diamond Single Stage Flat
6.5creed barrel 24-26" for ARC Coup De Grace