• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tikka T3x Tac a1 6.5cm

RatTactical

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2024
Texas
WTS my Tikka that I haven't been able to use much. Shot 50 rounds through it.
Has the MPA vertical grip, Vortex strike eagle 5-25 FFP with Vortex precision rings, and an arca rail. (FB break & bipod on there but I want to keep those)
I still have the factory parts so if anyone wants to just get the factory rifle I can do that.
Would like 3,000 with everything or 1,850 for just the rifle

Attachments

• 20240426_220705.jpg
    20240426_220705.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 49
WTS my Tikka that I haven't been able to use much. Shot 50 rounds through it.
Has the MPA vertical grip, Vortex strike eagle 5-25 FFP with Vortex precision rings, and an arca rail. (FB break & bipod on there but I want to keep those)
I still have the factory parts so if anyone wants to just get the factory rifle I can do that.
Would like 3,000 with everything or 1,850 for just the rifle
Just curious as to why you willing to part with it?

I am looking for one, do not need scope /rings or bipod, could use the Arca rail.

I am trying to sell it because I saw a more expensive rifle that I am now dying for, but won't have room for in my safe. As well as I don't think I can justify to myself having two expensive rifles in the same caliber