• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Tikka Xlr envy pro

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
Selling my XLR envy pro for a tikka. Comes with the night vision bridge, and thumb shelf. Minor scratches, mostly around the arca rail and the cheek riser.

Happy to send more pictures.

Asking $850 dropped to $675for complete chassis as pictured or $400 for just the chassis block shipped CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    651.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1064.jpeg
    IMG_1064.jpeg
    704.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1068.jpeg
    IMG_1068.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    427.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1070.jpeg
    IMG_1070.jpeg
    424.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I had a t3 223 in it. Should fit any t3/t3x short action calibers AICS mags

I had a t3 223 in it. Should fit any t3/t3x short action calibers AICS mags
Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, i just looked them up, isn’t the price a little high for used/scratched?

I’m interested and i know there is a wait time on new , just trying to make myself better understand is all.

I think I paid $950 for it used off here in the early winter, it was basically new. I just looked on XLRs website and total came to $1097 after tax and shipping plus the wait.

No offense taken. Everything is only worth what people are willing to pay for them :)

I’m open to offers if people think it’s over priced……

Walkerjon0, tried sending you a message but looks like you don’t have messages allowed in settings.

Reactions: walkerjon0
Walkerjon0, tried sending you a message but looks like you don’t have messages allowed in settings.
I will send you one. I don’t know how to turn on that feature. It has cost me a few sales at this point , wish someone would tell me :(

Reactions: Baron85
Still available, open to trades toward binos with a reticle, maybe a spotting scope with reticle, .224 75 eldms, 80 SMK, 6mm match bullets, Forster 6.5 cm dies, tbac or ckye arca bipods. Maybe other stuff…….

Still available. Also trade for a CZ457 chassis prefer xlr or mdt acc but open to others.

Would sell the bare chassis with night vision bridge only, no buttstock or thumb rest for $475

Whole package for $750

Bump $450 for the chassis block and $725 for the complete chassis