• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time to blame Trump for the Vaccination debacle!

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    You can’t make this shit up if you tried!
    1661428874003.jpeg

It is his baby. He did nothing but pat himself on the back before, during, and after. The man was booed at his own rallies after he left office because he kept pushing the death vax. Do you not remember?

Now the side that is trying to throw it all on Trump sure had no problem weaponizing it. Everybody sucks in government and media. Top to bottom. No exceptions. Statists.

How was anyone to know when Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J were presenting false efficacy and safety data? {I didn't "know" all I "knew" is I wasn't taking it} As I recall, on election day they were saying Trump was crazy, and the "vaccine" was still months away. Then shortly after Biden took office it was announced it was ready.

Boy I smell the "safe and effective" scam is about to crumble before many eyes based on this distancing.

I also remember Trump saying no one would be required to get it.

Lets see what kind of safety and efficacy data the next administration that forced the shots had...

lol dems are ridiculous

the Trump hate from the left is obvious but for moderates and righties, you people are fked in the head.

Reactions: babyguppy
    It is his baby. He did nothing but pat himself on the back before, during, and after. The man was booed at his own rallies after he left office because he kept pushing the death vax. Do you not remember?

Now the side that is trying to throw it all on Trump sure had no problem weaponizing it. Everybody sucks in government and media. Top to bottom. No exceptions. Statists.
    I will admit he fucked up when he tried to hitch his ride to the vaccine but he was also going‘ with what the evil little fucking elf doctor was telling him.

The left was/has been pushing the vaccine harder than a train with no brakes down a mountain ever since retard and the ho took office.

All of the mandates and requirements did not happen until after Trump left office.

Do you not remember?

I will admit he fucked up when he tried to hitch his ride to the vaccine but he was also going‘ with what the evil little fucking elf doctor was telling him.

The left was/has been pushing the vaccine harder than a train with no brakes down a mountain ever since retard and the ho took office.

All of the mandates and requirements did not happen until after Trump left office.

Do you not remember?
    It always amazes me how many people make excuses not only for Trump but any politician. These are the most well connected people on the planet with the most information available to them and they sure make a lot of “mistakes” that a huge percentage of people who take a little time to look into things themselves can see from a mile away.

The left and right pushed the vaccines as they got rich doing so although the left did weaponized it while the right ignored it. Both parties hate you. You should hate them back.

The vaccine didn’t get unleashed onto the public until less than a month before he handed the keys over to Marxists that over-threw the executive branch against the will of the people resulting in an unconstitutional federal gov’t with absolutely no legal constitutional authority over anyone or anything in the country but legitimized and recognized by both political parties in washington and all the way down to all 50 states and every city in the country. I will say it again, BOTH PARTIES HATE YOU. THEY ARE BOTH MARXIST ORGANIZATIONS. Using your logic, he would have mandated it with more time in office and when ordered to do so by Fauci.

That's always an excuse for anything Trump did wrong - he listened to the wrong subordinate.

There is approximately 0% chance that anyone takes the blame for the vaccine debacle. The left won't admit that the vaccine doesn't work, the right refuses to blame Trump for anything, and both sides are so entrenched in their positions that they won't give the other side a victory - even if it means denying that the sky is blue or water is wet.

Trump is the self described “godfather of the death jabs” I meant. ”godfather of the vaccines” He “couldn’t be more proud” operation warp speed.

read the lancet medical journal article. RISK OF INFECTION HOSPITALIZATION and DEATH UP TO 9MONTHS AFTER A SECOND DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE.

What they found is that the jab damages your immune system. But didn’t puppet politicians and mainstream media say it was 100% safe and effective ? Glad I don’t get my family’s medical advice from Trump or the mainstream media. Those that did should be outraged.

Last edited:
    Yeah, no he wasn't booed at his rallies lmao. He's always been anti manadatory vax. Always told people to make their own decision. And any info that was "pushed" in 2020 was fake info coming from big pharma lying about their effectiveness.

Reactions: 338dude
    Yeah, no he wasn't booed at his rallies lmao. He's always been anti manadatory vax. Always told people to make their own decision. And any info that was "pushed" in 2020 was fake info coming from big pharma lying about their effectiveness.
    He was booed several times my man. Several times by his supporters who took the time out of their day to show up and see him. I bet if you would go to youtube you can search something like Trump booed at rally and find several examples. I’m not going to do it for you and you probably won’t be bothered with searching for truth.

Yeah Trump was good for the economy . I voted for him. However He pushed and continues to push a vaccine that has killed and mamed more people than all other combined. At this stage of the game it’s clear he’s either just another part of the show or a total moron. He did encourage a lot of “conservatives” to get the clot shot. Not hard to figure out.

Trump: And look at all of the fake news media behind you.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!

wade2big: Told ya, Trump got booed!!!

• Haha
    Reactions: ken226
    Yeah Trump was good for the economy . I voted for him. However He pushed and continues to push a vaccine that has killed and mamed more people than all other combined. At this stage of the game it’s clear he’s either just another part of the show or a total moron. He did encourage a lot of “conservatives” to get the clot shot. Not hard to figure out.
    Wade2big's 2nd account for when he gets banned, again? Lol

Reactions: ken226
    Trump: And look at all of the fake news media behind you.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!

wade2big: Told ya, Trump got booed!!!
    The man pushes the vax as much as anyone else and continues to do so even after backlash from his supporters. He brags about his boosters. He recommends everyone take the shot. He urges his supporters to not let the left take credit for what he has done with the vaxx of death. You can literally take a couple minutes to search for yourself and verify what I am telling you or you can continue to be lazy and ignorant.

Well, t be fair whether anyone was right or wrong that pushed the vax, you pretty much have to be reliant upon what those you hire tell you. Nobody can be an expert at everything, despite many acting like you should be. There isn’t enough time in the day. Most people are lucky to mast 2-3 things in a lifetime. I don’t mean mediocre and get by, I mean master. No President can ever be master if everything for every situation that may pop up. That’s why it’s so important to get it right when hiring your experts that work for you. At the end of the day they should take blame, as they were the leadership of the time. That’s how it is when you are leader. But I don’t expect them to be experts at everything. Anyone that thinks a president comes in and just knows or should know how to do everything is crazy.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Whether or not Trump was misled by Fauci and The CDC and FDA is water under the bridge. The watershed difference between Trump and the current banana republic moron in charge, is with Trump it was always "If you want it take it. If you don't that's fine". As opposed to "Take the vax or you lose your job and access to society". That difference is night and day.

Well, t be fair whether anyone was right or wrong that pushed the vax, you pretty much have to be reliant upon what those you hire tell you. Nobody can be an expert at everything, despite many acting like you should be. There isn’t enough time in the day. Most people are lucky to mast 2-3 things in a lifetime. I don’t mean mediocre and get by, I mean master. No President can ever be master if everything for every situation that may pop up. That’s why it’s so important to get it right when hiring your experts that work for you. At the end of the day they should take blame, as they were the leadership of the time. That’s how it is when you are leader. But I don’t expect them to be experts at everything. Anyone that thinks a president comes in and just knows or should know how to do everything is crazy.
    Not sure I agree with the first part of your post. A lot of people, myself included, knew this: I have an immune system that protects me from infections I've already had. And, vaccinating against a virus is tantamount to curing the common cold. In 100 yrs of medical advancement that achievement has eluded us. And all of a sudden they come up with a shot that will stop a viral pandemic?? Color me and about 75million others skeptical. And as the actual science (data) breaks, we're being shown to be right.

Wade2big's 2nd account for when he gets banned,
    Not sure I understand. “2nd account for when he gets banned again.” If that’s directed at me. I have stated nothing but facts and an article from the worlds leading medical journal. Although you may not agree they are still facts.

Not sure I understand. “2nd account for when he gets banned again.” If that’s directed at me. I have stated nothing but facts and an article from the worlds leading medical journal. Although you may not agree they are still facts.
    Wade likes getting banned, so it was a joke about that. But I guess you could consider it a shot at you if you want. More of a joke about Wade, though.

Whether or not Trump was misled by Fauci and The CDC and FDA is water under the bridge. The watershed difference between Trump and the current banana republic moron in charge, is with Trump it was always "If you want it take it. If you don't that's fine". As opposed to "Take the vax or you lose your job and access to society". That difference is night and day.
    Exactly what I was about to post. Frankly, I consider this to be a good thing. If they are trying to pin it all on Trump then that means they are finally done carrying on the charade of the death jab being good or necessary. The CDC finally admitted the masks were unnecessary and even detrimental to health like most were able to deduce 2 years ago after a small amount of research into them. I anticipate the fuzziest of sheep will continue wearing them for another year or so just to make sure.

We're at a point where those who know, know and those who don't never will. I have a family member who was nearly killed by the death jab, blood clots in his lungs, who realy has convinced himself it was covid that did this to him and is thankful he got jabbed multiple times. So now he will spend the rest of his permanently altered and undoubtedly shortened life taking heart meds to keep himself alive. I have no interst in trying to convince him of what is obvious to any casual observer.

Yep. Your absolutely right. Those who know, know. Those that don't, now never will.

I'm pretty sure the leading cause of death in Alberta Canada is now "Unknown cause".

When questioned on whether or not trump would mandate the shot he sad that he wouldn't have to mandate it and that he would have convinced people to take it.

As for the booing, here you go.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
    This^^^

I've worked too many places where middle management would fudge the numbers going up the chain... Had to meet the req's to get that monthly/quarterly bonus.

Government is no different. Probably worse.

Mike

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    The man pushes the vax as much as anyone else and continues to do so even after backlash from his supporters. He brags about his boosters. He recommends everyone take the shot. He urges his supporters to not let the left take credit for what he has done with the vaxx of death. You can literally take a couple minutes to search for yourself and verify what I am telling you or you can continue to be lazy and ignorant.

anyone could be fooled by fake lab reports and faked or doctored studies.
    if he did nothing, they would have blamed him for every single death.
    trump could not say the doctors were wrong or lying about "safe and effective", even if he believed it.
    how could he have proved it back then?

Trump didn't pressure the FDA, or pharmas to release something dangerous. He pressured them to create a viable vaccine. There are those who are convinced Trump did something evil and there's no extracting them from their delusion. Trump, like the rest of us, is far from perfect and his personality can be abrasive, but those who can't see that he was pro USA and a patriot, all the way, are blind. He's hated because he is a patriot, through and through and wants the USA to be #1. I'll never agree with any other person 100% of the time, but Trump's actions and policies are what we needed then and surely what we need, now. May God bless and have mercy on the USA and bring misery to all who live outside His will.

It always amazes me how many people make excuses not only for Trump but any politician. These are the most well connected people on the planet with the most information available to them and they sure make a lot of “mistakes” that a huge percentage of people who take a little time to look into things themselves can see from a mile away.

The left and right pushed the vaccines as they got rich doing so although the left did weaponized it while the right ignored it. Both parties hate you. You should hate them back.

The vaccine didn’t get unleashed onto the public until less than a month before he handed the keys over to Marxists that over-threw the executive branch against the will of the people resulting in an unconstitutional federal gov’t with absolutely no legal constitutional authority over anyone or anything in the country but legitimized and recognized by both political parties in washington and all the way down to all 50 states and every city in the country. I will say it again, BOTH PARTIES HATE YOU. THEY ARE BOTH MARXIST ORGANIZATIONS. Using your logic, he would have mandated it with more time in office and when ordered to do so by Fauci.
    My aunt is high level medical professional. She was convinced Fauci was not full of shit based on his credentials, until a well respected medical journal started retracting peer reviewed studies that were not true. That was her holy shit moment. She said in her 50 years in the industry she had never seen anything like it.

What you have to remember about people, is they want an expert to tell them whats what and take away their fear. Plus you know, the whole "the lie is too big thing." A lot people had the wool pulled from their eyes on that one.

Not sure I agree with the first part of your post. A lot of people, myself included, knew this: I have an immune system that protects me from infections I've already had. And, vaccinating against a virus is tantamount to curing the common cold. In 100 yrs of medical advancement that achievement has eluded us. And all of a sudden they come up with a shot that will stop a viral pandemic?? Color me and about 75million others skeptical. And as the actual science (data) breaks, we're being shown to be right.
    I agree with you on the fact that we havent created a vax to prevent getting a virus, but I think that’s where many people get confused. The vax was never meant to keep anyone from getting the virus and to my knowledge it was never stated that way. I am no vax pusher or fan but you got to put the guilt where it lies. The vax was to simply lessen the effects and hopefully keep more people from dying. That’s it. That was best case scenario. Just lessen the symptoms to where people didn’t wind up in the hospital or dead. That doesn’t mean you wouldn’t ever get it. It’s no different than the flu shot. Just cause you take the shot don’t mean you ain’t gonna get the flu, it just means if they did the science right, it might not be as bad as it would have been otherwise.

Now what really bothers me is when vaccinated people run around saying stuff like, “i don’t think I would have made it without the vax!” That shit drives me insane. That may very well have been the case but you can’t make that statement because in reality you wouldn’t have known. Only way to measure that would have been to have someone that got one strain naturally fended it off and then got the vax and got ithe same strain again. And, even then you can’t truly measure the vax success because they would have already had a natural immune response from getting it the first time. Imo there is no real way of knowing how successful the vax is or isnt.

anyone could be fooled by fake lab reports and faked or doctored studies.
    if he did nothing, they would have blamed him for every single death.
    trump could not say the doctors were wrong or lying about "safe and effective", even if he believed it.
    how could he have proved it back then?
    Exactly. He was screwed either way.

Trump didn't pressure the FDA, or pharmas to release something dangerous. He pressured them to create a viable vaccine. There are those who are convinced Trump did something evil and there's no extracting them from their delusion. Trump, like the rest of us, is far from perfect and his personality can be abrasive, but those who can't see that he was pro USA and a patriot, all the way, are blind. He's hated because he is a patriot, through and through and wants the USA to be #1. I'll never agree with any other person 100% of the time, but Trump's actions and policies are what we needed then and surely what we need, now. May God bless and have mercy on the USA and bring misery to all who live outside His will.
    This.

Reactions: BLEE
    I agree with you on the fact that we havent created a vax to prevent getting a virus, but I think that’s where many people get confused. The vax was never meant to keep anyone from getting the virus and to my knowledge it was never stated that way. I am no vax pusher or fan but you got to put the guilt where it lies. The vax was to simply lessen the effects and hopefully keep more people from dying. That’s it. That was best case scenario. Just lessen the symptoms to where people didn’t wind up in the hospital or dead. That doesn’t mean you wouldn’t ever get it. It’s no different than the flu shot. Just cause you take the shot don’t mean you ain’t gonna get the flu, it just means if they did the science right, it might not be as bad as it would have been otherwise.
    that would be called a therapeutic, not a "vaccine".
    you are correct that now they are saying it was meant to lessen the severity, but that was clearly not how it was marketed and pushed out.

FaQAlkAWAAAX5HP.jpg

IjP0UQVJyVq9.png

Now what really bothers me is when vaccinated people run around saying stuff like, “i don’t think I would have made it without the vax!” That shit drives me insane. That may very well have been the case but you can’t make that statement because in reality you wouldn’t have known. Only way to measure that would have been to have someone that got one strain naturally fended it off and then got the vax and got ithe same strain again. And, even then you can’t truly measure the vax success because they would have already had a natural immune response from getting it the first time. Imo there is no real way of knowing how successful the vax is or isnt.

Exactly. He was screwed either way.

This.
    Your right but that's not how govt and media sold it. It was touted as 100% safe and effective. It WAS absolutely stated that way ad nauseum. Doubters we're censored and threatened with having their medical license pulled, Twitter banned, FB banned, all dissenting opinions silenced. But reality eventually hits you in the face like a 2x4. And you can't censor reality very long.

you are correct that now they are saying it was meant to lessen the severity, but that was clearly not how it was marketed and pushed out.

FaQAlkAWAAAX5HP.jpg

View attachment 7941667
    So is the polio vaccine called a vaccine or a therapeutic? As far as what the media was peddling then that just further proves how disingenuous they are. We already knew that tho. I am speaking specifically to Trump, not the media. I never recall Trump or his cabinet claiming this would prevent Covid. That’s what this thread is about.

Your right but that's not how govt and media sold it. It was touted as 100% safe and effective. It WAS absolutely stated that way ad nauseum. Doubters we're censored and threatened with having their medical license pulled, Twitter banned, FB banned, all dissenting opinions silenced. But reality eventually hits you in the face like a 2x4. And you can't censor reality very long.
    So you are telling me Trump and his cabinet claimed it would 100% prevent Covid? Maybe I’m getting old, but I don’t recall that. Again, got to place the blame where it lies. This thread is specifically about Trump and his cabinet, not what the media is peddling.

Pretty sure I remember biden taking full credit for it. He said there wasn't a vax when he took office, even though he was one of the first people to get it months before he became president. Biden said it, so who are we to question the most popular president ever?

The bottom line is its been the left and the MSM that pushed this death jab on the American people and now they want to try and blame someone who had absolutely zero input and authority on the mandates and policies that forced this toxic concoction on people. Get the fuck out of hear with that fucking bullshit. They really think the American people are that fucking stupid to know who really forced this death jab on them.

I think if they would of pushed suppositories instead of the jab a lot more people would of opened up for it.....

• Haha
    Reactions: XP1K
    This^^^

I've worked too many places where middle management would fudge the numbers going up the chain... Had to meet the req's to get that monthly/quarterly bonus.

Government is no different. Probably worse.

Mike
    Seen it my whole working life by employers. The piece of shit Neil Young was right “red means run son, numbers don't add up to nothin."

Look what they did with semantics during this whole ordeal.

Attachments

• EFD96E18-DB18-44B4-B9F1-5D2EE0A42D58.jpeg
      EFD96E18-DB18-44B4-B9F1-5D2EE0A42D58.jpeg
      848.7 KB · Views: 35
    Reactions: OkieMike
    Well, now that it’s undeniable the vax is terrible for you, and MSM is starting to acknowledge that, what will all the covidiots say, who up to a few weeks ago were all “anti-vaxxers should be denied any medical service, have their bank accounts frozen, etc and I hope they die”? Do they ever admit being asshole idiots who were totally wrong, or just live in denial forever and keep doubling down?
    It’s going to be difficult to try and admit the vax is bad, then blame it on Trump, when they pushed it on all their libtard sheep. Very curious to see if this turns some folks conservative when they realize they got bamboozled and us “conspiracy theorist anti vaxxers” were right all along.

Last edited:
    Well, now that it’s undeniable the vax is terrible for you, and MSM is starting to acknowledge that, what will all the covidiots say, who up to a few weeks ago were all “anti-vaxxers should be denied any medical service, have their bank accounts frozen, etc and I hope they die”? Do they ever admit being asshole idiots who were totally wrong, or just live in denial forever and keep doubling down?
    It’s going to be difficult to try and admit the vax is bad, then blame it on Trump, when they pushed it on all their libtard sheep. Very curious to see if this turns some folks conservative when they realize they got bamboozled and us “conspiracy theorist anti vaxxers” were right all along.
    It will never un-denialable to some people. They will continue to blame long COVID for the side effects of their treatments.

Reactions: OldSalty2
    First tactic they adopted against Trump that is based somewhat on truth.

Trump in his naïveté thinks inventing chemical compounds to inject in a human should be easy......he builds skyscrapers which on paper looks magnitudes more difficult.

In his stupidity he had no idea that something intended for good could be harmful. And he assumes those he relied on were "good" actors.

The only redeeming difference between Trump and The communists in this debacle is that Trump likely would not have mandated this shit.

If Trump has anything to say it's that yes he pushed operation warp speed but it was Biden that held you down by financial distress and injected the poison in you.

Trump didn't pressure the FDA, or pharmas to release something dangerous. He pressured them to create a viable vaccine.

Important distinction, imo.

FaQAlkAWAAAX5HP.jpg

View attachment 7941667
    Crooked AF.

Biden was against mandates initially. While the media and medical community (funded by pharma) put on the pucker fear 24x7. Rolling 24x7 death counts. People dying on vents. Stories of death and how the vaxx was the only way.

Imo, it was biden who was duped/pressured when it really mattered. Biden is the one who commanded the mandates, either because his handlers saw political opportunity, or got paid, bigly. Or both, likely. In other words, this is a chicken, egg situation. Should media held pharma responsible for the data, reporting, etc, then I don't think we would have ever seen mandates. Which btw, many companies are STILL requiring...infuckingsane.

Personally, I think the medical communities are the most to blame in a situation where there is plenty to go around. They are probably the most trusted group when it comes to making good-faith decisions based on data and actual "science". Yet they pushed the pharma line because that's where the money comes from, plus everyone knows the media is shit. And that politicians are just the lamprey in this story, attaching to only gorge themselves on the blood money. To be expected.

Notice that all the local vaxx pushers are nowhere to be found in this thread? Their presence in threads like this sure have diminished over the past few months. After taking every opportunity to derail, shame, threaten and push the vaxx narrative. Where is the "plague guy", and others who pushed this shit? Remember they were the "medical experts".....and you were a redneck, hillbilly, uneducated, toothless-heathen, murderer. Pepperidge Farm remembers....

The same assholes who pushed the fear in the old OG now-deleted covid thread were the same that pushed the vaxx. 12% IFR, people in China dropping dead in the streets, etc. Coincidence, I'm sure.

Last edited:
    Important distinction, imo.

Crooked AF.

Biden was against mandates initially. While the media and medical community (funded by pharma) put on the pucker fear 24x7. Rolling 24x7 death counts. People dying on vents. Stories of death and how the vaxx was the only way.

Imo, it was biden who was duped/pressured when it really mattered. Biden is the one who commanded the mandates, either because his handlers saw political opportunity, or got paid, bigly. Or both, likely. In other words, this is a chicken, egg situation. Should media held pharma responsible for the data, reporting, etc, then I don't think we would have ever seen mandates. Which btw, many companies are STILL requiring...infuckingsane.

Personally, I think the medical communities are the most to blame in a situation where there is plenty to go around. They are probably the most trusted group when it comes to making good-faith decisions based on data and actual "science". Yet they pushed the pharma line because that's where the money comes from, plus everyone knows the media is shit. And that politicians are just the lamprey in this story, attaching to only gorge themselves on the blood money. To be expected.

Notice that all the local vaxx pushers are nowhere to be found in this thread? Their presence in threads like this sure have diminished over the past few months. After taking every opportunity to derail, shame, threaten and push the vaxx narrative. Where is the "plague guy", and others who pushed this shit? Remember they were the "medical experts".....and you were a redneck, hillbilly, uneducated, toothless-heathen, murderer. Pepperidge Farm remembers....

The same assholes who pushed the fear in the old OG now-deleted covid thread were the same that pushed the vaxx. 12% IFR, people in China dropping dead in the streets, etc. Coincidence, I'm sure.
    Not crooked AF @OldSalty2. It’s pure evil at the highest magnitude possible. People need to understand what these companies with the full backing and support of their gov’t did to them. None of this was an accident. It wasn't’ a mistake. It wasn’t something done with good intentions that unfortunately went bad. It was evil conjured by satan himself. This is what our and every other gov’t today represents.