• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Too funny

DRandi

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 24, 2014
Saw this posted on another site and had to share.

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-oliver-jussie-smollett-criticized-la-street-art-1187538

1550589335865.jpeg

Reactions: Bender
It is telling that I was not at all surprised that HBO has a show called "The Orange Man Bad Show with Jon Oliver..."

Reactions: JimLee
It is telling that I was not at all surprised that HBO has a show called "The Orange Man Bad Show with Jon Oliver..."
You better go back and read the story,someone hijacked the billboard to make fun of HBO.
Took me a minute to get it,then I read the billboard again.
Who ever is doing it has balls,they got 4 of them so far

Reactions: JimLee and Bender
You better go back and read the story,someone hijacked the billboard to make fun of HBO.

No, I read the article. But, before doing so, I saw the picture of the billboard and my thoughts were along the lines of "This doesn't seem outlandish for HBO or a liberal comedian. I'm not sure why the shock." I got it once I read the article, but I would still not be surprised to see HBO with a show with that name...

Reactions: JimLee
Oh I get what you're saying about HBO SHO and the rest of them.
And to think people pay to have that crap piped into their homes

Guarantee you that the majority of people that read that sign think it's real and don't think twice about it.

Reactions: cornhusker86