• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Trouble with getting gun back from CBJ Precision

Huckleberry75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Does anyone have experience with CBJ Precision / Precision Engineered rifles? My buddy has had a smokeless with him since early September. Was told 4wk turn around. After the alloted time, no word from the guy. When my buddy calls the shop phone, he gets the machine, which is normal for most shops. The guy will text back, but will not ever call back, even when directly asked to do so. He has also been asked to simply return the rifle and my buddy will do his own load development. Cory has not returned my buddies gun, and has already cashed the check for services rendered.

There are always two sides to a story, but I wanted to see if anyone on here had anyone dealings with this guy. My buddy is beside himself and ready to call the sheriff to try and get things off of high center. I appreciate any help / advice that you guys might have.

Here is his website as fair warning to others.

http://precisionengineeredrifles.com/contact_us