• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Trure Home-Land Security

cvedrick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2009
League City, Texas
After 17 years, I am secure in MY homeland security...

(bugger, the only thing that makes this camo job hide is a blody camera!)

Re: Trure Home-Land Security

I have a similar trained cat for self defense. I'm sure he takes as many naps as that one does.

Cut

My cat likes to hang out in the office with all the fire power as well.Maybe they like the smell of the gun powder...

"D" Rifle is to guard the cat, been years since he brought home a bunny, still wake up to 'exploded' bird or rat noses & guts on the doorstep.

"cut" again 17 years old, it is a wonder he even wakes up (other than at feeding time)

"cnotes" they absolutely do love the smell of a dirty gun or a drag bag. Have one that turns any rip stop cloth into favorite bed, drag bag, carbine case, etc. and a 12x18 range bag is just like a sofa. (it is shameful what she did to my tapestry embroidered shotgun bag)

FYI it is an airsoft I am testing camo jobs on, would flat out not leave one of my good rifles sitting around.

Neat pic, thx for sharing, my little ones always want to get in on the action when I clean a rifle or set up a scope. Old kitties are gentle old souls.... where does the time go?

I have a Doberman that grabs the pistol barrel when it's time to go hog hunting. And a 15lb Tabby that guards the homestead when I'm on the road

would I also need any security device ?
Actually I just shift in my new home and my neighbor recommend me to install some thing for the home security when I told him that I also have a gun and a dog too. so According to him a dog or gun is best just for personal security not for the home-land security. so what you think I should install any electronic device.