• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tucker interviews Putin

I found putins Neonazi talking points fascinating.
TUCKER: What is your opinion of President Biden?
PUTIN: We’re convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.
TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair and square?
PUTIN: I would rather not get into domestic American politics but will say my embassy reported your southern border was better run than that 2020 election. (chuckles)
TUCKER: One poll in America shows you more popular than Biden – any reaction?
PUTIN: (laughs) I don’t know if that should be taken seriously but Russian ideals have support. We believe in traditional values; marriage is between a man and a woman: men are men and women are women.

PUTIN: We’re convinced he is not running the country.
ICYMI Putin used the term "Neonazi" repeatedly to describe people that were politically aligned with persecutors of Russians, Polish, and Jews.

Did you actually watch the interview?

Last edited:
Reactions: jrb06
God I need to go to bed. The peanut galleries profound postulations makes me think y'all are about as real as those 5 new cute Brazilian girls following me on Twitter . . .

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and candyx
PUTIN: We’re convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.
TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair and square?
PUTIN: I would rather not get into domestic American politics but will say my embassy reported your southern border was better run than that 2020 election. (chuckles)
TUCKER: One poll in America shows you more popular than Biden – any reaction?
PUTIN: (laughs) I don’t know if that should be taken seriously but Russian ideals have support. We believe in traditional values; marriage is between a man and a woman: men are men and women are women.
Those questions weren't even asked and you're 100% full of shit saying the above. Clown.

Sheesh.....Putin is quite a historian. Went to bed after 10 minutes of him talking about history.

Those questions weren't even asked and you're 100% full of shit saying the above. Clown.
That's all copy pasted from some click bait war propaganda machine twitter account.

He must be either-

1.) A dumbass
2.) A bot
3.) A glowie
4.) A scammer trying boost his post count.

And of course the likes just pile on. Seriously questioning what I'm even doing here. The pit is like Facebook these days.

Nothing that was not known prior to, was learned. The MSM & the left tried to shit on it 4 days before it even happened, telling in its own right. Everything Putin said about back door/room deals made & broken are documented fact. The way he worded a few answers & his body language during same was interesting. Course the left will just keep the parrot lock stepping along & the sheep will just look up for a second then return to swallowing the shit their fed. All in all a major warning to events that may unfold do to lies & damn lies, from broken deals.

I found the interview fascinating.
I think Putin was able to articulate his reasoning for everything he's done, and it all points back at the good old USA pressuring both sides into acting.

I found the part about the supposed spy interesting. The fact that the guy wasn't allowed out because of bad faith on the west's fault.

Telling.

I was having a problem with the tone of voice of the translator. Wish I knew Russian to directly translate what was being said.

M

Putin should of done a bare chested interview
putin.jpg

I know just enough of the language to discern that the translation wasn't Word for word but far more idea for idea.

If you listen to that interview with a Russian mindset, it becomes much more interesting. I think Putin was legitimately trying to lay out the Russian perspective for the why of the war. Of course there was disinformation and lies in it, but even some of the "lies" may just be the actual Russian perspective on history. They did have state run schools there for almost 80 years and many of the truths, especially about the Great Patriotic War time, may not be fully known.

There is much the West has never learned or forgotten as well. Listen to the interview and Google a lot of what putin mentions. There is a lot of historical depth there. Look at his eyes as he talks as well. His demeanor is much different than most other interviews. He is teaching or maybe engaging in a mental exercise here far more than he is engaging in information warfare like he does in most western interviews.

That was the most interesting, most telling part of the whole thing. Just what was it they were afraid of, or even expecting him to say?
oh that's easy. If Putin came across as a reasonable leader, with reasonable ideas, then more and more people would realize the war the US is bankrolling is only for the benefit of politicians who invested in the defense industry and warhawks wishing for constant war.

Listened to the whole thing, it was fascinating. My takeaways were:

1. Everything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. He likes to play the "who me, innocent Russia?" card alot. But I also think that he does reveal some things about how Russia views itself and its relationship with the rest of the world.

2. Putin believes that Ukraine is a made-up state consisting of an eastern part that was historically Russia and a western part that was historically Hungarian. Its known fact for years that Ukraine entry into NATO was a no-go for Russia, and yet the west has pursued that despite promising in the past not to. After the 2014 riots and the ouster of the pro-Russian government, I think Putin saw a chance to hit back by splitting Ukraine back into two parts that corresponded with their heritage. So they Annex Crimea, and start a war over Donbas which is very russian. Its telling that the Minsk agreements were the instrument that ended the conflict. Those agreements basically allowed Donbas to remain in Ukraine, but govern itself. Russia agreed to this, as it was giving them what they ultimately wanted. Ukraine would slowly split into a western region, and a Russian region. When Ukraine and the west ceased abiding by the Minsk agreements, Russia said fuck it and invaded because it regards itself a superpower and is tired of being ignored. Russia expected to be treated as one of the big boys on the world stage after it set communism aside, but that didn't happen and its been trying to claw back geopolitical clout ever since.

3. I think Putin's rhetoric about neo-nazis is pretty much propaganda. Here he plays the same trick the US media likes to play, any political conservative gets rebranded as a nazi to somehow make opposing conservatism righteous. The 2014 riots/regime change may have been led by the CIA, but it was Ukrainian conservatives that were demonstrating. So he brands the pro-EU Ukrainians as "right wing extremeists neo nazis". Now innocent Russia is fighting facism on behalf of the world! Barf. Same playbook as the left.

4. Putin's claim that the west continued to pressure Russia constantly in attempts to limit its power seems true. I think he has a point, that the military-industrial-intelligence complex in the US has painted Russia as "the enemy" to justify spending billions of defense dollars, cold war style. Also, its telling that the left tried to make Russia the evil boogyman for everything during the 2016 election, while Biden and Obama were up to their eyes in corruption in Ukraine.

TLDR: We poked the bear for years, to justify spending billions on sticks. The bear sees itself as a bear, and wants US to see it as a bear, and is now pissed.

I watched the whole thing. They be honest I found it disappointing. Putin kept saying it would be bad manners to tell what happened in conversations with Biden etc Tucker didn’t really press him as much as I’d have liked. If Putin thought his history-lesson rationale for the invasion was compelling, he’s an idiot.

This was Putin’s opportunity to air all of the dirty secrets he knows about Biden and Zelenskyy and he didn’t.

Last edited:
I bet most of you still believe your civil war was about slavery. Judging what Russian says about Ukraine through the knowledge and viewpoint of american conservative is like first belief i mentioned. Naive and childish and completely false. There is no Ukraine conservative in your understanding of the word. They are nazis and by that real wwii type nazis not even word neo fits as they are mostly stuck in 1942…
Also Russia is not trying to matter mere discussion here proves they are and god forbid world just might end because you enable your elites to fuck around a little bit too much…

To be honest, I was pretty impressed with Putin. He seems to know a lot about his country and more importantly care a lot about his country. I don’t believe any of that shit was read off a Teleprompter, our fucking potato can’t remember his name half the time and I guarantee you he couldn’t name three signers of the constitution.

It was an interesting watch.

If anything, Putin did come across as genuine. Calculated as ever (he's no fool) but genuine. Some probably didn't understand what he meant about manners when discussing conversations with other leaders, but I can see why he wouldn't quote them, from his perspective.

If anything, Putin did come across as genuine. Calculated as ever (he's no fool) but genuine. Some probably didn't understand what he meant about manners when discussing conversations with other leaders, but I can see why he wouldn't quote them, from his perspective.
cracking open that door would definitely be a slippery slope…..?

Reactions: BLEE and Uhlan
I watched it as soon as it aired. I don't get what all the hype was about. It was a decent interview and all, but not worth the hype. Putin had a few funny zingers such as a subtle slap in the face to Tucker wanting to be in the CIA. The Nazi talk about Ukraine was a pretty lame excuse. We all know the Russia-Ukraine war is about territory issues, not Nazism.

Pointless interview either way and Tucker didn't ask any hard pushing questions.

Reactions: Kalthoff
Would you have?

Everyone is calling out tucker for giving a "softball" interview...

1) he's in the fucking Kremlin talking to a man who has no problem killing people.

2) see point 1.

...Its easy to be a badass when you know nothing bad is going to happen to you...

Frankly it's kind of refreshing to see an interview where the person is allowed to talk...not having the interviewer yelling at them and interrupting them every 5 seconds...

Megyn Kelly pushed him way more than Tucker did and she's still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: Charmingmander
If Putin is a killer then what is Biden and if one thinks in such childish manner (to actually believe shit some of you typed) imagine everyone thought like that. Then what Russians are killera and Americans are pantpoopers? And pantpoopers will go to war with killers or pantpoopers will be taken seriously by the world?

If some of you are really that immature and not jusy fucking with the thread than youre seriously fucked and no ammount (pun intended) of bravado will help you in next few years as chickens come home to roost.

Pointless interview either way and Tucker didn't ask any hard pushing questions.

It's never pointless to hear your adversary expound his logic. Even if you don't agree with it it can inform your manner of thinking.

I think Tucker clearly said that he was there to mainly hear from Putin as to why he did what he did.

I wouldn't trust a word he says. Why give the full-blown, lying, narcissist, commie POS a voice for even a minute. Its appalling any American gave him a platform to speak. His people don't have free speech so why give it to him?
I read you response and for some reason this meme pops into my head...

Screenshot_20240209_171107_Photo Editor.jpg

He certainly wasn’t the crazed lunatic we are told he is.