• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Two is one, one is none!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Clerk Opens Fire with Two Guns, Kills Alleged Masked Robber
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...ns-fire-two-guns-kills-alleged-masked-robber/

Ah where to begin…

Except to say… awesome!

Clerk grabs not one... but two guns and kills robber.

Robbers are not having a good 2023 so far. Between the guy who got anchored in Houston and now Two Guns McGraw in Ct., this is shaping up to be a good year so far!

Sirhr

1675520973457.jpeg

Didn't we have a thread that was for posting the stories of people defending themselves and others?
Clerk Opens Fire with Two Guns, Kills Alleged Masked Robber
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...ns-fire-two-guns-kills-alleged-masked-robber/

Ah where to begin…

Except to say… awesome!

Clerk grabs not one... but two guns and kills robber.

Robbers are not having a good 2023 so far. Between the guy who got anchored in Houston and now Two Guns McGraw in Ct., this is shaping up to be a good year so far!

Sirhr
I'm not saying that this belongs there. I just don't recall what it was titled.

Didn't we have a thread that was for posting the stories of people defending themselves and others?

I'm not saying that this belongs there. I just don't recall what it was titled.

Yes, but that thread is for people defending themselves with only ONE gun!

This thread is twice as awesome!

;-)

Sirhr

I feel the same way about powder and primers ammo and guns one is never enough and 100 is far to quickly there then gone so you just have to keep on looking and finding more and more , more guns more ammo , more money to pay for more primers and powder oh and now and then food .

What's more amazing is that this clerk was actually shot in the back first and was still able to shoot back and kill one of his attackers while dual weilding.
The only downside is he only killed one of the 2 perps.

Reactions: 10ring'r
No video WTF?
I was sorely disappointed in lack of video. I totally want to see a dual-wielding clerk shooting it out and prevailing, all while wounded with a gunshot wound. Bravo, good sir!

Perp should've stayed home. Needs to happen like this more often. Would be way less crime.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Perp should've stayed home. Needs to happen like this more often. Would be way less crime.

Better yet, it needs to be reported more often in the MSN. We need to get back to actual deterrents from crime. Since we can't do public executions anymore, next best thing would be to show all these faggot thieves getting dropped where they stand by some 230 grain justice.

Better yet, it needs to be reported more often in the MSN. We need to get back to actual deterrents from crime. Since we can't do public executions anymore, next best thing would be to show all these faggot thieves getting dropped where they stand by some 230 grain justice.
AMEN brother! This^^^^^^ right here. Mac

Reactions: sirhrmechanic