• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Two LMT MWS rifles for sale - prices dropped

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Don’t have time to shoot them, and tax man wants more money, so I’d rather sell these than dip into savings.

LMT MWS MARS-H 16 inch CL barrel 308 - I’ve fired 20 rounds through it to zero the Eotech 1-8. Rifle comes as pictured with the magpul grips and stock, BRT EZ tune 50/50 gas tube, factory lmt two stage trigger, box etc. Eotech scope not included, and the factory flash hider will be reinstalled unless you want to pay for the Surefire.
$3000 Shipped minus optics and Surefire, both available separately after the rifle sells.

LMT MWS MARS-H 20 inch stainless barrel 308 with 15 inch rail - This rifle is unfired and as new. Rifle comes as pictured with the magpul PRS and grip, BRT EZ tune 50/50 gas tube, Geissele SSAE two stage trigger, and I do not have the box. Eotech scope not included, and the factory flash hider will be reinstalled unless you want to pay for the Surefire.
$3600 Shipped minus optics and Surefire, both available separately after the rifle sells.

AbX1cqn.jpeg

IfoiiAR.jpeg

Last edited:
How does that 16in shoot?
Only had one range trip to set the Eotech up with 20 rounds, it was over gassed with my can so I bought the 50/50 gas tube to fix it, but haven’t had time to go back and shoot it with the new gas tube. Accuracy was fantastic :)