• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics Two Sig Tango 4 Scopes

predatorslayer

Private
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2019
CONUS
One has the MOA Milling Reticle $400 shipped (Sold). The other has the DEV-L reticle $425 shipped. Both scopes are like new. Sold the rifles these were on and they have been sitting in my safe for a few months. Come with original boxes and everything that came with them.
A75865C8-45CC-49B4-BF26-9765B5F4ABA0.jpeg
77FB8770-C8EF-4013-AD78-A1B08B821E09.jpeg

Last edited:
I have had several questions. Both of these scopes have zero stops. Maybe they are a gen 3 instead of a gen 2? I know Sigs Gen 1 scopes were that gray/silver color. These scopes are great. I have a PST Gen II 5-25 and I would say glass and turrets are comparable. I have run both scopes out to 1250 and both tracked perfectly. I’ll post some more pictures this afternoon.

Per our PM's, I'll take the SOT 44111, MOA milling. Thanks