• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Uh, Oh! This man fights. He should not be spared.

Perhaps I may be incorrect.....but, an American serviceman swears allegiance to The Constitution. To defend against enemies both foreign and domestic. Domestic enemies have taken over our nation......the elitist, the Washington criminal enterprise, and the lobbyist, and corrupt politicians. Maybe all of our military personnel should closely examine the oath that they took! Anyway.....that’s the way I see it! memtb

Alright, the mommy comment was unnecessarily snarky and I apologize.

But didn’t you bring up that asshole Vindman peaching on his commander in chief as a counter to this guy getting fired?

And you aren’t the only one to throw that out.

so leaving out Mommy, what does Vindman have to do w this guy? As I said, IMO Vindman deserved some serious consequences…..which did not happen.

But that’s where two wrongs don’t make a right come in. They are separate incidents and one doesn’t justify the other.

peace brother and again, sorry for the snark.
I wasn't trying to justify one vs the other...what I was saying was that the standard wasn't applied.

No worries. I wasn't issued feelings.

Reactions: Baron23
Just some thoughts about this situation...

1. From the standpoint of established military rules of conduct, this Marine should have resigned before he criticized senior officers. Full stop.
2. It seems pretty obvious he recognized that if he resigned first, that his criticism would then carry virtually no weight and would be ignored by the world at large. He is, after all, simply an anonymous mid-level officer... or he was.
3. His violation of the code of conduct was a calculated act. He knew exactly what the consequences could be. He decided the risk was worthwhile and necessary to bring public shame on senior officers who have so far shown no willingness to take responsibility for their obvious incompetence regarding the conduct of the withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan. You have to believe this is the hill this Marine is prepared to die on.
4. We may be trying to overthink the symbolism of the chessboard. Perhaps it simply means the game this Marine is playing has just started.

Kinda sounded like his wife was leaving him. Did anyone else get that vibe?
All speculation, but it seemed more to me and some others that it sounded like he knew he was a marked man. And according to some media reports it looks like he may already be headed to the mental ward. If that’s true then something has to be done as that’s some shit you’d see in Nazi Germany or China kr a handful of other countries who have been known to do such things for those that have a dissenting opinion. Thing is, I’m not sure how we will ever know unless he still has some way of communicating. Surely he thought of this. Whatever happened to that dude that barricaded himself indoors from the cops in NY somewhere like maybe early 2020? Y’all know who I’m talking about? He was on Facebook live or something as the cops made a standoff with him in armored vehicles down the street?

Its what he was trained to expect.

Its why it is so disturbing to his soul.

The Marine Corps like no other pushes history and the privilege and sacrifices of leadership.

More than anything the senior has a responsibility to the junior if it is expected that the junior will go to his death on the orders of the senior.

The seniors are violating that trust and confidence.

The disturbing thing is this sounds almost like communication he knows he will not live beyond.
Perhaps I may be incorrect.....but, an American serviceman swears allegiance to The Constitution. To defend against enemies both foreign and domestic. Domestic enemies have taken over our nation......the elitist, the Washington criminal enterprise, and the lobbyist, and corrupt politicians. Maybe all of our military personnel should closely examine the oath that they took! Anyway.....that’s the way I see it! memtb
This is the oath that I took when I enlisted:
247C8BCD-FD31-40CB-A59D-6F0817D376FE.jpeg

Wasn't the Officer corps mantra after Vietnam....."Never Again".

Colin Powell, N. Schwarzkopf weren't they the examples speaking back to power, ensuring the mil held unfit leaders accountable for malfeasance in battle, ensuring sound tactics would be used. Resignation being the only proper course otherwise?

What happened to that?

We back to the Nuremburg Excuse?

Those troops in Kabul would have faired better under this guy.

He was in charge of "AITB"

Advanced Infantry Training Battalion? Anyone know?

He probably is fully aware he doesn't have much longer to live.

Do you people really think this guy is a soft target?

He's not some journalist/lawyer/soft hands type.

Do you people really think this guy is a soft target?

He's not some journalist/lawyer/soft hands type.

No.

but...

despite what official channels may want us to believe he is not crazy either.

A lone wolf is not going to last without strong support.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
They are putting him in a holding facility awaiting a vist from Hillary.

God Bless and help this Marine. He’s gonna need it.
I worry that by stating his position the way he has, he’s made a case for mental instability. There is no easier way to shut him, than using the mental instability argument…

No.

but...

despite what official channels may want us to believe he is not crazy either.

A lone wolf is not going to last without strong support.

Not talking about him going on the offensive.

Talking about this guy not being an easy mark for Killary's hitmen.

Reactions: pmclaine
Alright, the mommy comment was unnecessarily snarky and I apologize.

But didn’t you bring up that asshole Vindman peaching on his commander in chief as a counter to this guy getting fired?

And you aren’t the only one to throw that out.

so leaving out Mommy, what does Vindman have to do w this guy? As I said, IMO Vindman deserved some serious consequences…..which did not happen.

But that’s where two wrongs don’t make a right come in. They are separate incidents and one doesn’t justify the other.

peace brother and again, sorry for the snark.
LOL! What a fucking total zero parading around as some sort of woke, righteous man. You are the reason the hypocrisy flourishes. Pretending like this is some sort of Queensbury game is why we are so fucked. Equating this office speaking out to the malfeasance and failures of those he is criticizing is to be so inward looking, and to have such little perspective outside of your own skin it's absurd. You are a fucking joke. You are part and parcel of the rot in this country. You may not be an active communist working to destroy America, but you are absolutely willing to allow it to be destroyed as long as you can feel good and righteous about yourself. You point out the splinter in your brothers eye, and ignore the plank in your own, and pretend that the splinter is far more dangerous. Your misunderstanding is nearly complete, as this man actually took responsibility and his punishment which faggots like you are so eager to administer. Not justice at all. You are a sick fuck.

I have no idea what you believe over your own self righteousness, but I can honestly say that I respect you less than the ones who are actively working to destroy this nation, because at least they believe in something and are more honest that you. You are just totally full of shit and accept the double standard almost without comment because you are such a righteous person. As if you would stab your self in the eye because of your principals. Your values are fucked, and your virtue false.

Reactions: Gaslitnation
Noooooo, Stay the fuck away from the Doc's They will Randle McMurphy him.

Equating this office speaking out to the malfeasance and failures of those he is criticizing is to be so inward looking, and to have such little perspective outside of your own skin it's absurd.
You fucking moron....did you actually read this thread or just think to dive right in at the end.

I'm NOT the one who thru Vindman out and I'm NOT the one who made comparisons or equated one with the other.

Read the fucking thread, janitor.

My only response about Vindman was to OTHERS who thru him out there at me as some sort of comparison or justification for their outrage.

Go away, leave me alone, you are an idiot.

You fucking moron....did you actually read this thread or just think to dive right in at the end.

I'm NOT the one who thru Vindman out and I'm NOT the one who made comparisons or equated one with the other.

My only response about Vindman was to OTHERS who thru him out there at me as some sort of comparison or justification for their outrage.

Lol. The truth hurts. You’re the kind of stupid motherfucker who accuses our enemies of cheating. You accept they cheat and ataboy yourself tut-tutuing. Not impressed with your virtue.

i guess that was me, so let me just say...

fuck you.

I worry that by stating his position the way he has, he’s made a case for mental instability. There is no easier way to shut him, than using the mental instability argument…

Heard a politician once say "Take the guns than due process"

Really makes that tactic to shut down speech very easy.

Reactions: oneshot86
He resigned his commission.
That's not what I asked.
If he has not been discharged it's a different situation.

Till you get the DD 214 your ass is still thiers. Don't officers have to process out like normal people?

I was enlisted and left as an nco.

Reactions: Cowpokey
That's not what I asked.

Till you get the DD 214 your ass is still thiers. Don't officers have to process out like normal people?

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood and don't know if he is still active and out processing or if that has already been completed.

Yes, officers have to out process and get their 214 just like everybody else.

Reactions: Snuby642
That's not what I asked.

I would expect officers have to out process just like (or very similar) to the way we did as enlisted. As you know, that doesn't happen overnight. lol

Reactions: Snuby642
another marine commander just resigned...no link as i just saw it on OANN.

• Wow
another marine commander just resigned...no link as i just saw it on OANN.
Did they give any details for the reason? I usually watch OAN for an hour in the morning, that's as much "news" as I need for the day.

Did they give any details for the reason? I usually watch OAN for an hour in the morning, that's as much "news" as I need for the day.

Maybe he is doing it the A than B way to see if his voice will carry as far as his comrades.

First Lt Col did it B than A.

I think the understanding of the first Lt Cols courage will give his joining coworkers voice increased decibels.

The first has to be brave but he wasnt sure of the result.

The second has to be courageous because he knows what happened to the first.

A movement is impossible until the second has the balls to step up and join the first.

"I am Spartacus!" would mean nothing until a second man said it.

If a third and fourth join than the other side can start to feel the fear.

Last edited:
Maybe he is doing it the A than B way to see if his voice will carry as far as his comrades.

I think his courage will give his coworkers voice decibels.

The first has to be brave.

The second has to be courageous.

A movement is impossible until the second has the balls to step up and join the first.

I think his courage will give coworkers voice decibels, very well worded, and i believe it to be true.

I think his courage will give his coworkers voice decibels.

The first has to be brave.

The second has to be courageous.

I'd guess the first Lt Col did it that way intentionally; the other way around wouldn't have gotten the attention he intended. If the second is doing it A then B, he might be covering his tail...and the attention was already generated.

Foreign and domestic, keep and bear arms, there’s no qualifiers listed or implied only restrictions imposed by someone in authority and allowed to stand by compliance from we the people. Do you think we would be a country now if we had followed British rules of engagement and followed there code of conduct. We can’t change anything if we abide by there rules because as proven many times they will change or selectively enforce what they want. We are doomed if they have divided us to the point to where we can’t get a consensus on something this egregious as what’s going on these days. We are no better off than all the warring tribes of Afghanistan that can’t get their shit together to mount an effective defense against an oppressive regime. I guess it will have to get a lot worse before people will come together and put their petty differences aside.

As stated before, “ have you had enough yet” I guess not even close.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

I think the understanding of the first Lt Cols courage will give his joining coworkers voice increased decibels.

The first has to be brave but he wasnt sure of the result.

The second has to be courageous because he knows what happened to the first.

If a third and fourth join than the other side can start to feel the fear.

"First follower transforms the lone nut into a leader." - Derek Sivers

Btw,
Eighty-seven retired flag grade officers have signed and open letter calling for "the resignation and retirement of the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) based on negligence in performing their duties primarily involving events surrounding the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan."

Attachments

• DOD Resignation Letter 083021.pdf
    128.9 KB · Views: 71
"First follower transforms the lone nut into a leader." - Derek Sivers

Btw,
Eighty-seven retired flag grade officers have signed and open letter calling for "the resignation and retirement of the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) based on negligence in performing their duties primarily involving events surrounding the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan."

Those old dudes sign a lot of shit that goes no where.

But...

Looking at the resumes of some of them.....they have done enough and it may be our turn.

There's been a lot of chatter about the chess board in the interwebs.
Screenshot_20210831-095934.png

I know jack-shit about chess. Just been seeing groups discussing it. FWIW

• Love