• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ukrainian IG Model Turned Sniper (Propaganda)

FourT6and2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Smells like propaganda to me. With 70K followers, I'm thinking the only shots she's made were for IG.

Because like I said last year when the polish or whatever "sniper" that was "fighting" in Ukraine was on here asking for load data....People soon lose interest, especially when all the support here for Ukraine is just media pushed virtue signaling. It's no longer a viable distraction so they push propaganda like this to get people re-invested. In the same sense, it's a much lamer version of parading John Basilone around the country to sell war bonds, only Basilone actually fought. Wars need faces and stories or the public loses interest.

Reactions: camocorvette
Dylan Mulvaney went to the ukraine to get away ?

1684359034251.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Smells like propaganda to me. With 70K followers, I'm thinking the only shots she's made were for IG.

I see our tax dollar blown in lip filler. Any monkey can be taught to shoot a rifle, if women want to do their part they should be making babies to replenish the slaughtered Ukes.

• Haha
Reactions: W54/XM-388
I read this title wrong and thought it said Ukranian IG Model Turned Stripper....I was expecting a different video.

Putting the tissues and Jergens away, good night.

I see our tax dollar blown in lip filler. Any monkey can be taught to shoot a rifle, if women want to do their part they should be making babies to replenish the slaughtered Ukes.
Sure, I bet you pay taxes .:rolleyes:

Is that the one who was in here asking loading advice?

But… she makes 2000 yard headshots and can calculate the Coriolis Effect in her head all while posting “Hot Ukranian Wimmen ready for Marriage” spam on Facebook….

Besides… I’ve seen this movie before.

Shoot her hell, Where's @Bigfatcock, its 'Train Time."