• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Optics Scout-Sniper Day Scope prototype

Date of auction would be nice but the info didn't transfer over in my cut and paste and will have to be entered manually. I am currently inputting the cmp user id's manually so it takes a minute. Will send this out tomorrow after the user Id's are updated. Fortunately 1 person bought almost 100 scopes so I'll have those assigned to him...lol

Good points! I hadn't realized the dates wouldn't show in the cut and paste.

You must be talking about CMP user #9151, ha!

Date of auction would be nice but the info didn't transfer over in my cut and paste and will have to be entered manually. I am currently inputting the cmp user id's manually so it takes a minute. Will send this out tomorrow after the user Id's are updated. Fortunately 1 person bought almost 100 scopes so I'll have those assigned to him...lol
No sweat. I'm still working on it, trying to add all of the cmp user Id's to the list. If someone has a cross-reference of cmp users to user ID we could probably locate most of the cmp Inertl and USO scopes... I have an excel copy of this. Let me know if anybody wants a copy. Feel free to send me updates and I can update the master list. Thanks

The CMP user ID is obviously public information with it showing up as the winning bid, but please don't try to match the CMP ID to actual people or their forum usernames. People should have a degree of privacy and the name or the person or their forum usernames is unnecessary and taking things too far. I can easily fill in a lot of names that go with those CMP ID's, probably dozens of names including the guy who purchased about 100 scopes, but I'm never going to reveal who anyone is. It just isn't necessary, even if you can use publicly posted information from forum posts with serial numbers in photos. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Please don't do that, PERSEC is important for all of us. Also, CMP ID's can easily be changed, I plan on changing mine at some point for reasons such as this. I like sharing items with everyone, but I also want a degree of anonymity when I'm bidding on items. You've done an amazing job capturing all this information and making it available to everyone. You have all the relevant information, so your chart is perfect the way it is, no other information needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrb572
The CMP user ID is obviously public information with it showing up as the winning bid, but please don't try to match the CMP ID to actual people or their forum usernames. People should have a degree of privacy and the name or the person or their forum usernames is unnecessary and taking things too far. I can easily fill in a lot of names that go with those CMP ID's, probably dozens of names including the guy who purchased about 100 scopes, but I'm never going to day who anyone is. It just isn't necessary, even if you can use publicly posted information from forum posts with serial numbers in photos. Please don't do that, PERSEC is important for all of us. Also, CMP ID's can easily be changed, I plan on changing mine at some point for reasons such as this. I like sharing items with everyone, but I also want a degree of anonymity when I'm bidding on items. You've done an amazing job capturing all this information and making it available to everyone. You have all the relevant information, so your chart is perfect the way it is, no other information needed.
Understood. I figured I might have been getting close to stepping over the line...

Reactions: USMCSGT0331
Understood. I figured I might have been getting close to stepping over the line...

I (and a lot of other people) appreciate your understanding, thank you! You've done amazing work here, so you can easily rest on those laurels! If you want to make things really interesting, maybe find a way to incorporate photos of each scope that's on the list, that would be pretty epic!

I've started a new thread "CMP sold Unertl and USO MST-100 scopes" to continue this topic (Sorry for the hijack), I'll email the spreadsheet to those who have asked by cob today.

Skunk, I apologize again for getting this off track...

Thanks.

Reactions: Skunk