• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ***SOLD*** USO SN-3 MKI 1.8-10 x 44mm Original Owner

CeeTee556

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2020
***SOLD to Charger442***

USO SN-3 MKI 1.8-10 x 44mm
Made in Buena Park, USA, manufactured in 2004 (see below for full specs). I am the original owner, this scope was mounted to an AI AE 308 and 60 rounds fired. Has been sitting in my safe for 15 years. Includes 1.125" height Badger Ordnance rings. ***UPDATE: Found the EREK cover, Illumination Control Cover and caps for objective and eyepiece***

$1200 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance. I can only accept Paypal at this time, prefer F&F but can do G&S if you cover fees. First to post "I'll take it" and immediately follow up with a PM gets it.

***Please check my feedback on ar15.com "Christian556" as I am new to the hide and don't have feedback here yet***

UUAebGW.jpgh

bOQ2OQ8.jpgh

lUh8vNA.jpgh

3f1q2xd.jpgh

zaVNkGM.jpgh

p6DGfev.jpgh

NgUsL3z.jpgh

W1SOIpN.jpgh

k6CNGO7l.jpg

P9a6Fbhl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Anb618 and gyz77
No box, everything included is pictured. I take the utmost care when packing items like this for shipping although I'm guessing that's not your reason for asking:)

Reactions: Softtail103
***UPDATE: found the EREK cover, Illumination control cover and covers for objective and eyepiece. Pics posted above***