• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

USS Connecticut

Interesting…

Good to hear no one was critically injured.

I swear the Seawolf Class boats are all cursed…

Reactions: jmp1
Note the AO: South China Sea. There are so many boats underwater there right now that the Connecticut probably bumped into another sub.

Damn, this is a scary situation that China has created. Let's hope the next accident is as favorable an outcome as this one was.

• Haha
Reactions: db2000
iu.jpeg

Russian and american subs play chicken all the time when a missile boat is leaving port.

they put a sub out front and go right at the other guy. In all the commotion the boomer slips by

You never will find out what it REALLY was....
Because of the type of boat it is and being deployed in those waters, you can for sure bet it was right up a target's ass for quite some time before the oopsie.

Experienced crew and super sensitive boat makes me think they didn't hit their target boat even if the other boat hit the brakes.

I have heard of at least one Pick and Roll maneuver pulled off by a ВМФ tandem boat team a few years ago that was almost a disaster for us.

Basically one target boat knows we are shadowing them and the target's sister boat tries to maneuver on our boat. In this instance their #2 boat setup a static position 10 or 20 thousand meters ahead and just sat quiet. Knowing their planned position, boat #1 heads straight for them and immediately upon clearing #2, made a soft turn to put #2 between us and them. Supposedly we detected boat#2 only feet off the side when passing. Blind luck there was no collision but an actual collision was their intent. Maybe same scenario this time? . . . .

Like you said, we will never find out but it is fun to pull scenarios out our ass.

./

Because of the type of boat it is and being deployed in those waters, you can for sure bet it was right up a target's ass for quite some time before the oopsie.

Experienced crew and super sensitive boat makes me think they didn't hit their target boat even if the other boat hit the brakes.

I have heard of at least one Pick and Roll maneuver pulled off by a ВМФ tandem boat team a few years ago that was almost a disaster for us.

Basically one target boat knows we are shadowing them and the target's sister boat tries to maneuver on our boat. In this instance their #2 boat setup a static position 10 or 20 thousand meters ahead and just sat quiet. Knowing their planned position, boat #1 heads straight for them and immediately upon clearing #2, made a soft turn to put #2 between us and them. Supposedly we detected boat#2 only feet off the side when passing. Blind luck there was no collision but an actual collision was their intent. Maybe same scenario this time? . . . .

Like you said, we will never find out but it is fun to pull scenarios out our ass.

./

Call BS on that story ,seriously doubt that another sub wanted to be ramed , remember most opponent's subs will be smaller than US subs so playing bumper cars under sea is not a great way to grow old.

Call BS on that story ,seriously doubt that another sub wanted to be ramed , remember most opponent's subs will be smaller than US subs so playing bumper cars under sea is not a great way to grow old.
For the most part I agree with you. It is prolly B.S.
I also would not underestimate the willingness of leadership of certain countries to sacrifice people and assets to make it look like we started an international "incident". Embarrassing us and painting us as the aggressor on the world stage would be worth something to them.

./

When the other side has no value of life for their troops loosing bumper cars doesn’t matter much.

Better to knock off a sea wolf force projection snd intel gathering

in case it gets serious

For the most part I agree with you. It is prolly B.S.
I also would not underestimate the willingness of leadership of certain countries to sacrifice people and assets to make it look like we started an international "incident". Embarrassing us and painting us as the aggressor on the world stage would be worth something to them.

./
Beat me by 15 seconds

Reactions: Terry Cross
Also you guys might know but in the 80’s the us navy shadowed all Russian missile boats in detected of course

and at a predetermined time all us subs blasted a “ping” letting them know we’re here.

Russian brass had a stroke

That some real cat and mouse

Also you guys might know but in the 80’s the us navy shadowed all Russian missile boats in detected of course

and at a predetermined time all us subs blasted a “ping” letting them know we’re here.

Russian brass had a stroke

That some real cat and mouse
Where do you pick all these fairy tales and does anyone really believe them. Are you browsing through some decades old 'Daily mail' articles? They still make up these kind of stories these days although nowadays most of their fairytale section is about SAS exploits.

Seriously since when has a sub bumper car caused a mayor international incident let alone something worth a crew and a sub to even most cynical. Often times assumptions are made on BS stereotypes. Just because the propaganda machine is spreading them 24/7 it doesn't make them true.
And just about every sub bumper car incident was due to neither side having contact running a passive sonar. Far from sneaking on each other then movie style brakes on move kinda thing.

Crazy Ivan on bumper car course with Seawolf sub
Funny1_milphotos.jpg

Last edited:
Where do you pick all these fairy tales and does anyone really believe them. Are you browsing through some decades old 'Daily mail' articles? They still make up these kind of stories these days although nowadays most of their fairytale section is about SAS exploits.

Seriously since when has a sub bumper car caused a mayor international incident let alone something worth a crew and a sub to even most cynical. Often times assumptions are made on BS stereotypes. Just because the propaganda machine is spreading them 24/7 it doesn't make them true.
And just about every sub bumper car incident was due to neither side having contact running a passive sonar. Far from sneaking on each other then movie style brakes on move kinda thing.

Crazy Ivan on bumper car course with Seawolf sub
View attachment 7717591
Secretary of the navy under Reagan quote, in print.
I’ll look for it if you want.

Secretary of the navy under Reagan quote, in print.
I’ll look for it if you want.
It's still a fairy tale . Just think it through how it would look like in practice and why Ivan would have a stroke. Tall tale for the gullible crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: ken226
It's still a fairy tale . Just think it through how it would look like in practice and why Ivan would have a stroke. Tall tale for the gullible crowd.
We know we followed the typhoons under the ice caps where they hid

the akula while fast were loud

we also know that nato had enough under water listening for the northern fleet that we knew when every sub came and went.

we also taped their comms under water up there via spy sub.

why is it a fairy tale about following subs from base? And then giving them a spook showing our superiority in gear.

Nothing different that a bomber flying past Alaska

Go fuck yourself you ignorant foreign cunt.

You have no earthly fucking idea about what actually went on under the sea between us and the soviets.

NONE

We know we followed the typhoons under the ice caps where they hid

the akula while fast were loud

we also know that nato had enough under water listening for the northern fleet that we knew when every sub came and went.

we also taped their comms under water up there via spy sub.

why is it a fairy tale about following subs from base? And then giving them a spook showing our superiority in gear.

Nothing different that a bomber flying past Alaska

Stop indulging the cunt

He wishes he were from a country with gonads

Figured you chime in with knowledge of underwater events

I don't know what happened this time, but the shit that he says is fantasy is anything but.

He's a pathetic cunt from a piece of shit country. There is nothing else to say.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Amusing

A sub runs aground hits a fucking rock , but no we have to make up some shit because its such as a super squirrel sub with super-duper crew running in super-duper South china sea, it must have been hit by some unsuspecting nork sub it was fucking with right up to ups moment or at least sunk some Chinese or Russian sub doing it.

Insulted by the ridicule of tall stories folks are making up for sub hitting a fucking rock ->we owned the soviets ......and what does that have to with a sub hitting a rock?
Followed by resident poodle .308pirate barking of some insults .

Seriously folks LOL :ROFLMAO: 🧻🧻

Reactions: spot1960
A sub runs aground hits a fucking rock

Shut up cunt

We all know that you have no fucking clue about anything related to military operations and we all know that the only reason you would ever set foot aboard any ship is to be the crew's cum bucket.

And even better, you know that we know.

I think that sub hit this engineers wifes depth charges.....

View attachment 7718738

For both
1633953187150.png

PS, a pic of their house in Annapolis. How am I not surprised. A search of their voting history will have predictable results.
traitor house_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Amusing

A sub runs aground hits a fucking rock , but no we have to make up some shit because its such as a super squirrel sub with super-duper crew running in super-duper South china sea, it must have been hit by some unsuspecting nork sub it was fucking with right up to ups moment or at least sunk some Chinese or Russian sub doing it.

Insulted by the ridicule of tall stories folks are making up for sub hitting a fucking rock ->we owned the soviets ......and what does that have to with a sub hitting a rock?
Followed by resident poodle .308pirate barking of some insults .

Seriously folks LOL :ROFLMAO: 🧻🧻
So subs getting commendations and medals of valor are all for show …it’s a really a cover up for bad driving

I think that sub hit this engineers wifes depth charges.....

View attachment 7718738
Sure hope that bitch likes eating dirty prison pussy , Trump should send her some mouthwash with a Trump Hat for her first day in prison.