• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Virginia Seeks to Close All Private Gun Ranges

Pass enough laws and people will ignore them and the ones that they previously used to obey.

If it’s a felony to have an ar15 might as well make it a m16

Concurrent sentences ftw?

The LAST thing I want to see is some fuckwit take a shot at this asshole.
That would solidify their demonizing of all gun owners on both the state and national levels.
I worry about that a lot.
Some of my friends ain't as smart as I'd like them to be.

Wait a Sam Elliot minute......since when was there a bag limit established???

Reactions: TACC
I would guess this is just a step wise esculation until there is a shot fired. At that point all gun owners would be some type of wanted criminal. Some tough decisions are on the horizon and it is getting time to decide where you stand.

Once the power goes out an the backups fail at keystone/lynch pin emplacements it will be too late to prep. The time window for same is closing rapidly.
I expect it would go nationwide soon enough.
You have either prepared for this eventuality - or you haven’t.

Why VA though?

1-Save for the cesspool around D.C. The state is rural/conservative.

What makes VA the place to kick it off?

Proximity to Obama and Valerie Jarrods coup control center?

Northam was dumb enough to go along?

Why VA?
2-The LAST thing I want to see is some fuckwit take a shot at this asshole.
That would solidify their demonizing of all gun owners on both the state and national levels.

1-Same reason they chose Charlottesville for the beginning of the Antifa shit 2.5 years ago. Charlottesville and Virginia, more than any area represents the foundation of American Democracy. Washington,Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Henry. "we hold these truths to be self evident..." was penned right here. "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? FORBID IT ALMIGHTY GOD. I know not what course others may take but as for me, give me liberty or give me death." was penned right here.The British surrendered where? Yorktown. Lee surrendered where? Appomattox. Tradition, cut off the head and the body will die.

2-I've been worrying about the same thing, Tuck. As much as I'd love to see his sorry ass in a noose, putting a bullet in him would only bring the negative response and in spades.

On a positive note I was talking to a guy in the National Guard today and he looked at me and said "You think I/We are crazy enough to go knock on people's doors and try to take their guns? No way."

“a positive note I was talking to a guy in the National Guard today and he looked at me and said "You think I/We are crazy enough to go knock on people's doors and try to take their guns? No way”

Who took the guns in Katrina?

Who takes guns from people that get redfagged?

I have to wonder what the reaction/response would be if 10,000 pro-gun protesters surrounded the governor’s home and simply chanted “Sic Semper Tyrannis”. No shooting. Just there, and in the way. Camping out and exercising the right to free assembly.

Are we all stupid? Well..yeah we are. Rhetorical statement - my bad.

Show me *ONE* country that has gone down this road of Civil War in the last 100 years where The People ended up better off. Just one.

They have not even enacted the laws yet so chill the fuck out.....I'm finding it hard to believe that they are gonna go door to door and ignite The Boogaloo. It bugs the shit out of me the folks who think violence is the answer. Stop wishing violence on your neighbors lest it be visited on *YOUR* ass. I only pray that if these dumb fucks legislate millions of US into being criminals that the very first mother fuckers to get waxed are the Politicians that drafted and enacted illegal legislation against honest law abiding citizens.

If you have to hate, then hate your Legislators and "Representation" - stop hating on yer neighbor who voted Blue to get decent Healthcare or save Social Security. They are not your Nemesis.

Our beef is with our Government. Ya wanna Hate? Hate them - not US.

VooDoo

Reactions: Jscb1b and Bender
1-Same reason they chose Charlottesville for the beginning of the Antifa shit 2.5 years ago. Charlottesville and Virginia, more than any area represents the foundation of American Democracy. Washington,Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Henry. "we hold these truths to be self evident..." was penned right here. "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? FORBID IT ALMIGHTY GOD. I know not what course others may take but as for me, give me liberty or give me death." was penned right here.The British surrendered where? Yorktown. Lee surrendered where? Appomattox. Tradition, cut off the head and the body will die.

Lexington and Concord object to your surmization.

Doing this in MA though would not bring about the resistance rural/conservative VA is showing.

MA now is not the MA of 1775.

They chose VA in hopes of conflict.

Make them start it.

Show me *ONE* country that has gone down this road of Civil War in the last 100 years where The People ended up better off. Just one.

They have not even enacted the laws yet so chill the fuck out.....I'm finding it hard to believe that they are gonna go door to door and ignite The Boogaloo. It bugs the shit out of me the folks who think violence is the answer. Stop wishing violence on your neighbors lest it be visited on *YOUR* ass. I only pray that if these dumb fucks legislate millions of US into being criminals that the very first mother fuckers to get waxed are the Politicians that drafted and enacted illegal legislation against honest law abiding citizens.

If you have to hate, then hate your Legislators and "Representation" - stop hating on yer neighbor who voted Blue to get decent Healthcare or save Social Security. They are not your Nemesis.

VooDoo

I knew this meme would come in handy, just didn’t realize it would be this quick
70FD6FD0-F20E-4BC1-BF84-D9EEB21096D0.jpeg

Likely chose VA because the opportunity simply presented itself...a result of strategy and good timing.

Perhaps the historical perspective played a role...IDK.

I also believe its partly due to the NRA headquarters in VA. Lesftists smell blood in the water in re: to the NRA and they hate the NRA with a very strong passion every bone in their limp-wristed bodies...

The NRA is hurting...and they know it.

IMG_0436-e1574099085772-1024x730.jpg

Lexington and Concord object to your surmization.

Doing this in MA though would not bring about the resistance rural/conservative VA is showing.

MA now is not the MA of 1775.

They chose VA in hopes of conflict.

Make them start it.

NO offense to Lexington nor Concord nor Mr.s Adams and Revere. Nor to Franklin and Philadelphia. Id call them 2nd and 3rd respectively and respectfully, but ours goes deeper and has more breadth.

And thats why they want to start it here.

Likely chose VA because the opportunity simply presented itself...a result of strategy and good timing.

Perhaps the historical perspective played a role...IDK.

I also believe its partly due to the NRA headquarters in VA. Lesftists smell blood in the water in re: to the NRA and they hate the NRA with a very strong passion every bone in their limp-wristed bodies...

The NRA is hurting...and they know it.

IMG_0436-e1574099085772-1024x730.jpg

Its one of them. With Texas they have a clear majority of the major population centers.

The LAST thing I want to see is some fuckwit take a shot at this asshole.

exactly. The school yard bully is trying to provoke an over the top reaction. We should be VIGILANT, not violent. Be peaceful. Until it’s time.

how to tell when?

I’m not sure yet.... but now isn’t the time.

Its one of them. With Texas they have a clear majority of the major population centers.

Texas is the prize for sure. After TX they will pretty much have all the power and welp...turn off the lights, party is over.

Reactions: tomcatmv
If you voted, the following doesn't really apply to you:

Virginia got what they voted for, and those who stayed home this last election and did not vote are unwitting accomplices to this shit show.

Even though I'm in California, I still vote R every single election, period. Even though it doesn't mean anything here.

Complacency. If you didn't vote and now you're complaining, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Get your ass up, and vote.

Rant off.

VooDoo

I agree. They want the over the top shooting.
Just chill. I’m all for the boog, but not when it’s like this.

all you chest thumpers are trying to out virtue signal each other.

be peaceful. Until you don’t have to be.

but slow TF down with the hot war shit.

it’s not time.

Trump hasn’t weighed in and we might get to replace RBG before you guys go full retard.

But buy more ammo still.

Im hoping Texas is watching because I cant think that this goes over well if they think this may be their future.

The same tactics will work in TX. Just a matter of time. And time is on the leftists side...

IMO, its sad to say but the only thing that can stop all this is the judiciary...

Elections really do have consequences and the majority makes the rules.

Virginia got what they voted for, and those who stayed home this last election and did not vote are unwitting accomplices to this shit show.

Even though I'm in California, I still vote R every single election, period. Even though it doesn't mean anything here.

Complacency. If you didn't vote and now you're complaining, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Rant off.
We voted. We all voted.
We can't win when they have districts that are a few city blocks and ours span numerous counties and hundreds of square miles.
The motherfuckers love to live up under each other and walk around in their own piss.
We need a fucking plague.

districts.jpg

Im hoping Texas is watching because I cant think that this goes over well if they think this may be their future.
Greetings from TX. I assure you this is being watched. The worry is the incoming tide of blue from the west coast and south of us. Austin and Dallas have been lost, San Antonio is up for grabs. The 13% voter turnout for the Houston mayoral runoff is what pisses me off the most...a corrupt, gun hating mayor was re-elected to continue pissing away tax dollars.

Rant off.

Youre right.

I voted.

Fuck Ralph.

Greetings from TX. I assure you this is being watched. The worry is the incoming tide of blue from the west coast and south of us. Austin and Dallas have been lost, San Antonio is up for grabs. The 13% voter turnout for the Houston mayoral runoff is what pisses me off the most...a corrupt, gun hating mayor was re-elected to continue pissing away tax dollars.

Not to mention Houston's piss ant, Art Acevedo.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex
Why VA though?

Save for the cesspool around D.C. The state is rural/conservative.

What makes VA the place to kick it off?

Proximity to Obama and Valerie Jarrods coup control center?

Northam was dumb enough to go along?

Why VA?
Interesting line of thought.
With the assumption all these pols aren’t stupid, what’s the end game? There has to be one. Some further reaching grand plan.
I will continue to send $ to the Virginia Citizens Defense League and hope they can stem this tide.
Scary editorial 3 days ago. They’re already positioning each group and quoting polls (manufactured numbers because if those poll numbers are real we have a big problem)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a442b2-2c0f-11ea-bcb3-ac6482c4a92f_story.html
I’m with @Bender here. There may come a time and place but this isn’t it yet.
I also agree with @Tucker301 in that I hope someone does not step out yet. Again, there may come a time but not yet.
It could be they’ll shoot their wad with all these dumbass proposals. They’re not all law yet. For now, it’s why we have courts.

Reactions: TACC and Bender
Interesting line of thought.
With the assumption all these pols aren’t stupid, what’s the end game? There has to be one. Some further reaching grand plan.
I will continue to send $ to the Virginia Citizens Defense League and hope they can stem this tide.
Scary editorial 3 days ago. They’re already positioning each group and quoting polls (manufactured numbers because if those poll numbers are real we have a big problem)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a442b2-2c0f-11ea-bcb3-ac6482c4a92f_story.html
I’m with @Bender here. There may come a time and place but this isn’t it yet.
I also agree with @Tucker301 in that I hope someone does not step out yet. Again, there may come a time but not yet.
It could be they’ll shoot their wad with all these dumbass proposals. They’re not all law yet. For now, it’s why we have courts.
They are going to bite off more than they can chew, but huge hot war talk is exactly what (((they))) want in an election year. They are trying to separate voters from trump. I predict if we keep our cool, more people are going to vote for Trump this time around than they did last time, this is literally the dying screams of a irrelevant party going out of power.

They are going to bite off more than they can chew, but huge hot war talk is exactly what (((they))) want in an election year. They are trying to separate voters from trump. I predict if we keep our cool, more people are going to vote for Trump this time around than they did last time, this is literally the dying screams of a irrelevant party going out of power.

Hope your right, MAGA!

Agree with the first part.

But as far as the democratic party going out of power, IDK. No matter the stance one has regarding the articles below...the central agreement is that the impact will continue to grow exponentially.

Meanwhile...

I think you are spot on with the dying screams comment but I don’t think they will ever go quietly into that good night. I think if the communists get concerned that someone on the “right” does not take a shot they will attack. There is a lot of mentally ill people in the liberal camp.

Reactions: Bender