• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Visa, Mastercard Pause Work on Code Aimed at Tracking Gun Purchases

I read that earlier today, too. The ISO that cards have to follow has been ruled against for trying to capture gun store purchases and the cc companies are only doing what the ISO says. Problem is, you could spend thousands on a gun safe, which is key factor in responsible gun ownership. the record would not show if you purchased a gun safe or 5 AR-15's.

Fuck'em, jsut use your Amex Black.

"Pausing"

download.jpeg-28.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
The problem with paying cash is that you need to go to a store and buy what they have in stock. And some stores, you don't buy from their display. You order at their online store and then they ship it from warehouse to the store, if that is the FFA. So, for the most part, buying firearms is evolved to be an online purchase. That being said, I was not hesitant in the slightest when purchasing my newest rifle with my Visa card.

Taking that gun from me is not going to be as easy as some might think. And that is a promise. I am reminded of what my mother would say when confronted with bullies who harassed us. And this was not a threat but a prediction of future events. And it did not matter if you were religious or atheist (which I think is religious,) she was right.

"When I am done, you will wish to God that you had never met me."

I miss my mother. I really do. I am scaring the crap out of 60 and I am still a mama's boy and damn proud of it.

Come on guys who gives a shit either way? Most everybody on this site is on some higher level gun, NFA, Class 3, patriot, believer in the Constitution list anyway.

Reactions: tomcatmv