• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wanting to just be left alone

1. Fuck foreigners. We should go take all of their stuff.

2. People don’t think operations in the information environment be like it is, but it do.
If you are going to invade can you leave drag queens behind, or at least not come and transition all our children.
I also kindly request you not bring your:

-untested vaccines
-the FDA and their Pharma collusion
-over processed poisonous food
-your shitty anti-consumer corporations
-agencies that spy on their own people
-your hordes of looters/peaceful protesters
-the moralising elites, insisting everyone else eats bugs for climate change
-universities charging $1000s of dollars for made up degrees and/or a shit education
-the woke idiot students the universities breed
-shitty sitcoms and other “comedies”
-the 11 million illegal immigrants
-the Republican and Democrat parties
-your Karens
-United States customary units
-the letter zee
-your arse backward date format
-aloooominim and other words you say wrong
-your sports that take all day to watch
-and driving on the wrong side of the road

In fact just bring your constitution and individual states rights, we could make something work with that, we could call ourselves new new England.

3rd times the charm.

Wanna be left alone?

F5313049-C68E-417E-B8A3-CCEDB021AE05.jpeg

Reactions: Yasherka
If you are going to invade can you leave drag queens behind, or at least not come and transition all our children.
I also kindly request you not bring your:

-untested vaccines
-the FDA and their Pharma collusion
-over processed poisonous food
-your shitty anti-consumer corporations
-agencies that spy on their own people
-your hordes of looters/peaceful protesters
-the moralising elites, insisting everyone else eats bugs for climate change
-universities charging $1000s of dollars for made up degrees and/or a shit education
-the woke idiot students the universities breed
-shitty sitcoms and other “comedies”
-the 11 million illegal immigrants
-the Republican and Democrat parties
-your Karens
-United States customary units
-the letter zee
-your arse backward date format
-aloooominim and other words you say wrong
-your sports that take all day to watch
-and driving on the wrong side of the road

In fact just bring your constitution and individual states rights, we could make something work with that, we could call ourselves new new England.

3rd times the charm.
No. Just want to take all of your resources, and make your country into our 51st state. Might hook ya’ll up with some fluoride in your water though.

ETA: Would make you use the imperial system of measurements too.

Part of the issue is there are people who can’t shut up. If no one said stupid shit no one would be looking.

Even then, it is a known fact that government folks have always been present at anything gun related. Even at a local fall opening season sighting-in session at the range before new hunters hit the woods, you can be sure that some alphabets are present just trying to see if somebody has their rifle or slug gun barrel a few millimeters too short.

The passing of bad laws give narcissistic types an incentive to poke their noses around and try to be "heroes". Just like the mask mandates. When those were in effect, there had been some unhinged types confronting people for having their masks just a bit too low under their noses. There are A LOT of people in any given population who have nothing better to do with their lives than trying to "make a difference" in their mundane lives by trying to play hall monitor, and agencies that pass tyrannical and overbearing laws attract these types of people. Someone here had mentioned in another thread that "ARFCOM is open 24 hours a day, but here (The Hide), everybody goes to bed at 9pm". Well one of the main reasons for that is because ARFCOM has an awful lot of Reddit and Discord/Tiktok neckbeards who do nothing but smoke weed and play video games all day and all night. They tend to keep the forum going at all hours because they have no real obligations. The night crew on ARF is comprised of A LOT of neckbeard, anime, and incellish talk, with the exception of a few threads being maintained by actual night shift cops, paramedics, warehouse and retail people, and others working overnight who carry on wholesome discussions. Over here, almost EVERYBODY got busy and productive work schedules and many own farms and ranches, and that means not all hours of the day can be put into chitchatting on a forum. The same goes with the alphabet agencies. How much does anyone want to bet that VERY FEW ATF agents have wholesome and meaningful side jobs and hobbies outside of the office like farming, building and driving trucks/ATVs, or hiking mountain trails for extended periods of time? I personally never heard of there being any. The stories I've heard is that many of them on their off days just play mega-Karen in their own families and make life a living hell for their spouses and kids, or they are pursuing extramarital goodies on a routine basis. The agency does not attract people who live meaningful lives and want to do good. There are also a lot of incels and social rejects in there as well. The few longstanding agents in there who actually joined ages ago because they wanted to help crack down on actual drug runners and gang members are very few and they are vastly outnumbered by the ones who want to be tier-1 gun confiscators and barrel length auditors.

No. Just want to take all of your resources, and make your country into our 51st state. Might hook ya’ll up with some fluoride in your water though.

ETA: Would make you use the imperial system of measurements too.
The imperial system is fine, it’s the bastardised US version I have a problem with.

Actually, so long as a pint is a UK pint, that’ll be good enough.

At you just gave us an example of why this country is on the fast track to hell.

Someone told you all the evil the government did, at great cost to themselves I might add.

You don't seem to care about the evil the government is doing but you are all pissed off that someone exposed the government...

Perhaps you never considered that the evil our government does outside the US borders comes back to haunt the citizens of this country...

Go lick the boots of the government and worship at the feet of the servants of Satan all you like, but don't come whining when you don't like the way the boot crushes your neck. You asked for it, you begged for it, you demanded it, you attacked anyone that tried to point out the boot was wrong.
Looks to me like he was just expressing that Snowden didn't just do good. He did expose illegal and unethical government activities. I know for a fact he also got some good people killed at the same time.

Are good people involved in illegal and unethical government activities that could get them killed?
If say, someone from another country is actively sabotaging a chemical, nuclear, biological program and their identity is released to their country I guess that would be an illegal activity correct? How about if someone is trying to smuggle innocent people who are being persecuted out of a country and are then outed and killed?

and i notice people that have been here a long time are just not seen often if at all.
Well

Frank banned a lot of them. Said he didn’t need them when he was getting 100 new users a day

Arftards glowies and AI quantity don’t exactly be equalivent to the quality OG users we used to have

Last edited:
Posting on social media "I just want left alone!" Lol.

I used to drive thru McDonalds and yell....I just want healthy food.
No.

It’s going to the high end or healthy restaurant and having .gov shove quarter pounders and mchickebs down your throat

And letting women vote caused this.

Deny all you want deep down you know it’s true

That prat Snowdon hit hard way outside of the US Border and probably aided the very people you all think are a threat to the CONUS population.
So it helped .gov?

Cause that’s the real threat

1. Fuck foreigners. We should go take all of their stuff.

2. People don’t think operations in the information environment be like it is, but it do.

I mean the Chinese are gobbling up US farm land at in insane rate.....so they are already taking our "stuff"

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Sorry, I speak English not American.

What did you not understand or consider to be deemed illiterate??

Oh, but to clarify effected is accurate, as is affected in the context above, I didn't want to overly push the point I was making, but now i'm more than happy to trade grammar points based on International employment of English, not the colloquial American variant.
^ don’t forget these horse teeth mfers spy on US citizens for US when Us .gov is trying to keep up
he charade that it follows the constitution

Plain and simple - we live in a surveillance state.
Unless you are unplugged, off-grid and have no internet or phone - you are part of the system that is "watched."

While it pisses me off that a chunk of my paycheck goes to pay for this same surveillance, I also know there's nothing I can do about it and still live a "normal" life. Since I can't change it - I'm just going with the flow. I'll mess with the bots and the occasional lonesome "I just want people to like me" idiots who just want attention however they can get it - good or bad. But other than that, I'm not getting my panties twisted up too hard. That's life in the big city.

If I REALLY wanted to be left alone - I could make it happen. But I enjoy the entertainment value that the internet and forums like this provide me in my humdrum life. As far as I can tell, it's not hurting me - and I'm not hurting anybody else.
I have 1984 sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read it. I'm not really sure I need to read it though seeing as how we are all living it already...

I have 1984 sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read it. I'm not really sure I need to read it though seeing as how we are all living it already...

You should read it or listen to it on audio book.
You'll find that reading it, gives you a really clear insight into the nature of humans and the nature of the sheep and the nature of the ones that are running our country.

Read it and you'll start to understand the WHY of so many things that are happening and being pushed today, right down to the transgender movement and everyone hating everything.

You should read it or listen to it on audio book.
You'll find that reading it, gives you a really clear insight into the nature of humans and the nature of the sheep and the nature of the ones that are running our country.

Read it and you'll start to understand the WHY of so many things that are happening and being pushed today, right down to the transgender movement and everyone hating everything.
The Stephen Fry read version in Audible is highly recommend.

Reactions: spamassassin
^ don’t forget these horse teeth mfers spy on US citizens for US when Us .gov is trying to keep up
he charade that it follows the constitution
FFS it's horse face and bad teeth.

No wonder you lot with the date format.

But, but, he's from OKLAHOMA. Didn't you look at his profile?

What's so comical is how "furnurs" are so concerned with US politics, yet, we couldn't give a rat's ass about their tiny shithole of an island.

I'm 2411 miles from home and I'm still in my own country...

Ain't America grand?
People from Oklahoma are feriners. In fact, to me, anyone north of the Red River is a damn yankee.

Aren't you the guy that stalked some guy outside of a shopping center, recorded the entire thing, then harrasessed the person when they finally came out, then posted it on Youtube and here trying to " expose" what said person did.

You also called the cops on him.

So your pleas to be left alone... yeah.... LOLOLOLOL come the fuck on with that shit.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Aren't you the guy that stalked some guy outside of a shopping center, recorded the entire thing, then harrasessed the person when they finally came out, then posted it on Youtube and here trying to " expose" what said person did.

You also called the cops on him.

So your pleas to be left alone... yeah.... LOLOLOLOL come the fuck on with that shit.

i called some fuckwit out for leaving his dog in a vehicle on a hot day. yup, i recorded it. yup, i called the local popo on the dipshit. yup, i posted it to youtube-which i later took down as my motivation for that was vengeance.
calling the person out was the right thing to do. calling the local law was the right thing to do. recording it to document it was correct.
when i was a LEO, i dealt with people by illustrating their behavior and how it was affecting the community. never once did i write a ticket or arrest anyone. and if a rational correction didnt work, i used the words "pull your head out of your ass". funny thing, that's all that was needed.

now....in regards to "pleas to be left alone" it was more a statement that i am tired of the bots, lib-stains, and glowie constant shit clogging up and outnumbering legit posts.

and the elephant in the room.......you fucking twat......
D293E1BC-F5A2-4781-86BC-1FEDA0E78454.jpeg

you want to talk about "get the fuck out of here with that shit"? how about you keep your scrawny "looking in the mirror taking selfies while jerking off" pics to yourself? i'm shocked you still show up here after that-but i've learned that fuckwads like you generally have little to no shame.

the good thing about that picture is it finally eclipsed maser's bullshit. it took a while, but it was inevitable some waffle twat would show up and outdo him. congratulations, fuckwit. maybe you and maser can get together, piss all over each other, take mirror selfies, and jack each other off. you are part of the trash on here i am talking about.

que the "rent free in my head" bullshit line you tote. no, dipshit. just not letting you live this stupidity down. people here need to see what kind of moron you are when they read your posts.

i called some fuckwit out for leaving his dog in a vehicle on a hot day. yup, i recorded it. yup, i called the local popo on the dipshit. yup, i posted it to youtube-which i later took down as my motivation for that was vengeance.
calling the person out was the right thing to do. calling the local law was the right thing to do. recording it to document it was correct.
when i was a LEO, i dealt with people by illustrating their behavior and how it was affecting the community. never once did i write a ticket or arrest anyone. and if a rational correction didnt work, i used the words "pull your head out of your ass". funny thing, that's all that was needed.

now....in regards to "pleas to be left alone" it was more a statement that i am tired of the bots, lib-stains, and glowie constant shit clogging up and outnumbering legit posts.

and the elephant in the room.......you fucking twat......View attachment 8223094

you want to talk about "get the fuck out of here with that shit"? how about you keep your scrawny "looking in the mirror taking selfies while jerking off" pics to yourself? i'm shocked you still show up here after that-but i've learned that fuckwads like you generally have little to no shame.

the good thing about that picture is it finally eclipsed maser's bullshit. it took a while, but it was inevitable some waffle twat would show up and outdo him. congratulations, fuckwit. maybe you and maser can get together, piss all over each other, take mirror selfies, and jack each other off. you are part of the trash on here i am talking about.

que the "rent free in my head" bullshit line you tote. no, dipshit. just not letting you live this stupidity down. people here need to see what kind of moron you are when they read your posts.
He gets a "time out" for trolling, and right back at it! Hoping the next "time out" has sharper teeth.

C'mon Juan, step it up greengo!

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

and the elephant in the room.......you fucking twat......View attachment 8223094

You called the cops on someone over a dog?
Now you want to be left alone??
Now you are engaging in an internet fight and reposting stupid stuff???
Hahaha!
Is this stuff even real??
😂
I love the bear pit.

LOLOL

We got our selves a bad ass here.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
You called the cops on someone over a dog?
Now you want to be left alone??
Now you are engaging in an internet fight and reposting stupid stuff???
Hahaha!
Is this stuff even real??
😂
I love the bear pit.
I have been on the receiving and giving end. Good times, either way.

Reactions: Makinchips208
LOLOL

We got our selves a bad ass here.
yes, a wet noodle naked selfie picture taking idjit who likes himself an intellectual.

lay off the soy, do some pushups, lift some weights, and stop doing stupid shit like posting pictures like that to "prove" you are such a muffin.

if Veer was still alive, you'd have so many cockfag awards it would be staggering.

No, it's a weaponized police state with a two tier justice system. I wonder if the Germans had the internet back in the 1930s if it would have turned out differently? Guess we'll find out.
They did… it was called the radio. And they recalled/banned every radio they was not tuned to official Reich frequencies.

They also had the news media and entertainment. And took over all social organizations and hobby clubs, melding them into the KDF (strength through joy) organizations.

Nothing has changed except the bandwidth and the pervasiveness of 24x7x365 flow thanks to tv screens in everyone’s pocket.

Orwell’s world of 1984 Just had them on every wall. George didn’t envision a smartphone.

Sirhr

A part of me wishes, that with all the monitoring of citizens to determine “threats” or “watch lists”… etc, the government would make “the list” public. Like you go to a website and see where you are on “the list.” Then you can be like, “hell yea, I moved up 2 spots because I made some bad comments around my Alexa device.”

yes, a wet noodle naked selfie picture taking idjit who likes himself an intellectual.

lay off the soy, do some pushups, lift some weights, and stop doing stupid shit like posting pictures like that to "prove" you are such a muffin.

if Veer was still alive, you'd have so many cockfag awards it would be staggering.
LOL!!! You know whats even better/funnier, now I can hear this in the fearful cracking voice you used when you Karen'd that guy in the parking lot. Rememeber how when you "confronted" the dogs owner he just ignored you and went about his day. You could learn a thing or two from him.

The truth is, you don't know how to leave people alone. And are completely oblivious to the attention you attract. You are your own worst enemy.

LOL...

As for the dog in the vehicle thing, again. I can see the guy wanted to hang around in order to bitch hard at him.

I would not look for that confrontation. I would call the police while I am standing there. And likely as snot, they will say break the window.

And I will break the window.

But it depends on the conditions. This morning, at the grocery store, it was about 77 F. There was a dog in a car with the window all the way down. He was fine.

A week ago, hotter than a two dollar whore. A dog was in a truck that was running with the AC running and remote locks. So, no need to bitch at someone.

I may not be a tough guy but I am hoping to be effective and helpful. And if it was 80 F outside, it is a 100 inside with the windows rolled up and if there was a kid in there, I am not waiting for the cops, I am breaking the window.

I really am freakishly tall and big and have some experience with fisticuffs. I am not looking for a fight but neither will I just lay down and take a beating.

As for the dog in the vehicle thing, again. I can see the guy wanted to hang around in order to bitch hard at him.

I would not look for that confrontation. I would call the police while I am standing there. And likely as snot, they will say break the window.

And I will break the window.

But it depends on the conditions. This morning, at the grocery store, it was about 77 F. There was a dog in a car with the window all the way down. He was fine.

A week ago, hotter than a two dollar whore. A dog was in a truck that was running with the AC running and remote locks. So, no need to bitch at someone.

I may not be a tough guy but I am hoping to be effective and helpful. And if it was 80 F outside, it is a 100 inside with the windows rolled up and if there was a kid in there, I am not waiting for the cops, I am breaking the window.

I really am freakishly tall and big and have some experience with fisticuffs. I am not looking for a fight but neither will I just lay down and take a beating.
Get the little 300lbs, blow up air bags. You can open the door with out breaking the window.

Reactions: XP1K and Ronws

Just remember Ronws
No matter how tough you are
There is always someone tougher

I wouldn't just lay down either
But myronman did sound like a karen in his video

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Just remember Ronws
No matter how tough you are
There is always someone tougher

I wouldn't just lay down either
But myronman did sound like a karen in his video
Trust me, I know that. In fact, I know how many people it takes to kick my butt from my days in the 80s with Tae Kwon Do. It takes 3. The lesson learned is that while 3 guys might get you down, two are going to pay for it dearly. Not doing anything means they all win.

Really, for just a single stupid minute can we not have the guts of a man wearing a skirt on a horse? If not, then the species deserves to die out.