• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WAR Rifles Geissele Precision PPRC Match 10 Regional Qualifier

stevieb92

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Just sharing a short video from the WAR Rifles Geissele Precision PPRC Match 10 PRS Regional match from Sunday, August 27, 2023. What a super fun PRS match! The squad I was shooting in was full of top notch talent! I learned a lot from those guys! The W.A.R. Rifles range was pretty awesome and I know I’ll be back!

Thanks to Geissele Automatics, LLC for everything they do for the shooting sports and this event! I had the chance to meet Mr. Geissele for a brief moment during the match. What a cool and humble guy!

If you’re on the fence about trying this sport, give it a shot! Pun intended! Lol! Everyone started out as a newbie. It’s definitely more fun than shooting a paper target at 100 yards and challenges you and your skills at every stage in new ways. Always be coachable and willing to learn from the more experienced shooters.