• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch Tucker Carlson tonight at 7.

Meh. Blah blah...your gov is lying to you blah blah. Crap most of us already know and have known but this absolutely proves it.

Nothing will happen because the people breaking the law, the people screwing us over, are also the ones who make the laws/run the courts/own the banks etc.

Your Orange Man Bad, I'm Triple Vaxxed is showing...
Nothing to do with his color . Just facts. He’s a WEF puppet. Who adores Kissinger a believer in eugenics through vaccination.
CC2E9A69-6693-4654-8972-DA149978C3EF.jpeg

CD996F9B-9DEA-4B2F-BF68-4F4E874637D0.png

search for the holy grail

and even if the republicans had a signed confession of some terrible crime the clear colored pictures of the deed , a map with detaileds on the what , who where and why . they are not going to do anything about it just point it out

Tucker is controlled opposition. Same as Alex Jones. As far as J6 . It was a total setup by Trojan horse Trump. The self proclaimed “godfather of the jab”
The world is a stage.
As much as I don’t want to believe this, I think you are correct.

Tucker is controlled opposition. Same as Alex Jones. As far as J6 . It was a total setup by Trojan horse Trump. The self proclaimed “godfather of the jab”
The world is a stage.

The world is a stage.
Can you expand a bit about what you mean by “Trojan horse Trump”.
Not trying to start shit, just curious

Last edited:
Can you expand a bit about what you mean by “Trojan horse Trump”.
Not trying to start shit, just curious
Nothing to fight about. It’s quite simple he set up the conservatives base on J6. (Very similar to the way the Canadian truckers were set up.)He pushed the clot shot on the conservative base before as planned Biden took office and pushed it on his libturd base. He’s one of Klaus Schaubs WEF bitches. He also boasts about how much he loves Kissinger, and how many times Kissinger visited him at the White House . Kissinger a know proponent of “population control” aka eugenics (most likely clot shot talks) etc etc..There’s a reason we don’t select we (get to act like) we elect.

Nothing to fight about. It’s quite simple he set up the conservatives base on J6. (Very similar to the way the Canadian truckers were set up.)He pushed the clot shot on the conservative base before as planned Biden took office and pushed it on his libturd base. He’s one of Klaus Schaubs WEF bitches. He also boasts about how much he loves Kissinger, and how many times Kissinger visited him at the White House . Kissinger a know proponent of “population control” aka eugenics (most likely clot shot talks) etc etc..There’s a reason we don’t select we (get to act like) we elect.
Yes Trump did push operation warp speed, that is correct. However, when he spoke at the WEF he told them that more or less their ideas were absurd and he wouldn't go along with it. As well he urged the audience to ignore all the doom and gloom the WEF was selling, needless to say the WEF did not appreciate Trumps sentiments. I would say based on much of Trumps history he is anything but a WEF shill.

E0E2LOcspbIeNg7Xd6ZIedLKtO8lPSe3XAGCH2qS5Gc.jpg

Yes Trump did push operation warp speed, that is correct. However, when he spoke at the WEF he told them that more or less their ideas were absurd and he wouldn't go along with it. As well he urged the audience to ignore all the doom and gloom the WEF was selling, needless to say the WEF did not appreciate Trumps sentiments. I would say based on much of Trumps history he is anything but a WEF shill.
He was offered the opening speaker spot at Davos for a reason. He’s one of Klauses puppets. Exactly like I said Trojan Horse. He can flat out give the opening speech at Davos WEF and yet his believers just make excuses for him ??? Disagreeing on here is a waste of time. If you like him and what the mainstream portrays him as . That’s all that matters.

As far as I am concerned both sides lie, embellish, and obfuscate, it's just a matter of degree. When rock solid evidence is presented, it is only part of the truth - much is withheld. If it's testimony before a congressional committee, then evidence, facts, or testimony become irrelevant, and the entire presentation is hyperbolic grandstanding by congress. If indictments or charges are filed then delays and withholding of evidence begins. If someone goes to trial, further delays occur. If the defendant is found guilty, and sufficient power or money is behind them, then they stay free (or limited freedom) while on appeals. If they live long enough to go to prison, then someone will pardon them. If not, and they can be a possible witness, a suicide will occur. But let the average person run afoul of the law - woe be to that citizen.

I consider myself an optimist.

• Love
Reactions: mtrmn and 338dude
A question.

Lawsuits were filed on this in 52? locations. Only 2 were certified. I have trouble accepting that 50 out of 52 judges are corrupt. 25/52 maybe, but 50? That just doesnt add up.

Reactions: BCP
almost everyone has family they care about.
Perhaps, but I just dont see that 50/52 were that intimidated AND refused to talk about it. Out of that # there had to be 1-2 with the balls to speak up.

Perhaps, but I just dont see that 50/52 were that intimidated AND refused to talk about it. Out of that # there had to be 1-2 with the balls to speak up.
How many had the balls to 'mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor' during crunch time circa 1776? 3% at best?
2/52 is optimistic when it comes to declaring your gov't illegitimate and putting yourself in the crosshairs of the DNC machine...

The world is a stage.
Alex Jones is controlled opposition?

You are nuttier than squirrel shit.

I get Tucker, I can see that being a real possibility, I'm not totally sold on it, but yeah.

supposedly, infowars is saying that tucker laid a trap last night, getting the dems to defend their lies.
they say that tucker will show more tonight to make the case and prove they are liars.
we'll see....

supposedly, infowars is saying that tucker laid a trap last night, getting the dems to defend their lies.
they say that tucker will show more tonight to make the case and prove they are liars.
we'll see....
Unless Tucker commits suicide today.

Reactions: mtrmn
A question.

Lawsuits were filed on this in 52? locations. Only 2 were certified. I have trouble accepting that 50 out of 52 judges are corrupt. 25/52 maybe, but 50? That just doesnt add up.
If not corrupt then blackmailed and threatened into submission. If none of that works there's always a suicide or maybe a terrible accident where their entire family gets killed lurking just around the corner.