• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Watch Tucker Carlson tonight at 7.

He was offered the opening speaker spot at Davos for a reason. He’s one of Klauses puppets. Exactly like I said Trojan Horse. He can flat out give the opening speech at Davos WEF and yet his believers just make excuses for him ??? Disagreeing on here is a waste of time. If you like him and what the mainstream portrays him as . That’s all that matters.
I'm not a big fan actually but that's what happened, that's the facts. That said I would take him over most. He did not answer to anyone but his own ego, and thats why they wanted him out, so I don't buy your theory.

supposedly, infowars is saying that tucker laid a trap last night, getting the dems to defend their lies.
they say that tucker will show more tonight to make the case and prove they are liars.
we'll see....
How many times have they been proven liars? But Tucker is really going to get them and really proves hey are liars. Just like the "election lawsuits" and republicans begging for money to help "stop the steal." This is to keep people standing on the X until its too late.

Saw Tucker's commentary today... YouTube.

It was good. More tonite. Honestly, nothing's going to happen. Maybe some folks will get out of jail! Pretty obvious that the evidence presented at their 'trials' (if there were any) was BS.

But nothing's going to happen. If Republicans had done this, the Media would be screaming from the rooftops. But this was done for Communists... so they will protect their own.

Sirhr

It was good. More tonite. Honestly, nothing's going to happen. Maybe some folks will get out of jail! Pretty obvious that the evidence presented at their 'trials' (if there were any) was BS.

But nothing's going to happen. If Republicans had done this, the Media would be screaming from the rooftops. But this was done for Communists... so they will protect their own.

Sirhr
some republicans did do this. cocaine mitch is scum.

8YIoKNOCZdp7.jpeg

Reactions: AMGtuned
If not corrupt then blackmailed and threatened into submission. If none of that works there's always a suicide or maybe a terrible accident where their entire family gets killed lurking just around the corner.
They were told to stand down or BLM and Antifa the Dems foot soldiers would make the summer of 2020 seem like a church social.

it isn't "our democracy" at risk, it is these scumbag's hold on power that is at risk.
Or their meaning of "our democracy" is the democrats being in control. They want to make it sound like it's a more general thing when they mean their power.

Reactions: theLBC

Sirhr
What should be happening is that we get a posse and bust some people out...the fact that these people in jail are Political prisoners with no trial by their peers being held for no reason should be very alarming. That could be anyone...just sayin

one thing we have seen lately that tucker didn't show was the capitol police inciting violence by firing tear gas into a peaceful crowd.
tucker says he is allowing the capitol police to censor anything that might endanger officers.

The fact that political prisoners have been held in DC for over 2 years on no more than misdemeanor charges tells you all you need to know about both sides of the isle. Held without due process for 1/100th what the antifa BLM scum did in their mostly peaceful protests to federal property all summer 2020. Any and I mean all Repukicans in office not advocating for their release are traitors to you and this country....we already know this about the Democraps but if it doesn't open your eyes to the "conservative" representation being the other wing to the same shit bird you are blind.

the police attacking the crowd and provoking otherwise peaceful protesters was not allowed on tucker's show, allegedly.

also, police had to retreat after some idiot fires tear gas into a wall and gassed his own team,
they (allegedly) will later claim they retreated because they were rushed by the crowd.
video of ashley, surrounded by police in helmets that did not attempt to stop her.

What should be happening is that we get a posse and bust some people out...the fact that these people in jail are Political prisoners with no trial by their peers being held for no reason should be very alarming. That could be anyone...just sayin
The fact Trump turned his back on them should ruin his ability to get past the primary. He showed his true colors there.

Reactions: wade2big
What recourse is there now?
Who do we petition for the exhoneration and release of these politcal prisoners?

Honest question... i dont know.
You have no legal recourse inside the systems that make this all possible. They were designed and put in place not to assist you but to control you. The only way to bring change is for enough people to stand together and protect one another while saying “NO MORE AND FUCK YOU” to their rules, regulations, laws, penalties, fines, taxes, courts, and most of all their police.

If you talk to people, you may be surprised how many are waking up to the fact that much of the gov’t that rules them is evil while all of it is at least complicit. The more people that will speak openly and spread the truth, the more of a chance that possibly one day there will be enough to stand together to make a difference.

Heard something interesting yesterday on Dana Loesch's podcast 3/9. Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R from FL). He also now has access to the Thousands of hrs of tape Tucker has. He said not 1 single video has any audio, none of it was miked. Yet most of video played during the J6 committee hearings had audio. The audio was all dubbed in for effect!!! There's more, check out the Podcast if you want to hear the rest. They're a bunch of Demonicrat bastards!!

As an aside. Dana also played audio from the wounded Marine Sniper's testimony on the hill. The part she played I've heard nowhere else sadly. It was the most damming of high command.

I used to listen on Podbeam, but it's been flaking out lately so I started using Pandora instead.

https://www.pandora.com/podcast/the...esch/thursday-march-9-full-show/PE:1300378208

Reactions: SilentStalkr