• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WE DID IT!!! CLOSED BogeyBrownsBigButtSplitterFund

Bogey,
as you posted about a month ago, the boat in the back yard is slated for a restoration. As it should be.

Crushing a jon boat into a square should be reserved for a derelict vessel or a Craigslist find that "only needs minor repair". :^)

WTF is the problem with Rectal? Feel the burn man. :(

image.gif

thats like 9 shades of fuckin wrong dude, lol

I think the butt splitter should be named 1j's Anal Dream. No sticker required. :)

I think the butt splitter should be named 1j's Anal Dream. No sticker required. :)

Are you kidding me? With some cheesy elevator music in the background and some Bushy Snatchzilla's in the mix. Oooooooooooh yaaaaaaaaaaa.

ayHvDnD.gif

Are you kidding me? With some cheesy elevator music in the background and some Bushy Snatchzilla's in the mix. Oooooooooooh yaaaaaaaaaaa.

ayHvDnD.gif

LOL you have made perversion an Art form. :) 1j in the park

Well I guess the "get together" location has been moved from Virginia to Alabama. Just need that abandoned pool stocked with bass and it will almost be the same.

For The Win. :p

Any of you deplorables are welcome here anytime. I'm sitting around my fire with a cold beer now. And 2ndamendfan I've already discussed throwing some bream in it and my lady has said that she'd prefer I not do that. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw it in its current condition.

New Update for 9/2

We're at $2,171.90 !!! Imagine? Deposit going in the Drop Box as we speak. :p

That's enough for TWO USP45T's.

Engraving made it unfeasible. Would you settle for one plain-Jane USP?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Nd4U4YF.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Engraving made it unfeasible. Would you settle for one plain-Jane USP?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Nd4U4YF.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Now that's funny. Subtle, butt funny.:rolleyes:

No, I've been after the USP45-T. Engrave it up :D

Needs to be the DA/SA with no safety. Because when you're trying to remember not to stick it up your ass, who has time for a safety?

If you are not going to suppress it the USP Expert is even sweeter. If you can imagine that?

OK, let's get this back to the front of the line and get an update out there.

Around 11 my time I should know if all the checks have cleared at the Bank. My lovely Child Bride :rolleyes: will be contacting me around that time regarding that. Once I have confirmation we're totally flush I will be transferring from my account to our Paypal Account. Once I receive confirmation that transfer has been made WE'RE ORDERING SPLITZILLA !!!!

I've been in contact with Mr. Bogey and since it appears we are going to have a little extra we will hopefully have enough to order the rack/accessory also. How cool is that? He and I agree it's probably the only accessory that makes any sense for this Beast.

Questions, concerns, any off color remarks? Contact my Attorney. :p

That thing barely keeps gold fish alive.

And the problem with that is?..........

Here, have a Pringle

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Z5R4FTK.jpg"}[/IMG2]

UPDATE: The Moola Moola is in the Piggy Bank. God only knows when this thing is gonna get delivered, but we're ordering tonight !!!

akh7EXs.gif

Last edited:
And by 'this thing' we mean the USP45T, right?

He ordered you the stealth model...tracking shows it delivered Tuesday. But since it's the stealth you just can't see it or feel it. So just hold your hand up and go bang bang. FYI it's loaded with stealth ammo too that's why you can't see the holes in the target.

1j told me so it must be true. ;)

He ordered you the stealth model...tracking shows it delivered Tuesday. But since it's the stealth you just can't see it or feel it. So just hold your hand up and go bang bang. FYI it's loaded with stealth ammo too that's why you can't see the holes in the target.

1j told me so it must be true. ;)

U2 disorderly orderlies are looking for a pankin. ;)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/ZIMMe93OQ0g24\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

Just a quick update. My personal transfer has gone through and cleared. The last $750.00 is 'pending' still and hasn't posted yet. I'll be checking periodically today for it to complete the transfer. I'm getting ready to call the Company now to see if they're willing to do us a large in regards to the purchase and shipping. We'll see what they say. And yes, I'll point out the fact we are giving them not only some great PR, but it's a great cause formulated by a bunch of great guy's they'd love to know. Who know's, maybe they'll join the Hide. ;)

yU9Zmo0.jpg

Indeed Gentlemen. I'm going to tell them I'd send them the link so they may peruse, but I think I better give them fair warning that some of you are askew. :cool:

Major Update: I finally figured out who this chick is so I can look up nude photos of her!

3fd41d2e4aef4cdf1145ff9b5697781c--lucy-pinder-top-model.jpg

Attachments

• lucy_pinder_stuffed_animal.jpg
    lucy_pinder_stuffed_animal.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
Yet another update, but first, MtCreek, I can't thank you enough. :p She appears to have a great personality. ;)

Just got off the phone with an employee of RuggedMade, Paul. Paul is actually in Naples, FL !!! He's an expat (lol) from Boston where RuggedMade is Homeported.

I gave Paul the jist of this adventure and due to them cutting end user's cost's as much as they can, they do not offer discounts. After giving Paul Bogey's story and our plan, Paul would like to donate personally to the cause !!!! How do ya like them apples? Bogey, Paul has your address and will be sending a personal donation directly to you. Please advise when received. He said he's in for $50 !!! Thank you Paul.

The transfer has not completed to the paypal account as of yet so we're standing by. Paul said hopefully he'll be in for a short time tomorrow if he's still there. ;) Paul is setting up "thee best shipping quote that gets this to Bogey's door that is well below the lowest advertised quote online". Paul stated that gas prices are reflected in the cost and due to them changing periodically the quote of $219.16 may change minimally. I let him know this isn't a problem.

The Log Catcher Bogey was interested in does not fit this model and Paul said even if it did, let me save you some money. Paul stated you can fab one easily for about $50 bucks. He's seen it done several times and works like a champ. Paul has my cell and home email so we can stay in contact during this transaction. The shipping company will contact Bogey a day before drop off to confirm a good ballpark time to meet at residence. :p

Now back to our regularly scheduled TittyPalooza............

That is all.

For now.

One more little update.

Paul also stated he would like to add a free gift with this sale. Dunno for sure what that is gonna be, but we'll find out soon enough.

If you would like to contact Paul and thank him personally for his donation, assistance, and wishes for the upcoming weather, you may reach him at
1-855-878-4433 Option 1.

Now that's service
nicely done 1J

edit: called and thanked Paul. Good guy.

Last edited:
Now that's service
nicely done 1J

edit: called and thanked Paul. Good guy.

Thank you Dewey, and thank you again for your generous donation towards this AND for calling Paul. Fun to speak with. Funny accent though. ;) It's ironic he's from Boston and now in Naples. It's karma/destiny and a cowinkydink ain't it? With everything else going on in his world "HE" chose to get behind this personally and commit to "OUR" cause. That speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned, as well as your willingness to take a minute out of your day and make that call. I'm certain he is extremely appreciative of your contact. Good on ya Brother !!!!

Now then, I've got to get some things ready for my eldest Son's Cake Day BBQ (Rib Eye's n Wild Caught U-15 Sea Scallops) and then hit the river for a few hours for a Salmon !! :eek:

You Gentlemen have a GREAT weekend !!!!!

5V1DbOg.jpg

Damn, that's a high class birthday.

Champagne taste on a Beer budget. ;) No wonder I'm always broke. These boys grew up eating very well and appreciate their discerning palate. When both of them are able to get to this side of the River together we try to do it up as best we can. :eek: It was an awesome meal for a deserving young man.

I would like to thank paul and tell him to take care it looks like he is going to get a face to face with Irma. I hope the lord will be pulling for him due to his generosity.

Last edited:
I would like to thank paul and tell him to take care it looks like he is going to get a face to face with Irma. I hope the lord will be pulling for him due to his generosity.

Indeedy. He said he only planned on being there in the morning, then bugging out. I think if I had the means I'd of been outta there waaaaay before tomorr, check that, this morning. *burp*
Seriously wish all in harms way nothing but the best on this. Fingers crossed and prayers sent.

I being of relatively sound mind and body...in the event that Irma blows me away...wish to bequeath to The German my excellent condition USP45T. ;)

Gallows Humor.

Last edited:
I being of relatively sound mind and body...in the event that Irma blows me away...wish to bequeath to The German my excellent condition USP45T. ;)

Gallows Humor.

Just give him the damn thing would ya...... ;)