• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WE DID IT!!! CLOSED BogeyBrownsBigButtSplitterFund

Li'l mini update. I checked the Paypal transfer last night. Still pending........ I'll check it again when I arrive residence around 1730. I only access Paypal from one Computer at Home. Should be golden by end of business today.

Light at the end of the tunnel

The money will be in your PayPal balance on September 13, 2017.

I know, I know. I don't wanna hear bout all the pain, just show me the baby. Well, the transfer is complete. The money is in the till. So we're good to go, finally. What are we suppose to be doing? ;) I'll call our guy tomorrow since he wants me to call and he'll walk me through his cycle to make us good. Hope he's doing well. We'll find out shortly. Stay tuned sports fans.

Guess what's shipping Monday. Yep, just got off the phone with Paul. He's in Georgia right now due to events. He's doing well and looking forward to getting back home. Bogey, I will be in contact with you regarding some info on this. Paul also reaffirmed his commitment to the cause, saved us about $100 bucks on shipping, is throwing in an aftermarket hydraulic fluid filter kit, and will be sending a check to you for $50 bucks soonest.
Your order has been received.

Thank you for your purchase!

Your order # is: 300002979.

You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

We have a balance of $551.24 (WOW) as well that I will be forwarding to you for a Battery, Fluids, yada yada. How neat is that? :p

$551.24 Available
37-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Gas Log Splitter, 270CC Electric Start48-563-537-RT10EC-161$1,487.00
Subtotal$1,487.00
Shipping & Handling$133.66
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)$1,620.66
Tax$0.00
Grand Total (Incl.Tax)$1,620.66
Thank you again, RuggedMade

Nice Job Guy's.

Now what did TheGerman want? lmao

1469784907166773468.gif

For The Bogey Man

Vdtbur2.jpg

Now then, remember you guy's. When Sir returns to CONUS he's got Scout Patches still available. We gotta get these sold guys. Place your orders. Remember, Christmas is just around the corner.......

For The Bogey Man

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Vdtbur2.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Now then, remember you guy's. When Sir returns to CONUS he's got Scout Patches still available. We gotta get these sold guys. Place your orders. Remember, Christmas is just around the corner.......

Man that is no shit! The dog in my avatar was the biggest asshole ever. I ended up with him because he just plain quit on his previous handler. Me and that dickhead dog pretty much hated each other, but he found bombs, so we didn't need to be in love. When our mission ended they put him onto a new project and spent like 3 months training with a new handler, then promptly quit on that handler once they were back in theater, cost the guy his job. I'll always remember that "fuck off" look he'd give me when I tried to get him to do something he was disinclined to do.

ETA: I will buy whatever patches sirhrmechanic has left and ensure that our total contribution to the SS Foundation reaches whatever level our intrepid traveler deems proper.

Your Dealy Bob should be shipping today. Now that I got your ear cuz your phone sucks, how you want this $551.24? Money Order, Check, Paypal Transfer? You name it. Lemme know man. I'm getting behind on shit all of a sudden and I need to make good on some things I said I'd do for a couple folks. The Morale Officers Job Is Never Done........:rolleyes:

Your Dealy Bob should be shipping today. Now that I got your ear cuz your phone sucks, how you want this $551.24? Money Order, Check, Paypal Transfer? You name it. Lemme know man. I'm getting behind on shit all of a sudden and I need to make good on some things I said I'd do for a couple folks. The Morale Officers Job Is Never Done........:rolleyes:

PM sent

Love the pistol. Now to relearn how to use it as the mag release and slide release are a bit different than what I'm used to shooting.

Ironically, the one I've shot before had the H&K adjustable target sight, and the front sight was a tritium night sight with a white dot. This one has both sights as all black and I lose the front sight easily in it, so looks like I'm having to research what the correct H&K approved tritium front sight is a straight replacement. Ugh.

Love the pistol. Now to relearn how to use it as the mag release and slide release are a bit different than what I'm used to shooting.

Ironically, the one I've shot before had the H&K adjustable target sight, and the front sight was a tritium night sight with a white dot. This one has both sights as all black and I lose the front sight easily in it, so looks like I'm having to research what the correct H&K approved tritium front sight is a straight replacement. Ugh.

I'd honestly consider the one piece picatinny rail mount that hard mounts to the frame. Everything from Barska to Tasco should fit the bill. ;)

Try a Dawson Precision fiber front sight. Less than 20 bucks and it works real well. Middle finger trigger hand seem to work for a lot of people for the Mag release. It works for me. Nice pistol you will find that its is very accurate.

So mean after everything I've done for you......... :eek:

Everything you've done for HIM!? Shit, we threw together and bought you hair and a goonya, and you act like this?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/LPzS0ke.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Everything you've done for HIM!? Shit, we threw together and bought you hair and a goonya, and you act like this?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/LPzS0ke.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

That chin was photo shopped wasn't it........... :p

Got the call from the freight company a little while ago and just went and picked it up!!!!

IMG_1887.JPG
IMG_1888.JPG

Its threatening rain, ans I'm waiting to hear back from a friend to help with the heavy lifting, so assembly may be tomorrow weather permitting.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

Fuck I thought that would never get there. Now I get to cash in on on a bet I made with the wife. She thought this was all a scam, now she owes me some special favors ;)

It's not every day a log splitter gets a guy blowjobs. Well played sir!

Got the call from the freight company a little while ago and just went and picked it up!!!!

Its threatening rain, ans I'm waiting to hear back from a friend to help with the heavy lifting, so assembly may be tomorrow weather permitting.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

Second pic says it all. Proper equipment on site with work for it to do.

Damn, what am I doing wrong? I got a log splitter and all I got was work. No special favors.

Well, Bogey got one too, and he's obviously got some work lined up already. It's important to note that I did not get a log splitter. I contributed to the fund that got some OTHER guy a log splitter. My wife caught me laughing after I'd sent the shit over and asked why, so I told her I spent some crypto-gains on a fund to get some dude on the internet a log splitter, and she said it'd be a scam and brought up the whole PPB thing and whatnot, and I said, "Look, baby.. How serious are you about this? I mean, I'd be willing to bet that if this turns out to be a scam, I'll never ask you for any special favors ever again if you agree to give me special favors at least once a day for the rest of this year unless I'm busy"

She didn't take that one, but I tossed in a TV as well, one for the living room, of her choosing less than $1000, and she fucking took it.

I mean, I'm usually busy. I'll probably get 40 or 50 special favors, but I think the important thing here is that you've just got to be willing to sacrifice a lot in order to get head.

Last edited:

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

AWESOMENESS !!!!!! Congratulations my friend, from all of us. You're worthy buddy. Enjoy this random act of kindness in good health. The commitment to this and frankly, the "TRUST" involved is amazing in it's self. I held off on any smart ass comments regarding the funds because well, we're talking about people's money, and a fair chunk of it at that. Kudos to each and every one of you guys !!! I'm proud as hell right now and it feels pretty good. Who does this shit? You guys. ;)

BRAVO ZULU

bravo-zulu-flags.jpeg

AWESOMENESS !!!!!! Congratulations my friend, from all of us. You're worthy buddy. Enjoy this random act of kindness in good health. The commitment to this and frankly, the "TRUST" involved is amazing in it's self. I held off on any smart ass comments regarding the funds because well, we're talking about people's money, and a fair chunk of it at that. Kudos to each and every one of you guys !!! I'm proud as hell right now and it feels pretty good. Who does this shit? You guys. ;)

BRAVO ZULU

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/barrydean.files.wordpress.com\/2016\/06\/bravo-zulu-flags.jpeg"}[/IMG2]

You've just so, so nautical, sailor. Oh, do I feel la crème de la crème of Photoshop jobs coming soon. Muhahahahaha ...

Well, Bogey got one too, and he's obviously got some work lined up already. It's important to note that I did not get a log splitter. I contributed to the fund that got some OTHER guy a log splitter. My wife caught me laughing after I'd sent the shit over and asked why, so I told her I spent some crypto-gains on a fund to get some dude on the internet a log splitter, and she said it'd be a scam and brought up the whole PPB thing and whatnot, and I said, "Look, baby.. How serious are you about this? I mean, I'd be willing to bet that if this turns out to be a scam, I'll never ask you for any special favors ever again if you agree to give me special favors at least once a day for the rest of this year unless I'm busy"

She didn't take that one, but I tossed in a TV as well, one for the living room, of her choosing less than $1000, and she fucking took it.

I mean, I'm usually busy. I'll probably get 40 or 50 special favors, but I think the important thing here is that you've just got to be willing to sacrifice a lot in order to get head.

So, what you've saying, in essence, is that ol' Veer did you a solid, right? Like he threw you the world's best pick and you drove the lane, stuffed it, broke the backboard, and drew the foul, too? Uh-huh, that's right, that's right ...

Last edited:
Is that thing fueled by Jack Daniels? Or is that just for the operator?

So, what you've saying, in essence, la that ol' Veer did you a solid, right? Like he threw you the world's best pick and you drove the lane, stuffed it, broke the backboard, and drew the foul, too? Uh-huh, that's right, that's right ...

When you put it that way it sounds like I owe you some whiskey.

Heard it before, gonna here it again. "The Checks In The Mail" Bogey Man. I know you're busy right now literally screwing around with that thing, but do me a large. When ya get the envelope let us know it arrived safe n sound. ;)

Hey Gents, I know y'all are thinking I took the splitter and ran. It's been a full couple of days getting it put together by myself (help fell through) and then figuring out that Rugged Made totally changed the valve assembly which required a lot of time on the phone with them and their manager as we talked each other through what the workaround was going to be.

I still can't get a video to post short of creating a YouTube link, so my 2 IC is going to work on that. I could post some pics, but I'm sure y'all would prefer a video to start it off.

I can't thank y'all enough, this is one mean bitch!!!

Hey Gents, I know y'all are thinking I took the splitter and ran. It's been a full couple of days getting it put together by myself (help fell through) and then figuring out that Rugged Made totally changed the valve assembly which required a lot of time on the phone with them and their manager as we talked each other through what the workaround was going to be.

I still can't get a video to post short of creating a YouTube link, so my 2 IC is going to work on that. I could post some pics, but I'm sure y'all would prefer a video to start it off.

I can't thank y'all enough, this is one mean bitch!!!

All good man. At your leisure. ;). Sorry it was a bit of a pain.
No I'm not.:cool:

Another update. I just checked mail and a good portion of the requested decals have arrived.

Do y'all want the shit I've done thus far or for me to redo some pics/videos with the decals on it?

Another update. I just checked mail and a good portion of the requested decals have arrived.

Do y'all want the shit I've done thus far or for me to redo some pics/videos with the decals on it?

Why don't you just get that heap out on the track, Ricky Bobby? I'm sure your sponsors can wait for more action shots later.

Why don't you just get that heap out on the track, Ricky Bobby? I'm sure your sponsors can wait for more action shots later.

Thanks "Texas Ranger", "Bake" got some vid of me today while I was "Shakin". As soon as she can get it into a usable link I'll post some up. I'll NASCAR it as more accoutrements arrive.

Thanks "Texas Ranger", "Bake" got some vid of me today while I was "Shakin". As soon as she can get it into a usable link I'll post some up. I'll NASCAR it as more accoutrements arrive.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/40sCGb678sQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See, if we was cheap we'd have did you up somethin' like this here. Of course he don't have the friends you do, now does he, sassy? :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aKybJAj_qys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For those at home scratching their heads and/or dusty nut sacks ...