• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Westworld Season2

FromMyColdDeadHand

40X Mafia
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2008
CO
What the heck happened to this show? My wife is out. She stuck around for 3 episodes of S2 and then stopped watching. The story line seems even more adrift than last season. The timeline thing is getting annoying. Lack of boobies. I keep on watching it out of habit, but at this rate I'll drop HBO til GOT comes back, and that was getting pretty crappy last season anyways. With Girls over, why keep HBO.

Can anyone just make good TV and tell a story? Do they really expect us to watch this crap when there is so much awesome stuff in the can that we can watch?

Films/Series interest/quality (IMHO) are generally inversely proportional to the formal reviews by the "experts."
I only watched 2 episodes first season..I was right --critics wrong

There were shining moments but overall it's much weaker than the first season. Though Ed Harris was brilliant throughout and while i thought Hopkins was my favorite character, it's clear to me it's William. His revelation to his wife in the flashback from Ep. 9 "The Vanishing Point" is probably the best acting I've ever seen from Harris. It's phenomenal. Having said that they destroyed his character pretty much. Overall i agree idk where it's going and i pretty much lost all interest in all the characters except MiB.

This scene is still amazing though.

For me this show is like others that have had really enthralling and interesting season 1 concepts. After a resolution, it’s hard to fall in love with the new direction that the show took. If you stick with it, it does get better, but season 1 was a high bar to set.

Season 1 was hard for me to get into. Watched maybe 3 episodes and stopped. Went out of town to in-laws over holidays and watched old school movie. Liked it and went back to finish season 1. I liked season 1. Season 2 I’ve watched two episodes and can’t get into it. I’ll probably finish season 2 over winter.