• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you listening to?

Start of the album Rebirth, Greatest hits. Old Gods of Asgard is the alter ego rock band of Finnish rock group Poets of the Fall. Used in the Remedy games universe (Alan Wake, Control, Alan Wake 2).

Mike shinoda of linkin park is doing music on his own now. Came out with a new song Already Over where he did all of the instruments himself.

Now he is doing live sessions with different musicians for different areas doing their take on it and recording an additional song.

Sydney W/ Bleed It Out

LA W/ Faint

London W/ Castle of Glass

Berlin W/ In My Head

Brand new song

About the song

Something to play when your neighbors suck and you have a stereo that can kick out 135'ish decibels from 20-20k hz.
Hold my subs while I whip this out :D

Reactions: Grim's Reapers
Kenny Wayne Shepherd has 5 Finger Death Punch do Blue On Black with him and Brian May from Queen. Very well done classic.

This version always touches me. Especially since I have lived through some of the incidents shown, some closer and more personal than others. Namely the fires at Santa Rosa, Paradise, and Redding. Also having served as a First Responder (Wildland FF, Volunteer FF, and EMT), knowing what my Brothers and Sisters face daily. Charging into the Heart of the Dragon is an experience I will NEVER forget, along with those I (WE) have helped in times of crisis. Now I sit on the sidelines and fill other needed roles.

Now I sit on the sidelines and fill other needed roles.
Some people don't understand how dedicated some of us can be to others. There's no self in it, it's just because I'm capable (or was LOL) and didn't want to waste myself on this Earth doing something that wasn't meaningful to me. We all have our roles and contribute equally to society (I hope) but my role was destined to be one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. It appears you share the same dedication to others. So thanks buddy.

• Love
Reactions: 37L1 and Modoc
Some people don't understand how dedicated some of us can be to others. There's no self in it, it's just because I'm capable (or was LOL) and didn't want to waste myself on this Earth doing something that wasn't meaningful to me. We all have our roles and contribute equally to society (I hope) but my role was destined to be one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. It appears you share the same dedication to others. So thanks buddy.
Thank You Brother! I do miss some of it, but the body and psyche do wear down. A 🍺 to our Brothers and Sisters who step up!

The irony for me, I medically was washed from the Army but continued with the US Forest Service, CA Dept. Of Forestry and Fire Protection, and a local Volunteer Fire Company until the body said No More (Adult onset Asthma, blown knees, blown back). Still on the Disaster Assessment Team for CalTrans.

Now I need to find an upbeat song from my Playlist for here.

Reactions: Grim's Reapers
This kid is good when I just want to chill out. Made a mess out of his life for a bit with drugs and the usual artist nonsense. Hope he made it out alive and quit being a dipshit.