• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to the online training

SRSDriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2011
Northern CO
I had been subscribed to the online for better than a year, and 3 days ago, I got a notice that my subscription had been cancelled. My subscription was charged Feb 6th. Is there a thread about changes that I missed?

You should not have been charged, contact RO for a refund.

The online training changed, we have been talking about this since November, in fact I made several posts in the Online Training Section about the changes.

I have also posted at least 3 updates on the subject to include a Blog Post.

Contact Rifles Only get a refund on Feb 6, if you want back, the new system is up, however all the old lessons are gone and will not be returning.

We have added new lessons, and will be rebooting the lessons as discussed since November

I see that the only way to pay for the new training is with paypal. For us folks that will not use paypay is there any other way to pay?
Thanks

might have to look into this, anybody else know the fundamentals of long range shooting can be found. not necessarily the equipment but the actual mechanics of shooting.