• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is going on in this world?

ArmedGinger

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2018
BC, Canada
So I found out that my 6 year old nephew was assaulted and threatened with a hunting knife by two of his classmates. They pinned him in the corner of a washroom stall and made him strip naked so they could write profanity all over his body with a permanent marker... including writing is on his genitals. Then they threatened him that if he said anything they would kill him with the knife and the other boy threatened to "hire a bounty hunter to find him and kill him no matter where he was" if he spoke about it.

His parents called the school and the Principal seized the knife but that was it. Seems the school can't suspend kids anymore, it's up to the parents to keep their kids home. So if the parents decide their kid is going to school, the school doesn't seem to have any say in the matter according to the Principal. So the parents of the offenders said they would keep their kids out of school for the rest of the year, but if they change their minds there is nothing the school can do?

The police also were called and spoke to my nephew. But the police said their hands are fairly tied due to the offenders being so young. They said all they could do is look into the home life of the offenders.

So what is going on in this world that a 6 year old kid is carrying a 12" blade in his Paw Patrol backpack? They have threatened other kids as well with the knife but it seems my nephew was the only one who was stripped naked. And to top it off the only closure my nephew will have is if he changes schools because it seems nothing can really keep the offenders out of that school. I'm angered by all this that the victim is the one forced to change schools and see the kids around town. All the school did was offer a counsellor.

The police also were called and spoke to my nephew. But the police said their hands are fairly tied due to the offenders being so young. They said all they could do is look into the home life of the offenders.

tell the police, "i was hoping youd say that, no worries, ill take care of it personally, ill call you when its handled" and see how fast they realize they actually can do something.

Sick society if children at 6 years old are acting like that. I know something like that would send me over the edge if it that happen to my child. A walk through ash and cinder would be a good start to resolve that problem from ever happening again.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Many moons ago, a similar incident occurred.
Father of offender was dealt to in such a way, that it inspired him to take an active
interest in the actions of his child.
Police aren't the sole arbiters of justice.
I don't give a flying fuck about law, when it comes to the protection and welfare of children.
20200502_115918.jpg

That's exactly why my 5 year old son takes Brazilian Jiu-jitsu with me. As long as your nephew is treated as a victim and views himself as one, he'll be targeted like one at no fault of his own. Those kids need to get fucked up almost as bad as their parents do. Has anyone from your family spoken to their families yet? I'd make things pretty fucking clear to them about what is going to happen from here on out. What really needs to happen is 2 or more older kids need to show those two fuck sticks what it feels like on behalf of your nephew. Hey, as long as the 2 older kids are in fact kids, the same punishment should be dealt (which was nothing apparently). Those 2 kids, if left unchecked, will one day murder someone. That is sadist behavior.

Posted this story on another thread a few years ago.

My daughter was punched in the chest...wife said she’ll take care of it.
of course not much happened

Something happened again...all bets were off. Wife knew I was going no matter what she said.

went to the guys house, we started getting loud.

I wanted to belt him but figured I’d get the cops called. All of a sudden the guy swings and his me in the neck.

long story short I beat the piss out of him on his porch. And told his wife who was crying after the 30 second pounding if you kid hits my kid again Ill be back tomorrow.

magically no more problems.
Now I could have went to jail but it is what it is some times.

edit...misc words

Last edited:
Sounds to me like 'the parents' need some "wall-to-wall negotiations" so that they can ACTUALLY teach their own children how to exist and 'go forth' in society.

The nephew in this story DEFINITELY needs to have some support, re-assurance, and self-respect. (I'm not saying it's lacking... I'm saying what he DOES have needs to be bolstered)

So I found out that my 6 year old nephew was assaulted and threatened with a hunting knife by two of his classmates. They pinned him in the corner of a washroom stall and made him strip naked so they could write profanity all over his body with a permanent marker... including writing is on his genitals. Then they threatened him that if he said anything they would kill him with the knife and the other boy threatened to "hire a bounty hunter to find him and kill him no matter where he was" if he spoke about it.

His parents called the school and the Principal seized the knife but that was it. Seems the school can't suspend kids anymore, it's up to the parents to keep their kids home. So if the parents decide their kid is going to school, the school doesn't seem to have any say in the matter according to the Principal. So the parents of the offenders said they would keep their kids out of school for the rest of the year, but if they change their minds there is nothing the school can do?

So what is going on in this world that a 6 year old kid is carrying a 12" blade in his Paw Patrol backpack? They have threatened other kids as well with the knife but it seems my nephew was the only one who was stripped naked. And to top it off the only closure my nephew will have is if he changes schools because it seems nothing can really keep the offenders out of that school. I'm angered by all this that the victim is the one forced to change schools and see the kids around town. All the school did was offer a counsellor.
Did it make the news? It should if it hasn't.

My cousin was small and a group was pounding on him every chance they got.

My uncle loved to fight and was actually the only relative I have that I was afraid of.

The principal told my uncle there was nothing he could do. My uncle told him that if the boy came home with any more bruises, he was coming back to school and the principal would be unrecognizable when he was done. No one knows what the principal did but my cousin never had another problem.

My uncle passed years ago but he was a little scary right up to the end.

The inevitable result of zero tolerance.
First it's punishing those who'd stand up for those who can't.
Now it's we can't hold any standard and would like to give everyone a medal.
I'd get a lawyer and shake the bushes on the faculty.
If that doesn't get action go to the source.

R

Does B.A.C.A. have any chapters in Canada ?...assuming that's where your nephew lives. If your nephew lives close to a chapter and his parents are not opposed to a little intervention from some people dedicated to putting an end to children living in fearful situations, I would certainly give them some consideration....just a thought maybe...👍

Can you not sue in Canuck land? Sue the principal, the kids teacher, the school board, the city, the kids parents. If you can not get relief in criminal court go the civil route. Fuck them where it hurts ....there wallets.

My cousin was small and a group was pounding on him every chance they got.

My uncle loved to fight and was actually the only relative I have that I was afraid of.

The principal told my uncle there was nothing he could do. My uncle told him that if the boy came home with any more bruises, he was coming back to school and the principal would be unrecognizable when he was done. No one knows what the principal did but my cousin never had another problem.

My uncle passed years ago but he was a little scary right up to the end.
5C2027DB-3903-4FCE-95FF-E778C4EA14D9.jpeg

When my daughter was in middle school she and her friend were being harassed and threatened by 13y/o slut wannabes from the budding white trash Crips in the area. My daughter's friends dad was a hard rock miner working in Canada and only home every two weeks. I taught my kid to fight and had her working on the heavy bag to land hard punches. He liked it and would come over with his daughter to work the bag. He was the hardest hitting person I've ever seen and I hit pretty hard back in the day.

One day, 5 sluts jump my daughter and her friend in the hall. The girls fought back hard, my kid decked two whores and left them with split lips, his kid decked one and choked one whore out completely. They got a standing ovation from every kid on lunch, since these whores had been terrorizing most kids in the school. The principle called me and said my daughter was being suspended for defending herself from a 5 on 1 attack by thugs. He was literally appalled she fought back and offended that she had won.

I got with her friends parents and lawyered up for that afternoons meeting, had the principle try and explain to both the deputy and the lawyer why he was working on behalf of a local street gang. I filed charges against the whores with no school support and the lawyer wanted a payday so he offered to contact the media and hold a press conference to question the schools support for street gangs attacking decent students. Suddenly, it was not a problem.

The principle openly said, "YOUR DAUGHTER was happy she won, other kids were hugging her and high fiving her for winning and that IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!" He was equally pissed at her friend for choking that whore to sleep. Her dad offered to set him straight the hard way and promised that if another kid or teacher EVER laid a hand on his kid he would hold the principle personally responsible.

The reason this crap happens is because the left encourages it, they encourage criminals to act out and hurt others and promise them their will be ZERO consequences for their acts. The leftists also promise to harm any law abiding person who dares to defend themselves. This is the sheep culture that will ensure people load themselves onto train cars and head themselves to gas chambers. The left has been working to beat the will to fight out of people for the last 50 years.

Why can't you hire a lawyer and go after the parents for damages?

The nephew needs to go to therapy over the trauma and rack up some bills

Hire some legal council and go after them

I am still confused as to why the police can't do anything. Did they at least write a report?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
That is classic textbook psychopath behavior right there. Not the "successful psychopath" type that grow up to become CEOs or what not, but the really malign '10% of the prison population' types. This shit is probably not, and definitely will not be their first rodeos. God help us...

Three hundred years ago, two men named Cotton and Increase Mather would know how to deal with this problem and keep it confined, permanently, before it has the chance to mature...

So I found out that my 6 year old nephew was assaulted and threatened with a hunting knife by two of his classmates.
I just realized you're in Canada and you guys rarely sue up there. Just curious, were the classmates around his age? (6-7)...I'm not smart enough to think of a legal defense tool for the immediate time being, but its never to early to start some MMA training for revenge later. I'm not shocked by the hunting knife, I had one of those in my face once too, but the sexual nature of the attack at such a young age is very disturbing. These are rapist wanna-be's, and the probably got this idea from some movie. I'd fight out what social circles matter to the parents, and make sure every one knows what kind of kids they are raising. The fact that they offered to keep their kids out of school helps in that they care what other people think.

The inevitable result of zero tolerance.
First it's punishing those who'd stand up for those who can't.
Now it's we can't hold any standard and would like to give everyone a medal.
I'd get a lawyer and shake the bushes on the faculty.
If that doesn't get action go to the source.

R

Winner!!! Schools hate lawyers like the plague. The mere threat or call from one will invoke change or at least an investigation into the matter.

Is there more to the story? Seems like we are missing something. Very odd circumstances and especially for a school to do nothing.

This is utter bullshit and I’m sorry that you and your family are dealing with this. Sickening. I’m a school district administrator, and both of those students, according to my shithole communist state, would have been suspended or expelled with a weapon on any of my campuses, so I’m baffled that they wouldn’t be immediately suspended and sent to a hearing. I would have a lawyer scrub through the districts code of conduct and bring this before the board of education or the equivalent. A tune up of both of those little sick fucks parents and extended families is also warranted.

I thought Chyna flu was so bad in Canada that the whole country was shut down. Kids are in school?

The parents of those kids would be dealt with by me! They would be held responsible for not doing a better parenting job. Duct tape and sledgehammer would prob be involved with their 6 yr olds watching!

Many moons ago, a similar incident occurred.
Father of offender was dealt to in such a way, that it inspired him to take an active
interest in the actions of his child.
Police aren't the sole arbiters of justice.
I don't give a flying fuck about law, when it comes to the protection and welfare of children.View attachment 7605992
Yep.

Any kid doing this at 6 has been taught this. Sounds like if the cops can't do their job then someone else needs to do it for them. And if they don't like that, they can take a flying fuck too --picking sides and all. Cops that "can't" do the fucking job are no better than the criminals and politicians they work for.

Maybe dad needs to spend more time at home. Maybe a baseball bat to the knees on the way out of the bar would help.

I hope the parents took pictures for proof. Copies of the police reports and meetings with school representative. This would be taken directly to the local media by my lawyer. Because Canada and all. Any personal action would probably end negatively for the victim and family.

It hasn't yet although I strongly suggested that it should.
I think they meant it was up to you to get it in the news. Start calling local stations with your story. Write a piece for the local paper. Type it out on flyers and put it on bulletin boards, set it in grocery stores. There are many ways to make a stink, and this story sounds too juicy for a reporter to let it slide away.

What school system doesn’t suspend/expel kids for carrying a knife and bullying?

That's what I'm wondering. The policies at my kids' school (a public charter) are very clear - you bring a knife or anything close to one, and you will not be coming back. Both physical and verbal bullying are dealt with similar severity (too much so IMO; bullying sucks, but kids need to learn how to deal with some level of it because the real world sucks).

I've never heard of a modern school that would tolerate such behavior.

Reactions: Rerun7

Does B.A.C.A. have any chapters in Canada ?...assuming that's where your nephew lives. If your nephew lives close to a chapter and his parents are not opposed to a little intervention from some people dedicated to putting an end to children living in fearful situations, I would certainly give them some consideration....just a thought maybe...👍

I didnt sleep last night so well thinking about this....on one hand I'm a new member and didn't want to be too vocal...but on the other as someone who was traumatized when he was young by something very simular I feel I have to and try and help the kid. I posted the link to BACA because I can tell you the chances are extremely high that child is being consumed with fear...I was. I was a few years older when my event took place...and it was almost 3 years later before I was released from that prison of fear. It dominated everything I thought and did and stole a portion of my childhood as well. It horrifies me to think what must be going thru that childs mind. Every single day during the schoolyear for 3 full years as I road the bus home from school...never missing a day because to me it was almost a life and death situation in my little brain...I would slowly interlace my fingers...close my eyes as tight as I could because so many times tears would fall and I didnt want to be found out as to what I was doing...and pray...asking for help and asking to get home safely just one more time...I promised I would do everything my parents asked me to and would keep trying to not do anything wrong if he would just get me home one more time. Yeah I was in a prison of fear...and I was reaching out for the only thing I knew to reach out to that was big enough or strong enough to keep me safe.

This is where BACA comes in and why I linked them. I knew a few members some years back...rode with one a bit...and during a certain time almost patched up with them if I would have been in a position to dedicate just a little more time. These guys are beyond passionate to step in to a childs nightmare situation and convey to that child that from then on they have at their command literally...a group of "big enough strong enough" people that will not allow whatever is driving the fear of the child to happen again. They will escort the child to school and make sure whoever needs to be "put on notice" is exactly that...put on notice...whether that's the little twisted fukrs that caused this to begin with...the parents of them as well...the principal or the whole damn school district. The child is assigned a guardian or two if I remember correctly how they operate that will literally spend a great deal of time with them from sun up to sun down if needed. The whole point and purpose is to cause the child to know in his or her mind that they no longer have to live in fear...and not with words but with actions. Please talk to your nephews parents...I can tell you it's very possible the child is not able to fully express how much fear he might be dealing with if at all. I don't know the family structure...whats been done or not done...but I can certainly tell you he might be trying to deal with fear that is borderline crippling =/...please dont pass this off right away as unnecessary or underestimate how positive of an outcome BACA can have...they could be exactly what that child desperately needs right now and can support the parents as well !

I looked this morning and BACA has chapters all over Canada 👍

Why can't you hire a lawyer and go after the parents for damages?

The nephew needs to go to therapy over the trauma and rack up some bills

Hire some legal council and go after them

I am still confused as to why the police can't do anything. Did they at least write a report?

As for therapy bills, we are luckily Canadian so those are covered by the Government. About the only thing the school did was offer a grief counsellor.

As for the police, they are investigating and there is a report. But the Canadian Justice System doesn't have anything in place to deal with a child that young. All the police can do is investigate the parents to make sure they aren't bad parents. Other than that all they can do is pass it along to the Ministry of Children and Families.

Oh this is in Canada, that is pretty fucked up you all don't have an effective process to deal with something like this

If that’s all they are gonna do to the criminals perhaps you should make sure your nephew always has a blade and knows how to use it.

God gave us the right to defend not man.

What school system doesn’t suspend/expel kids for carrying a knife and bullying?
You'd be surprised. My brother was a teacher. He quit and became a contractor because he couldn't deal with the lack of discipline, and more specifically, the parents. He worked in the hood and these kids would threaten him and his family, physically assault him and everything.

The whole "muh baby didn't do that... he would never. This is your fault because (insert bullshit here)" thing is absolutely out of control. The administration is so terrified of liability issues and confrontations with parents that it's become a God damned free for all. There are virtually zero consequences, at least at the middle school level in the Indian Trail, NC school districts.

The craziest part of it all is that we have a simple solution that's worked since the beginning of recorded history. It goes by different names in different circles, but it's commonly referred to as spankings, beatings, whoopin's, etc. Parents need to start disciplining their kids and taking responsibility for their behavior.

If you think things are out of control right now just wait until this next generation grows up. I'm expecting a complete breakdown of civilization in about 20 years at this rate.