• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s What Products have delighted you

Wilson Combat CQB
REDDING dies
Lapua brass
Dillon 1050 setup for 9mm and .45 acp
Russel boots and shoes
Arborwear shorts and pants
Leica 10x42 binos
NightForce scopes
Chris Reeve pocket knife
SIG X-5 All Around
LWRC M6A2
El Paso Saddlery/Milt Sparks leather
ATLAS bipods
DEFIANCE actions
HART barrels
Filson wool vests
XM radio in the cop car
SIG 229 in .357 for a duty gun
Ex GI M14 in the cop car trunk (semi auto)

Last edited:
2011 Dodge Charger
CRKT M16 IOF (I have been carrying the same knife for about 10 years now. I wouldn't trade it for the world)
Laphroaig 1/4 Cask
Krieger Barrels
Varget
Hidden Waters Fly Rod
CZ 455 Varmint
My dog
Schilen Triggers
Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout
La Gloria Cubana Series R
ITS Tactical Pocket Blowout Kit
Galco King Tuck
The Art of Not Being Governed by James C. Scott
Anything my Nona cooks.
Anything my girlfriend bakes.

Just to name a few.

Lots here that I agree with already, and I got some new ideas.

I'll add Flex Firehose pants and Buck Naked underwear from Duluth Trading.

I have to add a few more as well..
SIMMS Goretex chest waders.....just awesome compared to anything else I have owned.
Mike Rock's 7mm barrels, Hart's .308 barrels
Manners stocks
Helle Knives

possibly more to come..

John Deere 757 ZTR mowing will never be the same.

STI Marauder runs like a champ right out the box

Gear Wrench basically everything they make but the original Gear wrench was genius!

My 5 year old take the cake something new every few seconds for the last 5 years.

My wife, kids, grandkids
The land I call home, inherited through several generations since early 1800's
John Deere 5055E w/front end loader
John Deere Z920M zero turn mower
Woods heavy duty bush hog
Miller Bobcat welding machine/10k generator
Bobcat mini excavator
Bobcat skid steer loader
Dillon and RCBS reloading equipment
The list goes on and on...all used in the support/maintenance/defense of the first 2 items on the list

The list of products which have given my life more enjoyment and added simplicity is too long to type, so I'll list those which are especially helpful and 'delightful' currently.
Metal detecting has become my new favorite hobby over the last year or so. Therefore, my Minelab CTX 3030, my XP DEUS, and my Garrett AT PRO detectors are keeping me very busy and happy during my leisure moments. Coupled with the Garrett Pro Pointer and digging tools by George Lesche, I've got just about every angle of hobby MD'ing covered at this point.

Oh yeah, Bud Light Lime has made grilling especially enjoyable too!

1994 Nissan Sentra (dirt cheap, abused thoroughly)
6.5mm Grendel
Nightforce 2.5-10x32mm
Danner boots & Superfeet insoles in conjunction with Fox River socks.
Lapua Brass
Imperial Sizing wax
Redding S type bushing dies
Bushnell ARC 1600 10x rangefinder/inclinometer/binos
M1 Garand rear sight assembly
Metal cutting machinery

Milwaukee M18 Power Tools- Especially the brushless stuff
The Art of Shaving shaving kit my wife got me for Christmas
Eagletac D25A Titanium flashlight.
SOG Powerlock EOD
Every Chevy vehicle I have ever owned
Yeti Cooler, the imitations are probably just as good but but it was a gift
Smith Elite Optics Lockwood Kryptek special edition glasses. Always thought I was an Oakley guy till I tried these, Best fit I have ever had.
Redding Reloading Dies

Things that have impressed me upon receiving/using them (not just things I like):

DR 16.5 HP Field and Brush Mower w/ plow attachment (getting a chipper attachment soon)
Stihl chainsaw (going on 15 years of use)
Labonville Chainsaw chaps (likely saved my life, definitely saved my leg)
Gransfors Bruks Scandanavian Forest Axe
Vortex Gen II HD 1-6x
Wilson Combat AR
Nighthawk GRP Recon 1911 .45
GAP Hospitaller .308
Vacation to Ireland
5.11 Rush 24 backpack
FTW rifle sling with bungie

Last edited:
c0363142fbf9f800b47552c41850d131.jpg

New Balance 804 tennis shoes (the early series from the late 90's-- not the more current ones). These are the best shoes new balance ever made! I've been through about 6 pairs and have as many more new pairs in the closet.

Cambridge Bibles. If you like quality leather and want a Bible that breaks in nice and will last Cambridge is the way to go. (French Morocco is my favorite)

Dewalt cordless tools. I've used them and several other brands in construction and haven't found any I like better than Dewalt. All of my drills and impacts have been off the roof multiple times and they just won't quit.

7.3L powerstrokes. You can keep your 6.0's, 6.4, and 6.8's. I'll keep my 1999 7.3!

Titan 440i Paint sprayer. I hated painting until I bought this sprayer. Ain't so bad with the right tools.

Classic pinned and recessed S&W revolvers.

Winchester 52's-- any configuration...especially with freeland accessories

Eagle Claw Trailmaster 8 PC 5 Way Rod by Wright and McGill. On my second, after the first one I had for 25 years was accidentally sold at a tag sale.

Nothing earth shattering, but for gift to self, I bought a Saddleback Leather Dry Bag. Expensive and big, but just too cool.

My dog looks almost exactly like yours. We rescued ours, any idea of the breed? They found her in North Carolina from what the paperwork says.
2c06b59b13e8762e1fe2d459556f6246.jpg

I think mine is part boxer and part whippet. Fastest dog I've ever seen.

My 2013 Land Rover LR2 to get me out to remote desert for shooting and any Spuhr scope mount I have used. Can't beat these products. Forgot the Addmount scope covers.

Streamlight's ProTac 1AA flashlight. What a great little flashlight. Small enough to fit in the watch pocket of my jeans, very bright, you can even hold it with your lips to leave your hands free in a pinch. I keep it on me at all times, get one and prepare to be delighted!