• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What specialty shops sell bullets by Berger and Hornady

Brownells, Midway, Natchez, OTM, Bullets, Wideners, Brunos Grafs and many more I cant come up with off the top of my head

Smart phone app "ammo seek" is good for ammo, powder, bullets, primers. It searches the net for best price and availability

I prefer bullets.com and precisionreloading.com just because they are big supporters of the sport and if I really need something they don't have I will use grafs.com

Reloading international is a top tier distribution center and they have their own app. And 3rd generation shooting supply has some of the best pricing around. And they sponsor a ton of events.

I use Powder Valley and bullets.com. i recently found that I can pay through Amazon at bullets.com and get two day shipping.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Another vote for 3rd Gen. They usually have all the popular bullets in stock and at a great price.