• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Going to make a shelf out of this and cedar

IMG_20200201_144607443.jpg

E

Reactions: TACC
20200201_114021.jpg
Finally got a nice weekend.
After hair cut park trip.

20200201_161217.jpg
Spent the day wedding stuff shopping he did well. So aunt bought us I mean him a toy.
Hay fields are nice and short. I'll have a full back pack sprayer ready just in case.
He's asleep on the couch next to me.

Exactly correct.
Mathews Genesis compound. Adjustable from10-20 pound pull.
we start our 3rd graders in practice and 4th grade for tournaments.
10 meters and 15 meters.
There is no draw length either. I shoot a 31" inch draw length and can shoot these.

Reactions: TACC
A picture thread, and I didn’t take a single one this afternoon ?. Spent the afternoon on the spotter calling wind for a good friend that got me into this crazy game 15 years ago. Bright sun over snowpack, 45 degrees, and a “ breeze” making whitecaps on the snowmelt puddles. We had a ball. Finished the evening with great food and a couple 12 cold ones. Wouldn’t trade it for just about anything. I’ve got steel to paint tomorrow.

20200203_111833.jpg

Was clear last night. Hasn't stopped yet. Snowblower and shoveled earlier... 5-6 days into the flu. Intentionally left the railing. So glad I bought my Ariens 21 pro single stage snowblower. Sorta wish I'd waited and got the Ariens compact track 24 though. Though that would've been a much harder sell to the wife.

I don't have pics either. Snow Friday. 58 degrees at 0100 today. 32 degrees at 0500 today. Current temp = 70 degrees.

I've got humidity and barometric pressure, but we don't GAF?

Oh also,

most interesting man.jpg

Couldn't resist...and I don't run 36's.

E

ETA: school man! School! Pay attention

View attachment 7240387
Was clear last night. Hasn't stopped yet. Snowblower and shoveled earlier... 5-6 days into the flu. Intentionally left the railing. So glad I bought my Ariens 21 pro single stage snowblower. Sorta wish I'd waited and got the Ariens compact track 24 though. Though that would've been a much harder sell to the wife.

Well, tell HER to go out and clear the drive with the 21.........That oughta get you over the top on the need for the 24 conversation. :ROFLMAO:

Well, tell HER to go out and clear the drive with the 21.........That oughta get you over the top on the need for the 24 conversation. :ROFLMAO:
Or put her on a shovel with 12-14” of new stuff ?
We just bought the house (our first) last summer. The money for the snowblower came out of the house stuff account that she wants to use for a second bathroom in the basement with a soaker tub. It was a hard sell as is. Already have a family history of back problems. I also used the argument that it'd be good for helping out neighbors. I mostly help out the neighbors that we really like (one is a violinist in salt lake symphony. We got free tickets from them recently). Or I help people that are already out shoveling and accept the help.

She also decided to get the flu today. She is now where I was on Wednesday or Thursday.

We just bought the house (our first) last summer. The money for the snowblower came out of the house stuff account that she wants to use for a second bathroom in the basement with a soaker tub. It was a hard sell as is. Already have a family history of back problems. I also used the argument that it'd be good for helping out neighbors. I mostly help out the neighbors that we really like (one is a violinist in salt lake symphony. We got free tickets from them recently). Or I help people that are already out shoveling and accept the help.

She also decided to get the flu today. She is now where I was on Wednesday or Thursday.

Don't take us too seriously.........it was just a bit of teasing on our part, no harm intended. Us (me anyway :rolleyes:) old folk have been in your shoes and know what it's like.

Congrats on the first house, may it provide you and your wife with many fond memories ! (y)(y)(y)

Here is my garbage. Like there haven't been enough rifle threads. I will refrain from posting a new one in semiauto.

I am a bit concerned about LOP. With this. We will see. I'm a bit long.

E

IMG_20200204_203534002.jpg

ETA: finally some progress

Reactions: Geno C. and TACC
These are Nigerian Dwarf Goats, they're fully grown but their winter coats make them look larger. Here's how they look in the summer:

IMG_E2005-001-XL.jpg
Are these goats just pets, or do you raise them for a particular other reason?

Reactions: 4066.5