• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Shitty. Was it about time for a new roof anyway?
Was 13 years old this year, so right on the bubble for asphalt shingles I reckon. NC is tough on roofs I have learned, 3 real good hurricanes with strong wind in the last 3 years.

Reactions: Geno C.
Guess this POS might be ready to shoot now. Not what I intended it to be but what it migrated into.
945AE87F-0535-47BF-96B1-AA422B1EA4CF.jpeg

That's it...
Here is the funniest way to deal with your tree rats.
Buy a bottle of dried ground habanero pepper.
Hottest shit you can find.
Mix that shit in with the bird feed.
Wear a mask and gloves.
If you don't please video it.
Put that shit out and let the fun begin.

R

That's it...
Here is the funniest way to deal with your tree rats.
Buy a bottle of dried ground habanero pepper.
Hottest shit you can find.
Mix that shit in with the bird feed.
Wear a mask and gloves.
If you don't please video it.
Put that shit out and let the fun begin.

R

The Birds that get it will hate me! But ok, I'm in!??

Guess I am going to be staring at Dolly for a couple of hours tonight.....

Saturday 15th February at 9:35 pm

Dolly And Friends: 50 Years At Opry: Filmed in front of a live audience at Nashville's Grand Ole Opry, this special is a celebration of Dolly's 50 years as a member of the Opry. It features interviews with Dolly, as well as performances of her biggest hits on the Opry stage. In addition, her superstar friends - Dierks Bentley, Emmylou Harris, Chris Janson, Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Margo Price, Hank Williams Jnr, and others appear on stage to pay homage to her amazing career. Among the musical highlights of the two-hour special are Islands In The Stream, sung by Lady Antebellum, Price's version of The Seeker, Janson's fiery Muleskinner Blues, and Harris's gorgeous take on To Daddy. But it is Parton's own performances of her famous songs that deliver the emotional core of the tribute concert, and she sings them in true Dolly fashion, accompanied by self-deprecating humour and heartfelt gratitude.

Trying to sit here, drink Bourbon, and watch Dolly and there is a damn huge spider running all over the ceiling above me, I think it has eaten all the flies that were bothering me earlier. Have been trying to take a pic of it to share with you guys but it is not working. Not everything tries to kill you down here, this is the friendly type that just scares the crap out of people.

I told Ty after lunch we could work on stretching him out distance wise with his new rig (after a haircut and pond hockey this morning). I had slipped the turrets on scope to match his zero during the week. I told him I’d like 1 well placed shot at 100 to verify before moving on. Kids like reactive targets, so, I found a WAY outdated can of pineapple juice in the back of the pantry. His POA was to be the “o” in Dole. Well, zero was verified and we went to the next target at 492 yards.
D140838C-9E2B-47BB-8323-5F16964CB48D.jpeg