• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When your daughter makes you proud.

Namekagon

Oracle of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2018
Wausau, WI
Was drawn into a heavy nerf fire-fight this evening. I am clearing rooms of my house, searching for the enemy, and suddenly get shot out of nowhere. This is what I find when I turn and look. Top bunk bed. I swear I DID NOT coach her to do this one bit. Told her to freeze and took the pic. :love::love::love:
IMG_2685.JPG

Well, considering that she can barely get through the original Star Wars movie without bear-hugging me in fear, I don't think its from movies!

Maybe... You went to check up on a cooking meal in the kitchen... Wife asks you something... Becomes a conversation... Forgot that you left the Sniper's Hide browser on the PC still up and running... Rest is history, as they say... Randomly say the words "Saclee Rhino" next time you are talking to her and see if her facial expression betray anything.
biggrin.gif

Nice hide, and the tactical high ground! you should be proud. The first time my daughter shot a bb gun, she hit dead center of the target. Standing, no less. I shit you not, I thought my heart would burst. Well done.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
My Daughter, is about 40 or so and a high end RN working on better Certs in N Texas in the VA.

She and her Old Man and the Squaw and I had a wonderful Wedding. Everyone camped out and going no where and all the "Oil" you wanted.

It was cheap for all as everyone pitched in and was the Damnest, Besteous, Down and Dirty Redneck as Hell Party that Colorado last saw before the Invasion.

She is still with her Old Man after 12 years and doin fine.

She makes Me Proud!!!