• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Where is the outrage against gasoline, or electronics?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Just remember this could have been you or your family. Wrong home burnt & family Murdered because of a cell phone & find my phone app.
People say the intrusion devices I set before bed are a little over the top, some may rethink that now.

• Sad
Reactions: Shoreglide
Sad,

I am ashamed (I think) that the first thing that came to my mind is, well I wonder if it had been a white family would the punishment for the crime have been the same. And I think no, it would not be.

That I admit is also sad, that I think that. But I do think it would have changed things.

In crimes like this DA is wrong for offering a plea deal. These criminals need to remain in prison for life or capital punishment carried out swiftly in a short time period while the event is still current. The only way to make capital punishment effective as a deterrent is when people can still recall the event in real-time.

Diversity is our strength, it's nice to see the different cultures embracing on another as the blend together into a stew.

The best part of this story is the celebration of technology that allowed the oriental felons to accurately find their phone in the African felons house and then those people all died when the digital lock wouldn't let them out.

And no guns were used so they can't blame whitey.

What's with one only getting 10 years while the others get 40 and 60 years?

What's with one only getting 10 years while the others get 40 and 60 years?
The one that got 10 years was first to cooperate.

I don't know that for sure but if you watch enough "The First 48" you see it. All. The. Time.

I've seen several episodes where charges were reduced so far the perp got 5 years or less for murder because evidence was scant and they refused to talk. At least a few where the suspected perp refused to talk at all and got off scot-free.

Diversity is our strength, it's nice to see the different cultures embracing on another as the blend together into a stew.

The best part of this story is the celebration of technology that allowed the oriental felons to accurately find their phone in the African felons house and then those people all died when the digital lock wouldn't let them out.

And no guns were used so they can't blame whitey.

The Africans were felons?

Is there more to the story?

But did they find the stolen phone, inquiring. Minds want to know.