• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who/Whom is/are the Site's best custom to order kydex holster wizards?

DavidAR10

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2010
Dallas, Georgia
I have purchased moar than a few oyster knives for men that love those ocean filters as much as I.

I just need the names of their websites of the Kydex Wizards that custom make "any da-da-damn holster that you need"...
even if I have to send the style of oyster knives.

Thanks those that know.

'76-'86 USMC God Bless the Beirut Bastards 1/8 STA.

Hint: The Shell Crackers

Are you drunk?

I just drank 6 beers to see if I could understand, and the title is still the only think making sense to me.

Reactions: MCSO1357 and hic28
I am not the pheasant plucker, im the pheasant pluckers mate. I am only plucking pheasants because the pheasant pluckers late.

You still in Dallas? Wolf Hollow Tactical is just down the road from you in Carrollton.

If this gets translated Id be interested in some nice kydex for a Randall Fireman if there is a melter out there that will do it.

Would take a Coyote Spec-Ops mini in canvas with the Kydex throat if anyone has one they no longer need......