• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why would you pay property taxes?

Something about some pet store chain he started now he’s bought up the Silvies Valley.

Silvies Valley Bear Valley and Logan Valley.
back in the day shot up a metric shit ton of coyotes.
The guy is a Harney County Native. His dad was a Vet Dr. This guy started the Banfield Pet Hospital chain. at least he is a local. Yeah man! lots of coyotes. They have a big coyote derby in Harney County every year. People come from all over. Big prizes

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Cuz the local school district that I donate too will sue me and take all my shit.

Reactions: TxWelder35
So much for that “free education “
Speaking of that…. The local district started charging people $400/month for pre k. If you make over X amount… forget the fact that your taxes are already paying for your kids education.

• Haha
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
If you are respectful of your surroundings and maintain an ultra mobile posture I do not see an issue

the alternative is you will live this way (whichever a committee so chooses(town ordinances))

You will pay this excessive amount for housing

We will make you work that much you cant make informed decisions anymore...

Just so you can chase a dream

that dream that seems to be getting destroyed and sent farther away by the second

• Haha
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER