• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why would you pay property taxes?

SONIC SAAMI

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2008
    Chief Paulina's Wickiup
    When you can simply carve out your own little slice of heaven.
    tempImage0U5V5C.jpg

tempImageMrrAuH.jpg

Reactions: Hideshot
    I'm of two minds about this.

On the one hand this is a blight on the whole area and harms everyone....

On the other hand, local code agencies have become the very fist of corruption and abuse of power.

Try building a house today. Some low wage bully will show up and start asking you to make $20,000 changes here, there, and everywhere. To your approved, expensive, professionally engineered plans that meet code for your locality. Why?

Because they can. And because you didn't hire their uncles company to do the work.

Could be lots of places around lots of different states.

Tikaboo peak is in NV though, I believe.

I recognize a couple of those sites, I see them on the way out to go play in the desert.
    It is a cancer of central Oregon for sure.

@SONIC SAAMI I recognize quite a few of the pictures you post from my A/O.

Reactions: xsn10s
    Lots of that BS on National Forest and BLM around Bend. Agency's won't enforce because US Attorneys office in District of Oregon won't prosecute for living on public land anymore. Won't do anything but get worse....But you better have a firewood permit if you are cutting wood cause they have rules and shit.

Last edited:
    Reactions: xsn10s
    Lots of that tBS on National Forest and BLM around Bend. Agency's won't enforce because US Attorneys office in District of Oregon won't prosecute for living on public land anymore. Won't do anything but get worse....But you better have a firewood permit if you are cutting wood cause they have rules and shit.
    I won't even start on cutting firewood. Other than they make it easier for thousands of acres of beetle kill to burn up rather than heat homes. I needed around six cords of firewood and would have to search for it. By driving by thousands of acres of beetle kill.

Reactions: DuneBoer
    Those people makes thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars a month off welfare programs. They just spend it "differently" than decent people.

well if it was your and you did not pay your property taxes more sooner than later the government would show up to what was your property and remove you from it while shooting your puppy (the attack dog) if your illegal your ok no one will ever bother you .

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Lots of that BS on National Forest and BLM around Bend. Agency's won't enforce because US Attorneys office in District of Oregon won't prosecute for living on public land anymore. Won't do anything but get worse....But you better have a firewood permit if you are cutting wood cause they have rules and shit.

Yeah the Forest Service destroys old logging roads and doesn’t maintain trails or campsites. All the while treating the citizenry like serfs who are unworthy to access the Kings land. God forbid we access or use/maintain our natural resources. Better to pretend man has never set foot in these areas and make certain every lightning strike turns into a major wildfire.

Yeah the Forest Service destroys old logging roads and doesn’t maintain trails or campsites. All the while treating the citizenry like serfs who are unworthy to access the Kings land. God forbid we access or use/maintain our natural resources. Better to pretend man has never set foot in these areas and make certain every lightning strike turns into a major wildfire.
    From what I hear it's kinda the opposite in Central Oregon. There's talk of developing mountain bike trails all over the place. That'll make matters worse and only serves one group of the population.

One of the reasons I moved from there. I lived on a really secluded spot until they turned that road a national biking lane or something like that.

C8AC8DE6-45F1-4A95-9FA6-75843B1F72C3.jpeg

840D05CA-51BA-4BC5-BF84-846DE192F483.jpeg

Environmental lawsuits and Enviro Terrorists would rather see the forest rot into the ground than be logged.
    And when it is logged we're not allowed to mill it here in the US.
    The logs are trucked to the Longview log yard for shipment overseas.
    Cause you know pollution and stuff.
    Before you go asking no I wasn't the one who cut into the belly of that log.
    4325955F-49CD-48B5-9B21-5F3352669C0F.jpeg

Last edited:
    From what I hear it's kinda the opposite in Central Oregon. There's talk of developing mountain bike trails all over the place. That'll make matters worse and only serves one group of the population.

The libs must be able to get their way, just need the Kings approval for use. It’s been underway for 30 years to destroy old logging roads and limit access. Most of these areas are mountainous so as a result the hunting access is now very limited. But mountain bikes and hikers shitting all over the place is eco friendly….
    Private forested areas are typically very healthy tree populations AND they actually use the trees for lumber. Very few people would not care about keeping the forests pristine even with more access and use of the resources. We are the best stewards and caretakers of our resources. Not to mention it makes my blood boil to hear about raging forest fires that could be reduced by simply allowing people to harvest dead trees for firewood and limited logging to manage overgrowth.

Rant complete.

The libs must be able to get their way, just need the Kings approval for use. It’s been underway for 30 years to destroy old logging roads and limit access. Most of these areas are mountainous so as a result the hunting access is now very limited. But mountain bikes and hikers shitting all over the place is eco friendly….
    Private forested areas are typically very healthy tree populations AND they actually use the trees for lumber. Very few people would not care about keeping the forests pristine even with more access and use of the resources. We are the best stewards and caretakers of our resources. Not to mention it makes my blood boil to hear about raging forest fires that could be reduced by simply allowing people to harvest dead trees for firewood and limited logging to manage overgrowth.

Rant complete.
    No arguments here.

Should they have preplanned, yes. Maybe a case of bad parenting, bad choices in life and with rent so high, sometimes you got to do what you got to do. I see that stuff in CA all the time. And no, I don't live that way. ;)

My entire family, and myself recently moved from Central Oregon. We were all born and raised there. This kind of gross bullshit is partially why we moved. What the slimy libtards have done to that area is criminal. There are camps like the one from the OP all over the national forrest and BLM ground. Fire and snow hasn't and won't drive them out. What a lot of people don't know is that Portland and other larger cities bus the problem vagrants out to rural communities like central Oregon. The only solution I see is to leave. The local governments have got to get to a boiling point before they try to fix it. Unfortunately that will take years if not decades.

My entire family, and myself recently moved from Central Oregon. We were all born and raised there. This kind of gross bullshit is partially why we moved. What the slimy libtards have done to that area is criminal. There are camps like the one from the OP all over the national forrest and BLM ground. Fire and snow hasn't and won't drive them out. What a lot of people don't know is that Portland and other larger cities bus the problem vagrants out to rural communities like central Oregon. The only solution I see is to leave. The local governments have got to get to a boiling point before they try to fix it. Unfortunately that will take years if not decades.
    It’s just an outright shame what’s happened to Central Oregon.
    I don’t know if it’s true but I heard a rumor that one of the bum camps dogs got caught chasing wild game and received load of buckshot to the gut.
    Now when I meet somebody new the first thing I ask is what part of California they’re from.

• Love
    I first moved to Bend in 1987. Worked there for a year then moved back to the west side. What has happened there is criminal. California has taken over Deschutes county. I lived in in Prineville, east of there about 30 miles, then left for parts unknown. Here is th eother thing... Just talked to friend in Burns Oregon today they told me they have people living on public land there!? Winters are brutal and they still stay because the county is small and the freebie welfare dole is quick. This is all part of the plan. Infest the rural areas.

Last edited:
    I first moved to Bend in 1987. Worked there for a year then moved back to the west side. What has happened there is criminal. California has taken over Deschutes county. I lived in in Prineville, east of there about 30 miles, then left for parts unknown. Here is th other thing... Just talked to friend in Burns Oregon today they told me they have people living on public land there!? Winters are brutal and they still stay because the county is small and the freebie welfare dole is quick. This is all part of the plan. Infest the rural areas.
    And all the bums seem to have a cell phone.
    Suppose it won't be long before we have swarm crimes in the grocery stores.
    Maybe what we need is a long hard cold winter like in 1933 when it was 54° below zero.

Last edited:
    And all the bums seem to have a cell phone.
    Suppose it won't be long before we have swarm crimes in our grocery stores.
    Maybe what we need is a long hard cold winter like in 1933 when it was 54° below zero.
    Seneca gets fucking cold...If the Oregon State Police hadn't shot Levoy, the locals would have. Out of state Mormon POS trying to boss the local Ranchers around. Even the Hammonds didn't agree with him...

Last edited:
    I might've made a mistake posting about Seneca the next thing you know swarms of Californians to be there fucking it up
    The guy that owns most of Silvies Valley is from Burns...He is turning it into a place where Californicans will spend money then leave!

The guy that owns most of Silvies Valley is from Burns...He is turning it into a place where Californicans will spend money then leave!
    Something about some pet store chain he started now he’s bought up the Silvies Valley.

Silvies Valley Bear Valley and Logan Valley.
    back in the day shot up a metric shit ton of coyotes.

I might've made a mistake posting about Seneca the next thing you know swarms of Californians to be there fucking it up
    Nah that area, I won't name the exact town, has a history of people moving there and then leaving the next spring/ summer. A tough winter convinces them to do that. California used to be a red/ purple state with a bunch of firearms companies. A regular hunting, fishing, firearms paradise. It got ruined too.