• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Wilson Combat “Cave Gun” & Nighthawk 1911’s

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I’ll schlep myself out back into Horta’s Palace of Pew later for fauxtoes, but…

Wilson Combat’s coveted “Cave Gun” that was made specifically for a group of Tier-0 dudes in AFG some years back. Full-size .45 1911 with rail. All factory original kit with WC bag, mags, accessories, etc. Sweet shooter, but haven’t popped off a 45-cal round in 5 years, hence the Safe Queen sell-off.

I’d guess 5-7 mags through it — 10 tops. No clue what real value is, so I’ll just plop $4K on it and take offers from there. It was hawt stuff at one time, no idea if it’s still a sought-after thing now or what.

Two Nighthawks — 1) GRP in Burnt Bronze with super grippy handles. All factory. Love this gun, but haven’t put a round through it in half a decade. I’ll pull it out sometimes just to look at it. It’s all old skewl. No rail, no milled slide. All original factory bag, accessories, mags, etc. Maybe 20 mags through it lifetime. Call it $3500 OBO. Again, no idea what they’re worth today.

NH2) Kickass 10mm Longslide, also in Burnt Bronze. Doh! Not bronze. Wood color grips body in black, identical to this one listed on GB. Exactly one 50-round box put through her. All factory stuff, including seriously schweet custom leather OWB holster that works perfectly for BOTH the 10mm and the GRP. Call it $4000 OBO.

Shipped to FFL or can do FTF with AL residents. C’mon by an Choot’em!

Forgot I had a custom Kydex holster made for the Wilson with a Streamlight TLR-IR “Vampire” WML (seen in pics, and will include both holster and light for lucky buyer).

Lastly, I keep my Safe Queens pretty wet with CLP or CleanzOil for long term storage, so you’ll see a little seepage in the photos.

There be PICS up in heeeeyah:

IMG_8391.jpeg

IMG_8392.jpeg

IMG_8393.jpeg

IMG_8394.jpeg

IMG_8395.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

IMG_8398.jpeg

IMG_8399.jpeg

IMG_8401.jpeg

Last edited:
    That "Cave Gun" is gonna create quite a stir. If only it was half off day at Horta's House of Habit-Forming Toys. I'd snag it, myself!

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta
    That "Cave Gun" is gonna create quite a stir. If only it was half off day at Horta's House of Habit-Forming Toys. I'd snag it, myself!

Yeah, I stumbled on it while buying something else FTF with a dude some years back. Has the “SFxxxxx” “Special Forces” serial number engraving and all.

Just FYI info for whomever is interested:

Reactions: hcsd54