• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Wilson combat 6.5 creedmoor 20” AR barrel.

chungus

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2022
Texas
SOLD

Wilson combat 1:8 20” 6.5 creedmoor AR barrel. 0.750 gas block diameter. $120 shipped

I bought a factory built Wilson combat 6.5 creed used a few years ago. This is the factory barrel that was on it. The gun looked immaculate and the previous owner definitely shot it but said not a ton whatever that means. I don’t have an exact round count but the rifle doesn’t look like it was shot a lot. He said it shot great, was reliable, and accurate.

I never shot the gun with this barrel. It has the heavier profile and is 20” long. As soon as I got word that he shipped the rifle I ordered a WC 16” light weight barrel as I wanted a lighter weight hunting rifle and I shoot suppressed and 20” with a can hanging off the end is longer than I like.

I promise I am not trying to unload a bad or shot out barrel or anything like that but I don’t know the history. If you want to buy it and try it out I will give the buyer 30 days and if you don’t like it send it back and I will refund your $120. All you would be out would be the cost of return shipping.

IMG_0715.jpeg
IMG_0716.jpeg
IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_7791.jpeg
IMG_7792.jpeg
IMG_7796.jpeg

Last edited: