• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Woox Titano

gkgeiger

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2020
Central Florida
Anyone have one of these? Looks very interesting to me. I can’t seem to find any in the U.S. I hate to order from Europe without knowing more.

Update: I just found out that they are made in Hickory NC. Still would like to find someone who owns one. Thanks

Based on what someone who lives there said, since Hickory is the furniture capital of the country, the wood work is done there.
Hickory is a couple hours away from me. I can drive up there and ask but yes very possible the wood portion is cut and formed there
1FEC0EAD-B85F-482B-A330-81E109F191D2.jpeg

Well, I have a call in to them and I’m hoping for a return call soon. My rifle builder is In Denver NC. Thanks for your help.

2 days and no return call, I’m having second thoughts. What ever happened to customer service? I filled out their contact form and called twice.

that should tell you lot about the company...and their pretty apparent lack of appearances on this site

Reactions: LR1845
Anyone have one of these? Looks very interesting to me. I can’t seem to find any in the U.S. I hate to order from Europe without knowing more.
A friend of mine has his Vudoo V22S RBLP in one. He is, like me, rather tall and this stock has good adjustability with butt spacers and cheek piece. It's a bit "modern"but not space-age and the fit and finish are excellent.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy one and, in fact, I wish I had seen it before I went down the rabbit hole on a different stock for my latest RF project.
EDIT
It appears Euro Optic is a dealer. They don't show the Titans as stocked item but may be able to get you one.

A friend of mine has his Vudoo V22S RBLP in one. He is, like me, rather tall and this stock has good adjustability with butt spacers and cheek piece. It's a bit "modern"but not space-age and the fit and finish are excellent.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy one and, in fact, I wish I had seen it before I went down the rabbit hole on a different stock for my latest RF project.
EDIT
It appears Euro Optic is a dealer. They don't show the Titans as stocked item but may be able to get you one.
Thanks for the reply. I just made a call to one of their dealers in Hickory. He agreed that they are a little lax on call backs. He is going to contact them and have them call me. The reason I want to talk to them directly is that I have a special request. They do custom stuff.

Reactions: shoot4fun
I got a call from a very nice lady who apologized for the delay. She told me why, but at this point it doesn’t matter. Anyway she put my custom order together and with my vet discount I’m happy.

Reactions: shoot4fun