• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Worthless cops once again

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast

“”Have we discussed the part where the suspect in this murder is the suspect in an incident a few weeks earlier where he raped and tortured a woman in front of her boyfriend before cutting her throat and trying to burn them both alive? They managed to survive the fire and escape. The suspect took the victim's phone and was using it, giving police an easy opportunity to track him. Instead, he ended up murdering another woman.””

Just like the Gilgo Beach serial murders here on Long Island. Ten years ago several people already gave solid leads to Suffolk County PD that it was Rex Heuermann. Several women including one that Heuermann had taken on a date and who had fled in terror after he expressed an 'orgasmic thrill' while describing the killings in detail, along with a pimp that described how both of the women in his prostitution ring who had disappeared had last been with Heuermann. But those leads were simply shelved and the killer was able to strike at least half a dozen more times until his capture this current year.

There is NO other way to stop crimes cold on sight than having a completely armed citizenry, or at least a population where the density of armed citizens is high enough that criminals FEAR committing a violent act knowing that their probability of being engaged and shot dead by their victim or a bystander is at least in the 80% range.

However, when people collectively do not want to to take charge of their own destiny, most importantly, their ability to counter violence with instant lethal-capable force of their own, you get vastly unarmed populations and a field of dry overgrowth just waiting for a spark to ignite it. In countries like South Korea, all of the serial killers that had graced their history had body counts in the appalling two and even three digit numbers, because of a completely complacent population whose mentality is "wait for the professionals to take care of it". I posted a while ago here about a westerner who fell mortally ill at a crowded train station in Seoul and the throngs of passengers moving past SAW that he was in serious distress and was dying, and not one person called for help. The man ended up being dead, cold for hours in that crowded station before somebody even took notice.

Last edited:
    807io0.jpg

807lwc.jpg

Just like the Gilgo Beach serial murders here on Long Island. Ten years ago several people already gave solid leads to Suffolk County PD that it was Rex Heuermann. Several women including one that Heuermann had taken on a date and who had fled in terror after he expressed an 'orgasmic thrill' while describing the killings in detail, along with a pimp that described how both of the women in his prostitution ring who had disappeared had last been with Heuermann. But those leads were simply shelved and the killer was able to strike at least half a dozen more times until his capture this current year.

There is NO other way to stop crimes cold on sight than having a completely armed citizenry, or at least a population where the density of armed citizens is high enough that criminals FEAR committing a violent act knowing that their probability of being engaged and shot dead by their victim or a bystander is at least in the 80% range.

However, when people collectively do not want to to take charge of their own destiny, most importantly, their ability to counter violence with instant lethal-capable force of their own, you get vastly unarmed populations and a field of dry overgrowth just waiting for a spark to ignite it. In countries like South Korea, all of the serial killers that had graced their history had body counts in the appalling two and even three digit numbers, because of a completely complacent population whose mentality is "wait for the professionals to take care of it". I posted a while ago here about a westerner who fell mortally ill at a crowded train station in Seoul and the throngs of passengers moving past SAW that he was in serious distress and was dying, and not one person called for help. The man ended up being dead, cold for hours in that crowded station before somebody even took notice.
    People fear repercussions from gov’t and it’s goons which is why they hesitate to take charge. This fear would have to be overcome and put on the minds of the paid statists so that they fear repercussions from the people instead. This inverted power structure is the only thing correcting every single problem gov’t intentionally creates which happens to be nearly all that are faced.

People fear repercussions from gov’t and it’s goons which is why they hesitate to take charge. This fear would have to be overcome and put on the minds of the paid statists so that they fear repercussions from the people instead. This inverted power structure is the only thing correcting every single problem gov’t intentionally creates which happens to be nearly all that are faced.
    For once, I agree with you.

Why it's important for young women to have socially conservative parents. Who teach them to stay armed and aware of their surroundings. To not trust strangers who are out of place. I don't mean to speak ill of the dead but she let the fucker into her building. What a fucking libtard idiot.

I have been following this, She was a left wing woke wannabe and a black guy allegedly killed her.

“”Have we discussed the part where the suspect in this murder is the suspect in an incident a few weeks earlier where he raped and tortured a woman in front of her boyfriend before cutting her throat and trying to burn them both alive? They managed to survive the fire and escape. The suspect took the victim's phone and was using it, giving police an easy opportunity to track him. Instead, he ended up murdering another woman.””
    Lets address the elephant in the room....BurtG, how long have you been getting your news from CNN? How long do you think you can maintain your extreme right wing persona by posting CNN links?

I have been following this, She was a left wing woke wannabe and a black guy allegedly killed her.
    👆

Pardon my callous demeanor but the loss of a leftist tech CEO doesn't exactly hit me in the feels.

Sometimes you get exactly what you vote/advocate for.

She was a believer in the Stupid game and won the grand stupid prize.

Mike

Because, you know, it's so easy to find suspects that are hiding.

You missed the part where he was actively using the phone of the girl he raped and slit her throat in front her bf then doused them with gas ?
    You know of course, that they were actively searching for him for that terrible crime when he committed the one against LaPere.

• Haha
    Reactions: BurtG
    You missed the part where he was actively using the phone of the girl he raped and slit her throat in front her bf then doused them with gas ?
    So, you are absolutely positive that he had that victims phone with him at the time of arrest AND it was turned on the entire time?

• Haha
    Reactions: BurtG
    I agree we have a slew of bad cops. We also have a slew of bad citizens. If the cops were removed the problem would persist. Why?
    The root of the answer is found in the first chapter of the book of Romans in the Bible.
    There are times I imagine talking God.
    "When you were sparing Noah, what the hell were you thinking?"

And He replies, "I know, right?"

Reactions: Makinchips208