• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories WTB: Aadland Caps PST Gen 2

Dendro

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2018
SC
Looking for a set for a vortex pst gen 2 5-25x50, thanks!

I’m looking for the exact same caps for my pst gen 2. Wonder if we could get people together for a group buy? Not sure if that’s even something aadland would do?

I’d be down with a group buy usually, unfortunately I need a set quick for my brother in law’s birthday...

Good luck getting a hold of them, I've emailed several times over multiple weeks with 0 response.

No response still. Anyways, I don’t want to high Jack this thread. Thanks and I’ll only post if I hear back. Sorry Dendro, I was just trying to hook us all up.

No problem gentlemen, they are really nice and robust caps. No need to email or call him, just buy through the website and they will be on your doorstep in two weeks from my experience.

Reactions: Chevynbow
^^^ got ya, thought everyone was referring to caps...

I wanted those too, makes me hesitant to even buy those. I think the objective lense cap is out of stock too for my particular scope. They say lifetime warranty but if they don't answer is that warranty worth anything? I only commented on this thread bc I was wondering if anyone else could get a hold of them or if someone on this forum was a person friend or anything like that.

I ordered some kahles caps last month and got them in two weeks. Back order for caps is normal I believe.

Some good news, Jon emailed me back this weekend and was very responsive to my inquiry. We are discussing a group discount which he gladly offered as a way of “giving back” to hide members. I will give an update once I have the details and post in the group buy section. Please keep a lookout. I think we may need a minimum of 10 orders.

Reactions: Dendro
Some good news, Jon emailed me back this weekend and was very responsive to my inquiry. We are discussing a group discount which he gladly offered as a way of “giving back” to hide members. I will give an update once I have the details and post in the group buy section. Please keep a lookout. I think we may need a minimum of 10 orders.
If you don’t mind can you have him email me back? I can’t get a hold of him and wanted to order the mount and caps together, I can message you my email if you can relay the message. Thanks.

Well, based on our brief communication I think he’s planning on giving us a code to use on the website so you could order both and get a discount. I don’t know Jon personally, I just sent an email with a question. I would recommend you send another email as he seems to be checking them given my recent response.

So here’s an update, Jon is going to give us a 15% discount code for any purchase from his site. He assured me anything out of stock is a 2 week turnaround. We need a minimum of 10 people interested in purchasing something from his website. I’m going to post in the group buy section but wanted to pass this along to you all who have been looking for scope caps Etc.

So here’s an update, Jon is going to give us a 15% discount code for any purchase from his site. He assured me anything out of stock is a 2 week turnaround. We need a minimum of 10 people interested in purchasing something from his website. I’m going to post in the group buy section but wanted to pass this along to you all who have been looking for scope caps Etc.
Crap. I just put my order in this afternoon. As an FYI if you order more than one item his shopping cart will charge shipping for each item individually. Shipping for caps and a throw lever to me was $19.20. I emailed asking if that was correct and Jon replied within a few hours explaining the charge and said to leave a comment saying you want everything shipped together and he will refund the difference.

Thanks for the heads up on the shipping. That stinks you already ordered, I just got my reply from him today.

First off, I’m not affiliated with aadland in anyway. I just posted because I like these caps and wanted to see if I could get a discount for those of us already interested in them. They are very high quality and I’d say a direct competitor with the tenebraex caps ( same price range) except I personally think these are better quality. They have a lifetime warranty, they fold all the way down and are extremely durable. I’d recommend looking them up on YouTube and check out 6.5 guys review. Should answer your question. I hear ya and agree they are pricey but should be the last caps I ever buy and tough as nails.

I sent another email inquiring about the mount... Sucks I just bought an ARC mount however.

I sent another email inquiring about the mount... Sucks I just bought an ARC mount however.
Just curious which arc m10 mount did you get? What diameter and height? If it’s a 30mm low I’m looking to buy one anyways.

FYI, Incase you all haven’t been looking in the group buy section, I was able to score a discount through Jon at aadland.
It’s a 15% off code and free shipping if you order more than one item in the order. Check out the group buy for the code and instructions. Hope this is helpful.

Reactions: mx711yam
I sent another email and he didn't respond to that one either, I doubt I'll do business with them. Glad everyone is having good luck though.