• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB ACC Elite

Wanting To Buy
FDE & Black are easy to find. They probably use MAP pricing so you have to add to cart. The titanium blue I’m looking for is the hard one…

Up, still looking. Found some at tacticalsurplus.com for $1250, but seems too good to be true.

If you time it right and stack a coupon on top of a sale, you can get one from Brownells for $1150 or so. It was a backorder, but I only had to wait a couple of weeks for it.

1714951088119.png

The sale was their 15% off rifle components one. They’ve run it a couple times recently, for a week long deal. I didn't have to enter a coupon for it, it was automatic.

The additional coupon was just something active junk listed on their site. I can’t recall the exact code.

Last edited:
FDE & Black are easy to find. They probably use MAP pricing so you have to add to cart. The titanium blue I’m looking for is the hard one…
I have a titanium blue for a rem 700 sa I'm looking to rehome. Shoot me a message if you're interested