• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB: AW mag base pad

Covertnoob5

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    SoCal
    Hey guys they used to sell these at Core, made by seekins I believe. For AW mags, anyone have any? Thanks

74A300EE-838F-4380-9B6E-E10FCE5855DE.jpeg

I use the Area 419 mag extension on my AW mags. fits perfectly and adds about 1" to the bottom. Great for pressing against barricades. you could also fill with some material to add weight.

I use the Area 419 mag extension on my AW mags. fits perfectly and adds about 1" to the bottom. Great for pressing against barricades. you could also fill with some material to add weight.

The standard AICS one fits without modifications?

AW mags are a welded floor plate. Might want to double check your mags.
    It looks like the picture might be a 5 round AICS pattern w/ extension?

Last edited:
    I see. So just a more pronounced ledge to pull your mag? I don’t understand the point of it. I guess just add more mass to drop free.

I see. So just a more pronounced ledge to pull your mag? I don’t understand the point of it. I guess just add more mass to drop free.

Yea basically just something to add a little material for mag change stages.

Anybody got a lead on these? Aye @Covertnoob5 , u find any of these anywhere 3 years ago? Lol