• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Mk13 Mod5 AICS 2.0 Stock

jmar

Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2017
Montana
Been wanting to build a Mod 5 for a while so I'm going to start by sourcing the stock, only looking for the LA folder. Any condition, if the skins are green that would be fine with me at a lower price. Best way to contact me is on here.

There is one on Evil Bay for $3k ?

I think it must have the souls of its slain enemies trapped inside of it for that price.

Good luck in your hunt and a bump

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
There is one on Evil Bay for $3k ?

I think it must have the souls of its slain enemies trapped inside of it for that price.

Good luck in your hunt and a bump
Wow... And I thought the guy on Gunbroker asking 2,200 was high on something. One just sold last week for $1,380 on AR15 and a few weeks ago there was one on Armslist with rifle attached for $900. Just incase it still needs to be said my budget is around those two.

I’m in the market for one of these bad boys if any of you good folks have one available.