• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB or Trade For 2 BOXES 300 PRC

bjtiger75

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2010
Anderson, SC
Looking for a couple of couple of boxes of 300 PRC. Just ordered a new rifle that should be here soon but no ammo to shoot. Not needing much, just 40-60 rounds to get me started. Open to eld or eldx. I also have other ammo in 9mm,223/556 and 6.5 Creedmoor for trade if needed.

Thanks

I can see if my LGS ships ammo, they have a few boxes of Precision Hunter on the shelf (or did the other day) for $50 per box. If so I'll point you to them. From what I've read and been told if I want to pick some up and ship I'd have to go to a shipping hub for UPS/FedEx, doable but no nearly on my way anywhere.

Reactions: bjtiger75
I can see if my LGS ships ammo, they have a few boxes of Precision Hunter on the shelf (or did the other day) for $50 per box. If so I'll point you to them. From what I've read and been told if I want to pick some up and ship I'd have to go to a shipping hub for UPS/FedEx, doable but no nearly on my way anywhere.
I'd definitely be interested in it. I'll send you a Pm.