• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms WTB TIKKA T3X ACTION

xanderzuk

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Looking for a new or like new Tikka T3X action or aftermarket prefit barreled action. Don’t feel like dealing with removing a stock barrel.
Thanks!

would prefer 6mm Creedmoor, but if it’s a good deal I’m open to other calibers such as 6.5 Creedmoor, .260 REM, 6.5x55, .308. Otherwise I’ll just separate the barrel and put on my preferred caliber. I simply do not want to deal with removing the stock barrel as I understand it's a huge PIA

Last edited:
would prefer 6mm Creedmoor, but if it’s a good deal I’m open to other calibers such as 6.5 Creedmoor, .260 REM, 6.5x55, .308. Otherwise I’ll just separate the barrel and put on my preferred caliber. I simply do not want to deal with removing the stock barrel as I understand it's a huge PIA

You might want to check with your local smiths. My guy charges me a whopping $25 to spin off the factory barrel.

Cut a relief right in front of the receiver the depth of the shoulder. It will unscrew really easy after that. The barrel will
Be toast of course

check out this

Whole rifle of your choice, $579. destroy the barrel taking it off and you have your action. I don't know if I have seen any actions being sold on here.

check out this

Whole rifle of your choice, $579. destroy the barrel taking it off and you have your action. I don't know if I have seen any actions being sold on here.
Thanks buddy, seems like I’m getting closer and closer to this option